Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Axpire - predictions  (Read 154 times)
Pazifist (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

What do you guys think about axpire?
In my opinion its one of the best crypto projects atm. They won't change the world but its a already working company which adds the blockchain tech. now. Their team and advisors look like all stars (even if you don't like roger ver). They are focusing at the project and company instead of investors and thats what i like. If you check the telegram channel of axpire you see a really clean, transparent and honest channel and project. At the moment the marketcap is under 20 mio. and under the price is near/under presale price which makes it really really intresting as investment. I expect they will reach 100mio - 1 billion this year easily (x5-50).

- awesome team
- already working company with big clients
- big partnerships already and coming soon
- around presale price
- low marketcap (under 20mio)
- good coin supply
- honest and transparent news and contact to the community and investors
- no big competitors in blockchain space

But maybe i don't see something and i'm wrong, thats why i want to hear your opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

I am very bullish on this project. But my only complaint is the marketing.

Pazifist (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

marketing will follow in q2 and 3. they don't want to start it before everything is running.
Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

I'm bullish on this coin as well, I honest can't even predict what it will become.
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

I think it has a lot of potential mostly due to the fact Roger Ver is an advisor. Now I do admit his recommendation caused the coin to sell out so fast, however the coin has since dipped below ICO price. Doesn't change the fact he's still on board as an advisor. So it's unlikely this coin will be stuck as ICO value forever. Overall a solid project.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: