Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 574 times)
akshay_khoyani

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Biggest platform for crypto investors
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ribbon1461

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Hi. I am a newbie here too. I am glad to see all the sharing here. Lets help each other. Smiley
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

If you are a newbie in the world of bitcoin criptocurrency you should need a lot to read and learn what bitcoin talk and what benefits are in getting
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

welcome to bitcoin talk! this is a great place for information or any questions you have
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

How can I get to know more about newbie?
I am new here

newbie here also. this might help.
lopp.net/bitcoin.html
www.coindesk.com/information
also try to watch clips from youtube about crypto.
try to read threads within the forum so that you become knowledgeable. goodluck to us newbies!

ToroCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Hello! I am new here also. This is a great place to continue learning and staying active in the crypto community. Question on posts placed in draft status... where can they be found? I have looked and cannot seem to find it. Cannot find it in the help section either. Thanks!
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

Welcome on BBT! It is great place to learn a lot of useful information. The most difficult first time is be focused, because there are a lot of information.
Wish you good results Cool
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Hi am newbie here in bitcoin world. And I've read some important rules . on how to post properly. Thank you for the guidelines.
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Hello Romania, Welcome to the Bitcointalk community.You can learn a lot of things in this forum.Before earn,  First of all learn.Then you can remove "L" from the letter "learn"  Wink
Please follow forum rules and post good kinds of stuff on here.From that, i think you can go a big journey on Cryptocurrency.Please read my old post about this forum from here.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109030.msg32132452#msg32132452 .It will help to work on this forum.Good luck  Smiley

MyCryptoDays

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

welcome crypto friend  Grin

I am also a newbie and want to educate myself about everything related with cryptocurrency and blockchain.

But we should take care because this is a forum and everyone give his opinion, if with or without knowledge ... after reading them we have to search again for authenticity.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

hello everyone! Im from Romania, and I like to see such a big community about crypto's!
I'm glad to be here, and i really hope that my posts will be usefull for you!
I'm using telegram and i have several channels, i'll talk about them in my next posts, see ya!

It's too hard to be a newbie because I really don't know What to post,lm just getting an idea opon reading their comments.lts really hard to make a salary. You have to be patientl and willing to learn all about bitcoin .Especially by following all rules in bitcoin. As a newbie lm inspired on what they're having now. Because many are rich created by bitcoin. And lm wondering lm one of them.
douglas18

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

Welcome! As Jet Cash mentioned, this forum is a little different to most because it has the concept of merit, and activity that grows over time with regular posting.

I recommend searching the forum before posting, to see if the topic has been covered before. But otherwise don't worry too much about building points of various kinds - this will happen eventually over time. Most important is that people are polite and respectful to each other, and that everyone is able to share constructive comments to build up this great community.

All the best, and hope to see more of your posts here soon Smiley
please as new bee, are there any air drops or bounties availble?
if yes, how do the new bees get to access them?
if no, how long do they have to wait to get it?
douglas18

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

Hi. I am a newbie here too. I am glad to see all the sharing here. Lets help each other. Smiley
yeah really like that.... as new bees the least we could for ouselves is to help each other with the little information we have about bitcoin
douglas18

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Welcome on BBT! It is great place to learn a lot of useful information. The most difficult first time is be focused, because there are a lot of information.
Wish you good results Cool
there are so many informations out here amd we should also be aware that there smter guys who are to scam.... so i advice we get very careful before we fall victims....
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

hello everyone! Im from Romania, and I like to see such a big community about crypto's!
I'm using telegram and i have several channels, i'll talk about them in my next posts, see ya!

Welcome to the community. Make sure to read the rules and information about the forum and the new system. You can actually read a lot of information, update and tips here and at the same time you can share your ideas here. Feel free to read through the forum where you can be guided in cryptocurrency.
Cuma

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

It's a good thread for newbie, some good information.
cryptonandi

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

hello everyone!
Welcome.
Don't be afraid to ask question, read as much as you can yourself first, but then ask if you have doubts or want to know more.
This community will gladly help hoping for merit Cheesy but also just from beign good community Smiley.

How to give merit?
tigermiaw

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

hello Smiley!
I'm new too.

I am struggling a bit with my navigation through all this crypto and forums paths.
I even struggle with finding content in this forum (the search engine doesn't look to be my friend).
 Sometimes I am even scared to post any thing bc for some people might be spamming..
But overall it's a good place to be. lots of useful infos when you find your way to them Wink !!
balotelli

Activity: 298
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

Welcome to Bitcoin Talk, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Hello! Have a great time on our forum and try to answer as much threads as you can, just be a nice user and hope that we can talk about something in future, see ya!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: