Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 584 times)
caractere1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

hello everyone! Im from Romania, and I like to see such a big community about crypto's!
I'm glad to be here, and i really hope that my posts will be usefull for you!
I'm using telegram and i have several channels, i'll talk about them in my next posts, see ya!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

Welcome to Bitcoin Talk, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Make sure you read about activity and merits in the board stickies. They seem to cause a few problems here, and there are so many posts about them, that members are starting to get rude when new threads appear, and just ask the same old questions.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

Welcome! As Jet Cash mentioned, this forum is a little different to most because it has the concept of merit, and activity that grows over time with regular posting.

I recommend searching the forum before posting, to see if the topic has been covered before. But otherwise don't worry too much about building points of various kinds - this will happen eventually over time. Most important is that people are polite and respectful to each other, and that everyone is able to share constructive comments to build up this great community.

All the best, and hope to see more of your posts here soon Smiley
caractere1 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

thannks for your wellcome
s11a11m

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

Welcome,I am new as well! I’m reading all different posts learning
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Hello! welcome to bitcoin talk! there is very great and helpful information on here being shared! i hope you learn a lot from here!
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

this is really help to get information about any topic and you learn more with posting and comment.
sonzidan

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

Hello guy,I am newbie.Do you think about programs airdroop,bounty?How to know this program is scam?
sharifbd

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

hello everyone! Im from Romania, and I like to see such a big community about crypto's!
I'm glad to be here, and i really hope that my posts will be usefull for you!
I'm using telegram and i have several channels, i'll talk about them in my next posts, see ya!
Very fine to see you here.I'll wait for your next post.
arcanists

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

Welcome mate,

We are the same I also new here been here for few weeks I am interested in learning I hope this forum will help us to enhance our knowledge mostly in cryptos and how bitcoin works.
Andatello

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn more about bitcoin and alts. Good luck!
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Welcome to the forum. I am a new member. Let's learn together  Grin
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

Hello my co newbie members  Smiley.I hope i can learn more about crypto though this forum and can help other members as well.Let's do our best guys.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

First of all welcome on board, you are in the right place if you are willing to learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It's great to hear that you are following the updates about this world through crypto telegram channels. I would recommend you to spend as much as your time in reading, learning and understanding the whole scenario before rushing to invest with your capital.
blake67

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

I am also a newbie in this forum. I am happy to be a part and be a member of bitcoin forum.
z.martinn

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Welcome in Bitcoin Forum! It is good to to have you here. If you are new in crypto please be aware of SCAMs. Many people will try to took your coins.  Cool
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

How can I get to know more about newbie?
I am new here
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

To be a newbie is just the start/begin to enter in this crypto currency world so that we can enhance our knowledge how and what this kind of business we have to be now a days.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

welcome aboard mate ! joining this site is actually the best thing you could ever done if there is something you would like to learn about cryptocurrency. furthermore, you can post some stuff in here that is related to the forum/site which could possibly help other newbies who just recently join the community. hoping to see your future post. be mindful and please don't be like the others who just spam/keep posting things that doesn't have sense. for further information's/guidelines, check out those pinned post for beginners like us. 
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

hello everyone!
Welcome.
Don't be afraid to ask question, read as much as you can yourself first, but then ask if you have doubts or want to know more.
This community will gladly help hoping for merit Cheesy but also just from beign good community Smiley.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: