Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Refereum SCAM?  (Read 283 times)
armenwl (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
Merited by Kostyan4ek (4), zipporol (1), mrcastelo (1)

Refereum SCAM?

A number of scam projects are being replenished!
Once again they scam bounty hunters, bounty pool of rewards shorten over 10 times! Team members don’t want to explain why this happening and can’t answer how much is current bounty pool. And also referring to each other to answer!

In telegram groups they talk to us to wright to this   team@refereum.com mail, and of course answer letter didn’t came back. Classic….

Let’s see a few counts:
The bounty campaign allocated 2% of the sold tokens, as we knew the project collected hard cap. For sale was allocated 40% of the total number of tokens.
Total supply: 5,000,000,000
Sold tokens: 2,000,000,000

As we see the bounty pool was 40,000,000 RFR
For example, my stakes, twitter bounty pool was 10% and the total number of steaks earned by participants was 6968.
4,000,000/6968=574.05 RFR per stakes
My earned stakes were 42x574=24,110 RFR! But I receive 2168 RFR https://etherscan.io/token/0xd0929d411954c47438dc1d871dd6081f5c5e149c?a=0x10180e4be33a008968140e2c58d9ee37e9afb168

In the example I gave only the situation just with twitter campaign, but the payments for all campaigns  was shorten over 10 times! More proofs can be seen in the Refereum bounty chat: https://t.me/RefereumBounty

I hope that the project team will take measures and will pay to bounty hunters the rest.
As information becomes available, the topic will be updated!
randee888

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

If they not announce it at their telegram or official bounty thread thats mean they scam you, anyway some dev have right to cut any allocation for their token as long they be clear about it and announce it before they make it happend.
armenwl (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

If they not announce it at their telegram or official bounty thread thats mean they scam you, anyway some dev have right to cut any allocation for their token as long they be clear about it and announce it before they make it happend.

ok I underestand! but thay wont  explain anything! 
randee888

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

ok I underestand! but thay wont  explain anything!  
have you ask the bounty manager for that campaign ? maybe he know something, or the bounty manager is the devloper i self ?
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

That's why you have to choose a good bounty manager.
Many of the bounty threads are managed by a JR member or even newbie, so we don't get any protection from participating in these bounty threads.

armenwl (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

ok I underestand! but thay wont  explain anything!  
have you ask the bounty manager for that campaign ? maybe he know something, or the bounty manager is the devloper i self ?
Bounty manager said that His work to count stakes, He gave the spreadsheets to devs and thay will send tokens
armenwl (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

That's why you have to choose a good bounty manager.
Many of the bounty threads are managed by a JR member or even newbie, so we don't get any protection from participating in these bounty threads.
Bounty manager is good I think everyone here knew him, wapinter is manager
randee888

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

Ah i see there nothing to do with the manager then. You should make an accusation thread at accusation sub with all proof that saying they will gave bounty hunter some token allocation but they decide to reduce it by him self without annnounce it first, but make sure that thread is clear and understandable.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

So, is this officially become a scammed project? I am not joining the bounty, but last a few days, I have joined their platform and earn some RFR point.
But, now still don't know, how about the distribution date.

anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Refereum is real project, but it's only don't paid bounty reward to bounty hunter as their early promised, even campaign manage by trust manager, bounty hunter also not 100% receive full reward when ICO finished, because dev can cut bounty reward while distribution or maybe bounty manager receive wrong information from dev when start the campaign

randee888

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

So, is this officially become a scammed project? I am not joining the bounty, but last a few days, I have joined their platform and earn some RFR point.
But, now still don't know, how about the distribution date.
No the project it self not a scam i think, but the dev cheating on bounty participant by paying less amount of token to them. This kind of stuff can happend with two reason, they misscalculating the stakes, or they do it on purpose so left over token is can be sell at exchange and take the profit for them self.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Refereum SCAM?

Once again they scam bounty hunters, bounty pool of rewards shorten over 10 times! Team members don’t want to explain why this happening and can’t answer how much is current bounty pool. And also referring to each other to answer!

In telegram groups they talk to us to wright to this   team@refereum.com mail, and of course answer letter didn’t came back. Classic….

Let’s see a few counts:
The bounty campaign allocated 2% of the sold tokens, as we knew the project collected hard cap. For sale was allocated 40% of the total number of tokens.

For example, my stakes, twitter bounty pool was 10% and the total number of steaks earned by participants was 6968.
My earned stakes were 42x574=24,110 RFR! But I receive 2168 RFR https://etherscan.io/token/0xd0929d411954c47438dc1d871dd6081f5c5e149c?a=0x10180e4be33a008968140e2c58d9ee37e9afb168

In the example I gave only the situation just with twitter campaign, but the payments for all campaigns  was shorten over 10 times! More proofs can be seen in the Refereum bounty chat: https://t.me/RefereumBounty

I hope that the project team will take measures and will pay to bounty hunters the rest.

Refereum is definitely not a scam project at all.
It has a working platform with 100,000s of users.
The entire company is solid top to bottom.

So, what we have here, is a the person in charge of the bounty campaign sucked.  The mistake looks pretty simple, it looks like they got their math wrong.
Isn't that a more simpler and rational explanation than there is some elaborate scheme to give you less tokens?

What I would do, is reach out to the devs and the bounty campaign manager with your calculations.
Take screenshots of other peoples calculations, and keep on pushing for what is owed to you.

Most likely, the campaign manager was a freelance hire and doesn't work for them anymore.
So, fixing bounty campaign rewards are probably low on their to do list.
But with enough insistence, I believe a company like Refereum will work with you.

ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

We need to write about this in Twitter and in Facebook - Attention Referum is SCAM !

We will make them "good" advertising  Grin
armenwl (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

Refereum SCAM?

Let’s see a few counts:

Refereum is definitely not a scam project at all.
It has a working platform with 100,000s of users.
The entire company is solid top to bottom.

So, what we have here, is a the person in charge of the bounty campaign sucked.  The mistake looks pretty simple, it looks like they got their math wrong.
Isn't that a more simpler and rational explanation than there is some elaborate scheme to give you less tokens?

What I would do, is reach out to the devs and the bounty campaign manager with your calculations.
Take screenshots of other peoples calculations, and keep on pushing for what is owed to you.

Most likely, the campaign manager was a freelance hire and doesn't work for them anymore.
So, fixing bounty campaign rewards are probably low on their to do list.
But with enough insistence, I believe a company like Refereum will work with you.

You think we have not trying to rich out devs? I've talk about this in main group and not only me, many many members, I've pm devs... not only me... But of course no any answers
from tham!
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

We need to write about this in Twitter and in Facebook - Attention Referum is SCAM !

Thats mean youll spread FUD about some project that legit ? I dont know right now you just joking or do some sarcasm. what i mean is if the calculation of token is wrong doesnt mean the project is a scam. i know some project that reduce their bounty payment for some reason.

As OP say they keep avoid by reffering him to another person of that team, OP should keep pushing contact all the bounty participant ( if possible) and make an accusation thread about this and say that all of you demand the participant of bounty program get appropriate payment

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Refereum SCAM?

In telegram groups they talk to us to wright to this   team@refereum.com mail, and of course answer letter didn’t came back. Classic….

Let’s see a few counts:

In the example I gave only the situation just with twitter campaign, but the payments for all campaigns  was shorten over 10 times! More proofs can be seen in the Refereum bounty chat: https://t.me/RefereumBounty

Same here.., The payout is reduced.... Very disappointed with Refereum team.   
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

Thats mean youll spread FUD about some project that legit ? I dont know right now you just joking or do some sarcasm. what i mean is if the calculation of token is wrong doesnt mean the project is a scam. i know some project that reduce their bounty payment for some reason.

As OP say they keep avoid by reffering him to another person of that team, OP should keep pushing contact all the bounty participant ( if possible) and make an accusation thread about this and say that all of you demand the participant of bounty program get appropriate payment

Yes, it was sarcasm )
But I'm surprised, why the team is silent, why does not answer the questions?
armenwl (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

We will make them "good" advertising  Grin

Yes, it was sarcasm )
But I'm surprised, why the team is silent, why does not answer the questions?

they have not yet come up with reason) I think soon we will have comments! hope so
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

Better to be safe than sorry,i am not joining any of these referral projects because for all of these programs are potential scams.referrals is a commong thing from these ponzi scheme that is why i am trying to avoid joining bounties which such structure,if the manager is well known you cant be sure because he is just doing his job,he doesnt know what will happen after the bount so you cant blame him at the end.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

I also confirm that I've received only a very little amount of bounty rewards from what I should be getting according to the Refereum Bounty pools. The bounty manager has done his job. I can say this is totally Team Refereum's fault by judging their comments on this issue on telegram group. This project is a huge legit one with actual products and with so many people in their community too with over 100000 members in telegram group. But if that makes them think that they can do whatever to the people who promoted their project is not acceptable. We can't let them scam us the bounty hunters. Hopefully soon they will realize that they can't break their promises, rules. Just pay us the exact amount of rewards.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: