Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW:BlocSide Sports - Changing the Future of Football through Blockchain  (Read 760 times)
BlocSide_Sports

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

Blocside sports looks like a unique project that has a good market. How did you guys come up with this idea? It's really interesting and I haven't seen anything that compares.

Thanks for the support, Hopernumbs! We came up with this idea through working in the industry and being able to see the inefficiencies that are occurring and we wanted to change those!

You are very welcome. It's rare to find projects like this that have a perfect market with a good product. What is the biggest inefficiency in the industry that Blocside hopes to solve and how?

As a football agency, we have found that there are many financial/operational inefficiencies within the industry.
i. Football is an ecosystem in itself, that does not operate as a byproduct of any single economy, but rather has ties to a diversity of countries, currencies, capital inflows, and football market dynamics.
ii. The unfortunate reality of the industry is that corruption does exist. FIFA is doing all they can to crack down on financial fair play, and require transparency from an ownership/transaction perspective.
iii. There are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage in depth.
iv. Clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction point, the club loses money in transaction fees.
v. Payment delays are rampant throughout the industry.

These are what led us to integrating blockchain and football, and allow us to open our public sale on Thursday, March 29th!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I'm really excited to see all the merch and services that will be coming to BlocSide. Cheesy How will users earn MVP tokens?

We're extremely excited to be able to bring this to fans and allow them to feel more connected to their club and players like ever before. Besides purchasing MVP tokens to use on our platform for goods and services, you will earn rewards through your activity on platform, interactions, through using MVP tokens to purchase items instead of other currencies, etc.

There will be lots of ways to earn rewards  Smiley

Thanks for the explanation. I like the ecosystem of Blocside Sports. Rewarding active users is a great way to keep people interested.

Exactly! We want users/fans to feel as engaged as possible on our platform!  Smiley
StarsGroup (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

The wait is over!

After pushing our public sale back, and working tirelessly the last couple weeks, we're extremely excited to announce that we are opening our public sale on Thursday, March 29th! The sale will begin at 11am PST/2pm EST!

Thank you for all the support and kind words as we moved through this process, are we can't wait for you all to see where the future is going! 

BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:37:54 AM by BlocSide_Sports

The wait is over!

After pushing our public sale back, and working tirelessly the last couple weeks, we're extremely excited to announce that we are opening our public sale on Thursday, March 29th! The sale will begin at 11am PST/2pm EST!

Thank you for all the support and kind words as we moved through this process, are we can't wait for you all to see where the future is going!  

Check out http://blocside.io or our Telegram for more info on our token sale: https://t.me/blocside_sports
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Great interview done by CheddarTV with one of our advisors, Andrew Duplessie, all about crypto, blockchain, and BlocSide Sports!

Where do I know that name, Andrew Duplessie?

I recognize him from American Horror Story. You guys are really getting all types to help get the word out about Blocside. I think it's a good call.

OMG you are right. Now I recognize him. That's cool and is a really big deal. I think that will definitely help spread the word.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

This is awesome. The wait is almost over.  Grin Are there any steps we should take before the sale starts? Is there a signup we should do?

The wait is over!

BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

This is awesome. The wait is almost over.  Grin Are there any steps we should take before the sale starts? Is there a signup we should do?

The wait is over!

All you have to do is "register" on our site once the sale starts, you will then be taken through the process! Glad you are as excited as i am!  Smiley
StarsGroup (OP)

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Public Sale is Live

Head to Blocside.io to check out our revamped site and register for MVP tokens!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:40:30 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:37:40 AM by BlocSide_Sports

For any questions, chat with us on our telegram! https://t.me/blocside_sports
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

Where is the future of football headed? It's headed to 5G!

BlocSide Sports vision is to create a fully distributed football ecosystem built on blockchain technology!

https://i.imgur.com/NVxW21d.png?1

Head to blocside.io to check out our full breakdown of the football industry, beginning to end  Smiley
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

FIFA corruption is back in the spotlight. Another reason football needs blockchain and it's ability to bring transparency back to the game
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

FIFA corruption is back in the spotlight. Another reason football needs blockchain and it's ability to bring transparency back to the game

Varyg, you are exactly right -- Here is the article below you are referencing!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/06/sports/soccer/fifas-vice-president-david-chung-resigns.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fsports&action=click&contentCollection=sports&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=11&pgtype=sectionfront

This article continues to show how important the need for Blockchain technology is to the football world.....and that BlocSide Sports is going to be the first to make it happen!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

How will fans benefit from our MVP token?

⚽️Earn rewards and loyalty points
⚽️Gain access to exclusive football goods and services
⚽️Go behind the scenes with your favorite teams

https://i.imgur.com/YEU9Xc2.png?1

✅Head to blocside.io to register and purchase your MVP tokens today!

If you have more questions, chat with us on telegram: https://t.me/blocside_sports
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!

As our public sale is a couple weeks in and our ICO is progressing well, we wanted to give you all a chance to sit down with our CEO, Daniel Taylor! So we are having an AMA for all of our participants and supporters!

Over the next 3 days, please submit any and all questions you have that you would like answered, and on Friday, April 13th, at 12pm EST, you will be able to join and watch as Daniel Taylor answers all submitted questions!

Feel free to add questions on this thread, TELEGRAM and/or TWITTER Just remember, in order to track all questions, please use the #BlocSideAMA hashtag!

Let's have some fun!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!

As our public sale is a couple weeks in and our ICO is progressing well, we wanted to give you all a chance to sit down with our CEO, Daniel Taylor! So we are having an AMA for all of our participants and supporters!

Over the next 3 days, please submit any and all questions you have that you would like answered, and on Friday, April 13th, at 12pm EST, you will be able to join and watch as Daniel Taylor answers all submitted questions!

Feel free to add questions on this thread, TELEGRAM and/or TWITTER Just remember, in order to track all questions, please use the #BlocSideAMA hashtag!

Let's have some fun!

3 hours to go until BlocSide Sports CEO, Daniel Taylor takes over Twitter live at 12pm EST! Don't forget to head over to our TWITTER page!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

BlocSide CEO, Daniel Taylor, had the opportunity to speak at Georgetown on Monday on the topic of Demystifying Blockchain. The room was packed with students who were able to learn more about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and how to best get involved in the space. Additionally, everyone got an in-depth view at why BlocSide Sports created our reward token for fans and consumers in the football industry.

If you're new to the blockchain, crypto, or BlocSide, this is a great introduction into the future of tech and football!

https://i.imgur.com/sUzQWGr.png?1

joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

This video was great. Any more events like this coming up?

https://twitter.com/BlocSide_Sports/status/986976061899640834
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

BlocSide CEO, Daniel Taylor, had the opportunity to speak at Georgetown on Monday on the topic of Demystifying Blockchain. The room was packed with students who were able to learn more about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and how to best get involved in the space. Additionally, everyone got an in-depth view at why BlocSide Sports created our reward token for fans and consumers in the football industry.

If you're new to the blockchain, crypto, or BlocSide, this is a great introduction into the future of tech and football!

https://i.imgur.com/sUzQWGr.png?1

This was a very insightful watch. I'm really glad you decide to post this here. I was just skimming new projects in the announcements section and happened to see you guys pop up.

I'm a huge football fan and try my best to keep up with the latest. It sounded like he outlined a whole lot of useful features blockchain has to offer sports.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

I'm curious if you guys are requiring KYC, or whitelisting, or anything else like that? I'm not familiar with when regulations like this are required.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

Wow, another solid delivery by Daniel. I wish I was half as articulate as that guy. Where'd you find him anyway? Assuming he didn't find you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: