Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW:BlocSide Sports - Changing the Future of Football through Blockchain  (Read 757 times)
StarsGroup (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:55:17 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 02:29:22 PM by StarsGroup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlocSide_Sports

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

Want to know more? Join our telegram and chat with us here: https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

I am very glad to see the renaming of Stars Group into BlocSide Sports. I think it represents the project more and it also removes the ambiguity between the other Stars Group. Congrats on this new name, I think this will really help going forward.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

I am very glad to see the renaming of Stars Group into BlocSide Sports. I think it represents the project more and it also removes the ambiguity between the other Stars Group. Congrats on this new name, I think this will really help going forward.

Thanks GoBelle -- we appreciate the support from a star member like you! Glad you're with us on the renaming, we agree that this better represents our company and the goal to combine blockchain and the football industry! We're excited to see what the future holds for BlocSide Sports Smiley
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

Interesting idea for a project. What do you think is wrong with the football industry that you think Blocside sports will solve that no one else is able to?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Is Blocside still set to release the prototype this month? I'm excited to see it Smiley
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

What is the main purpose of MVP tokens? Basically, what can you spend them on and do with them?
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

This project appears to be really unique to me. I haven't heard of anything like it. Do you know of any competitors?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

Interesting idea for a project. What do you think is wrong with the football industry that you think Blocside sports will solve that no one else is able to?

As a football agency, we have found that there are many financial/operational inefficiencies within the industry.
- Football is an ecosystem in itself, that does not operate as a byproduct of any single economy, so it needs to have it's own currency.
- The unfortunate reality of the industry is that corruption does exist. FIFA is doing all they can to crack down on financial fair play, and require transparency
from an ownership/transaction perspective.
- There are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage in depth.
- Clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction
point, the club loses money in transaction fees.
- Payment delays are rampant throughout the industry
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

This project appears to be really unique to me. I haven't heard of anything like it. Do you know of any competitors?

No, we are the first of our kind. To date, there has not been another ICO that aims to create a financial infrastructure for a sports platform and ultimately for an entire sports industry.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Is Blocside still set to release the prototype this month? I'm excited to see it Smiley

We are looking to release our first prototype by the end of the month! Stay tuned Smiley
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

What is the main purpose of MVP tokens? Basically, what can you spend them on and do with them?

Great question, HerrHeimlich! As one of our goals is to recreate fan engagement, the MVP Token will be redeemable for football merchandise, tickets, player and club memorabilia, streaming media, and other football-related goods and services that will be on the BlocSide Platform.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

Nice project. I like the new name much better Smiley Is MVP a security token or a utility token?
GoBelle

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Thanks GoBelle -- we appreciate the support from a star member like you! Glad you're with us on the renaming, we agree that this better represents our company and the goal to combine blockchain and the football industry! We're excited to see what the future holds for BlocSide Sports Smiley

This is easily one of my more hopeful projects. I'm glad you guys are taking the time to make sure your image aligns with your vision, since that's all new investors will see at first. BlocSide Sports is catchy as hell, I might add. How did you come up with it?
okspam

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

We are looking to release our first prototype by the end of the month! Stay tuned Smiley

I am so glad to see that the first prototype is still on track. I've been excited for this for some time.  Grin
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

Did you guys make a new Twitter account? The link on the first post here doesn't work.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

I'm really excited to see all the merch and services that will be coming to BlocSide. Cheesy How will users earn MVP tokens?
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Does BlocSide Sports have any big partners that you are able to mention?
GoBelle

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

Will the Blocside platform be a client or a web application? Will there be support for mobile devices?
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

Cool project. The new name is more fitting. Does Blocside Sports have any big investors on board that you know of?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
okspam

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Did you guys make a new Twitter account? The link on the first post here doesn't work.

I'm also wondering about that. I followed their old Twitter but IDK if they have created a new one.
celestio

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

As a football agency, we have found that there are many financial/operational inefficiencies within the industry.
- Football is an ecosystem in itself, that does not operate as a byproduct of any single economy, so it needs to have it's own currency.
- The unfortunate reality of the industry is that corruption does exist. FIFA is doing all they can to crack down on financial fair play, and require transparency
from an ownership/transaction perspective.
- There are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage in depth.
- Clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction
point, the club loses money in transaction fees.
- Payment delays are rampant throughout the industry

I think these are great problems to solve. Football has many fans so I am glad to see that you guys are going to attempt to provide more engagement in the industry. I also think the ownership and transaction transparency are definitely important issues that you guys have brought up and I like how your team is planning to solve them.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Nice project. I like the new name much better Smiley Is MVP a security token or a utility token?

Thank you for your support, Crypto_Man1212! The MVP token is still a utility token, as the token can only be utilized for the purchase of goods and services provided by BlocSide.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

I'm also wondering about that. I followed their old Twitter but IDK if they have created a new one.

We did not create a new Twitter account, we just rebranded that one with our new name @Blocside_Sports (https://twitter.com/BlocSide_Sports)!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Thanks for catching this! We have the same twitter account, but rebranded the name. I have gone in and fixed the bug!
StarsGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

One week to go!

StarsGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Great interview done by CheddarTV with one of our advisors, Andrew Duplessie, all about crypto, blockchain, and BlocSide Sports!

orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

Football is one of the most prestigious sports in the world. From the players, coaches, managers, agencies, investors and advertisements, the velocity of money in small amounts makes it a lucrative business. I think the platform you are working on has potential.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

Football is one of the most prestigious sports in the world. From the players, coaches, managers, agencies, investors and advertisements, the velocity of money in small amounts makes it a lucrative business. I think the platform you are working on has potential.

Thank you for your support! We love to see engagement from Full Members like you, Orionluckyse7en! We believe that this integration of football and blockchain is a perfect relationship.

If you want to stay updated on our progress and daily updates, join our Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

Will the Blocside platform be a client or a web application? Will there be support for mobile devices?

Hi GoBelle! We're currently working on our mobile app now! You will be able to download and use on your phone Smiley
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

I'm really excited to see all the merch and services that will be coming to BlocSide. Cheesy How will users earn MVP tokens?

We're extremely excited to be able to bring this to fans and allow them to feel more connected to their club and players like ever before. Besides purchasing MVP tokens to use on our platform for goods and services, you will earn rewards through your activity on platform, interactions, through using MVP tokens to purchase items instead of other currencies, etc.

There will be lots of ways to earn rewards  Smiley
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

Does BlocSide Sports have any big partners that you are able to mention?

There are a couple major partnerships we have released so far.

The first is with Token Communities Plc. Led by CEO and renowned futurist Alex Lightman, Token Communities Plc helps to create, fund and manage only the highest quality innovations in modern blockchain technology. As you can see on our site, Alex Lightman is also one of our advisors!

The second partnership is with Shuttle Fund. Shuttle is a high risk fund and advisory firm that works with a diverse set of digital assets and companies. These include digital currencies, distributed application tokens, decentralized autonomous organizations, smart contracts, and related assets.

We are looking to make some more exciting announcements in the next couple weeks, as we head into our public sale on Monday, March 12th! If you want to chat more about our partnerships, the team is online now at https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA
GoBelle

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

So the public sale started 4 days ago right? How is it going so far?
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Blocside looks like a cool project. I'm a pretty huge football fan so I'm excited to see how you guys plan to change the industry. Will blocside sports eventually branch out into other sports, or will be it only be football?
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

Did you guys make any team changes when you rebranded from Stars Group to Blocside Sports?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

Nice project. I like the idea. Do you require KYC to invest in BlocSide sports token sale?
bit-joker

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

Has the BlockSide Sports team ever been to any blockchain conferences? Or will you guys be making it to any soon?
HerrHeimlich

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Great question, HerrHeimlich! As one of our goals is to recreate fan engagement, the MVP Token will be redeemable for football merchandise, tickets, player and club memorabilia, streaming media, and other football-related goods and services that will be on the BlocSide Platform.

That sounds like a great way to get the community engaged. I'm excited to see the memorabilia. When will this merch be on the platform and available for the public to purchase?
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

What will be the most revolutionary feature about the Blocside sports app? I am curious to know the impact of such features.

Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

Thank you for your support, Crypto_Man1212! The MVP token is still a utility token, as the token can only be utilized for the purchase of goods and services provided by BlocSide.

You're welcome and thanks for your reply. I'm glad it's a utility, as those are likely to be less impacted by regulation. I'm excited to use the token for purchases on blocside.
celestio

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

It looks like the token sale has been going on for a few days. Have you guys had a lot of interest so far? What's the benefit of buying MVP tokens right now?

BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

That's a great question actually -- we decided to postpone our public sale. Unfortunately, we worked extremely hard, and are continuing to do so, but realized that we are not 100% ready to release yet. In full transparency, we are working to finalize a couple items, and wanted to make sure we did so in the most efficient manner.

Stay tuned and we will keep you updated once we have a finalized date.
MaydayMayday

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

This is something special for all football fans. I thinks that they will be interested at least. Interesting how it will go
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

It looks like the token sale has been going on for a few days. Have you guys had a lot of interest so far? What's the benefit of buying MVP tokens right now?

We actually decided to postpone our public sale. Unfortunately, we worked extremely hard, and are continuing to do so, but realized that we are not 100% ready to release yet. We wanted to make sure we did so in the most efficient manner and wanted to be transparent with all of our supporters.

The benefit to purchasing MVP token is that it will function first as a gateway for consumers and fans to purchase exclusive goods and services on the BlocSide Platform. Such goods and services
will likely include, but would not be limited to, merchandise, player and club/stadium memorabilia, food and beverages, and tickets (single-game, group, corporate, mini-season and full-season packages). General consumers and fans will be eligible to receive an exclusive discount if the aforementioned transactions are processed through the use of MVP Tokens.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Blocside looks like a cool project. I'm a pretty huge football fan so I'm excited to see how you guys plan to change the industry. Will blocside sports eventually branch out into other sports, or will be it only be football?

There is future potential to use blockchain technology and our platform for other sports, but we are focusing on solely the football industry!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

That sounds like a great way to get the community engaged. I'm excited to see the memorabilia. When will this merch be on the platform and available for the public to purchase?

We are planning to release items onto the platform in April 2018 and the release of our protoype in later this month! Keep an eye out or join our telegram to stay updated: https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Did you guys make any team changes when you rebranded from Stars Group to Blocside Sports?

We did not make any team changes as we rebranded. We rebranded solely due to our focus on wanting our name to completely represent our vision, mission, and integration of blockchain and football. Our team is still stable and consistent.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

I think you need to add more infromation about the project to this thread. so people can easily understand the project only by reading the announcement thread.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Has the BlockSide Sports team ever been to any blockchain conferences? Or will you guys be making it to any soon?

Yes! Our CEO and advisors, Andrew Duplessie and Alex Lightman, have all attended and spoke at conferences over the last few months. The latest were the Fintech World Tour where Daniel Taylor Andrew Duplessie both spoke on a panel about blockchain, crypto, and BlocSide Sports. In addition, Daniel Taylor and Alex Lightman attended the d10e conference last week that is the leading conference on decentralization.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

I think you need to add more infromation about the project to this thread. so people can easily understand the project only by reading the announcement thread.

Thanks for your feedback Rijaljun! We will continue to work on adding more information to the thread. Check out the video below that explains exactly what the BlocSide MVP Token will do and how it can best be used. This is an important piece!

StarsGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Have you wondered, what is MVP Token? How can you use MVP Tokens? Learn everything you need to know about the first digital sports currency that looks to become the new medium for pro football clubs!

BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

Have you wondered, what is MVP Token? How can you use MVP Tokens? Learn everything you need to know about the first digital sports currency that looks to become the new medium for pro football clubs!

Check out our new explainer video for BlocSide Sports MVP Token!  Smiley Smiley
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

Nice project. I like the idea. Do you require KYC to invest in BlocSide sports token sale?

Great question, Dipsomaniac! We do require KYC to purchase BlocSide Sports MVP Token!
StarsGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

In this 4 part interview series, BlocSide Sports sits down with one of our most respected and influential advisors in the industry; retired football referee, Mario van der Ende to talk about his experience, expertise, and thoughts on BlocSide and the next generation of football. Here is Part 1 of the series, you can watch the rest on the playlist!

MarkThief

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

In this 4 part interview series, BlocSide Sports sits down with one of our most respected and influential advisors in the industry; retired football referee, Mario van der Ende to talk about his experience, expertise, and thoughts on BlocSide and the next generation of football. Here is Part 1 of the series, you can watch the rest on the playlist!

Great call bringing in such an experienced person for a very interesting interview. I shared this with a few of my friends who are big football fans and they have only good things to say about the guy.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

Great call bringing in such an experienced person for a very interesting interview. I shared this with a few of my friends who are big football fans and they have only good things to say about the guy.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! Mario's extremely knowledgeable in the industry and a great advisor to have on our team. Keep sharing, we appreciate it  Smiley
deeltje

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

Do you see football as a sport growing in the next 10 years or declining?
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

Have you guys considered doing an airdrop? It seems like a great way to get your token out there.
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

How big is the team at Blocside now? Any new recruits?
okspam

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

Great interview done by CheddarTV with one of our advisors, Andrew Duplessie, all about crypto, blockchain, and BlocSide Sports!

Where do I know that name, Andrew Duplessie?
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wNKsyyT.png?1

I recognize him from American Horror Story. You guys are really getting all types to help get the word out about Blocside. I think it's a good call.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Will there be any sort of whitelist required?
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:40 PM

Blocside sports looks like a unique project that has a good market. How did you guys come up with this idea? It's really interesting and I haven't seen anything that compares.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

Great question, Dipsomaniac! We do require KYC to purchase BlocSide Sports MVP Token!

Thanks for your help. Smiley
2l84aa

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

We did not make any team changes as we rebranded. We rebranded solely due to our focus on wanting our name to completely represent our vision, mission, and integration of blockchain and football. Our team is still stable and consistent.

That is great because I really liked your team and goals as Stars Group. I'm glad to see that nothing has changed except the name (which I really like, btw.)
GoBelle

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

That's a great question actually -- we decided to postpone our public sale. Unfortunately, we worked extremely hard, and are continuing to do so, but realized that we are not 100% ready to release yet. In full transparency, we are working to finalize a couple items, and wanted to make sure we did so in the most efficient manner.

Stay tuned and we will keep you updated once we have a finalized date.

I'm glad you guys are being up front about it and would like to get things complete and working perfectly before you guys started the sale. That will probably make the sale more successful, honestly. Thanks and I can't wait to find out when the sale will start.
celestio

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Have you guys had a lot of interest so far? What's the benefit of buying MVP tokens right now?

The benefit to purchasing MVP token is that it will function first as a gateway for consumers and fans to purchase exclusive goods and services on the BlocSide Platform. Such goods and services
will likely include, but would not be limited to, merchandise, player and club/stadium memorabilia, food and beverages, and tickets (single-game, group, corporate, mini-season and full-season packages). General consumers and fans will be eligible to receive an exclusive discount if the aforementioned transactions are processed through the use of MVP Tokens.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to see that you guys have some exclusive goods and services to provide for us football fans. I like the idea of having a discount if you use MVP tokens.

What does MVP stand for?

earthcoin

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

What does the team think is going to be the best feature about Blocside Sports? What do you think users are going to love the most about the platform?

unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

Does BlocSide have any major partners? If so, who and what are they bringing to the project?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

How big is the team at Blocside now? Any new recruits?

The team has grown by a few people and continuing to expand. Recently, we have brought on a junior developer, graphic designer, and are looking to hire a Director of Engineering!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Blocside sports looks like a unique project that has a good market. How did you guys come up with this idea? It's really interesting and I haven't seen anything that compares.

Thanks for the support, Hopernumbs! We came up with this idea through working in the industry and being able to see the inefficiencies that are occurring and we wanted to change those!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Have you guys had a lot of interest so far? What's the benefit of buying MVP tokens right now?

Thanks for the reply. Glad to see that you guys have some exclusive goods and services to provide for us football fans. I like the idea of having a discount if you use MVP tokens.

What does MVP stand for?

MVP stands for "Most Valuable Player", since we are working within the football, but more broadly sports industry, we thought naming it MVP would fit perfectly.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Update: BlocSide Sports has partnered with Verity Inc!

Verity, Inc. is a Managed Services Platform (MSP) “VERITY One™” combining IBM Watson® Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain Hyperledger, Internet of Things (IoT) and is accessible to any authorized user using the “VERITY One™” Application Program Interface (API) Platform.

“This is a huge step in solidifying our mission to create a transparent financial infrastructure capable of supporting the growth and evolution of digital currencies within the professional football economy, which is a more than $40 billion business”, CEO, Daniel Taylor!

BlocSide builds white-labeled mobile/web solutions that integrate with a team’s current web and retail technology solutions. We are leveraging augmented reality, frictionless payments, mobile ticketing, and blockchain technology to improve the fan experience, increasing revenues by around 25 percent while cutting fees by 5 percent. 

Check out the full article here: https://pressreleasejet.com/news/blocside-sports-partners-with-verity-inc-for-transparency-in-sports-cpg-transactions.html
HerrHeimlich

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

We are planning to release items onto the platform in April 2018 and the release of our protoype in later this month! Keep an eye out or join our telegram to stay updated: https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA

That's coming up really soon. Sweet. Thanks guys. Smiley
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

No, we are the first of our kind. To date, there has not been another ICO that aims to create a financial infrastructure for a sports platform and ultimately for an entire sports industry.

That's great. No competition means that you guys have an early start to get your name out there and be the first. That's good news.
celestio

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

What does MVP stand for?

MVP stands for "Most Valuable Player", since we are working within the football, but more broadly sports industry, we thought naming it MVP would fit perfectly.

That makes perfect sense. I like it. I'm a relatively new football fan, so it didn't ring a bell. It definitely fits well.

Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Thanks for the support, Hopernumbs! We came up with this idea through working in the industry and being able to see the inefficiencies that are occurring and we wanted to change those!

You are very welcome. It's rare to find projects like this that have a perfect market with a good product. What is the biggest inefficiency in the industry that Blocside hopes to solve and how?
GoBelle

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

What types of things need to be worked out before the sale starts? I'm ready to buy some MVP.  Grin
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

What types of things need to be worked out before the sale starts? I'm ready to buy some MVP.  Grin

Great timing GoBelle! We have finished all the final touches, and our public sale will start on Thursday, March 29th at 11am PST/2pm EST!! Spread the word Smiley
deeltje

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

We're extremely excited to be able to bring this to fans and allow them to feel more connected to their club and players like ever before. Besides purchasing MVP tokens to use on our platform for goods and services, you will earn rewards through your activity on platform, interactions, through using MVP tokens to purchase items instead of other currencies, etc.

Thanks for the explanation. I like the ecosystem of Blocside Sports. Rewarding active users is a great way to keep people interested.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

You are very welcome. It's rare to find projects like this that have a perfect market with a good product. What is the biggest inefficiency in the industry that Blocside hopes to solve and how?

i. Football is an ecosystem in itself, that does not operate as a byproduct of any single economy, but rather has ties to a diversity of countries, currencies, capital inflows, and football market dynamics.
ii. The unfortunate reality of the industry is that corruption does exist. FIFA is doing all they can to crack down on financial fair play, and require transparency from an ownership/transaction perspective.
iii. There are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage in depth.
iv. Clubs receive sponsorship, broadcasting, merchandise sales, tickets sales and transfer fee revenue in different currencies, and at each exchange/transaction point, the club loses money in transaction fees.
v. Payment delays are rampant throughout the industry.

These are what led us to integrating blockchain and football, and allow us to open our public sale on Thursday, March 29th!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

Thanks for the explanation. I like the ecosystem of Blocside Sports. Rewarding active users is a great way to keep people interested.

Exactly! We want users/fans to feel as engaged as possible on our platform!  Smiley
StarsGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

The wait is over!

After pushing our public sale back, and working tirelessly the last couple weeks, we're extremely excited to announce that we are opening our public sale on Thursday, March 29th! The sale will begin at 11am PST/2pm EST!

Thank you for all the support and kind words as we moved through this process, are we can't wait for you all to see where the future is going! 

BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:37:54 AM by BlocSide_Sports

The wait is over!

After pushing our public sale back, and working tirelessly the last couple weeks, we're extremely excited to announce that we are opening our public sale on Thursday, March 29th! The sale will begin at 11am PST/2pm EST!

Thank you for all the support and kind words as we moved through this process, are we can't wait for you all to see where the future is going!  

Check out http://blocside.io or our Telegram for more info on our token sale: https://t.me/blocside_sports
okspam

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

I recognize him from American Horror Story. You guys are really getting all types to help get the word out about Blocside. I think it's a good call.

OMG you are right. Now I recognize him. That's cool and is a really big deal. I think that will definitely help spread the word.
HerrHeimlich

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

This is awesome. The wait is almost over.  Grin Are there any steps we should take before the sale starts? Is there a signup we should do?

The wait is over!

BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

This is awesome. The wait is almost over.  Grin Are there any steps we should take before the sale starts? Is there a signup we should do?

The wait is over!

All you have to do is "register" on our site once the sale starts, you will then be taken through the process! Glad you are as excited as i am!  Smiley
StarsGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Public Sale is Live

Head to Blocside.io to check out our revamped site and register for MVP tokens!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:40:30 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:37:40 AM by BlocSide_Sports

For any questions, chat with us on our telegram! https://t.me/blocside_sports
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

Where is the future of football headed? It's headed to 5G!

BlocSide Sports vision is to create a fully distributed football ecosystem built on blockchain technology!

https://i.imgur.com/NVxW21d.png?1

Head to blocside.io to check out our full breakdown of the football industry, beginning to end  Smiley
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

FIFA corruption is back in the spotlight. Another reason football needs blockchain and it's ability to bring transparency back to the game
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

FIFA corruption is back in the spotlight. Another reason football needs blockchain and it's ability to bring transparency back to the game

Varyg, you are exactly right -- Here is the article below you are referencing!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/06/sports/soccer/fifas-vice-president-david-chung-resigns.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fsports&action=click&contentCollection=sports&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=11&pgtype=sectionfront

This article continues to show how important the need for Blockchain technology is to the football world.....and that BlocSide Sports is going to be the first to make it happen!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

How will fans benefit from our MVP token?

⚽️Earn rewards and loyalty points
⚽️Gain access to exclusive football goods and services
⚽️Go behind the scenes with your favorite teams

https://i.imgur.com/YEU9Xc2.png?1

✅Head to blocside.io to register and purchase your MVP tokens today!

If you have more questions, chat with us on telegram: https://t.me/blocside_sports
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!

As our public sale is a couple weeks in and our ICO is progressing well, we wanted to give you all a chance to sit down with our CEO, Daniel Taylor! So we are having an AMA for all of our participants and supporters!

Over the next 3 days, please submit any and all questions you have that you would like answered, and on Friday, April 13th, at 12pm EST, you will be able to join and watch as Daniel Taylor answers all submitted questions!

Feel free to add questions on this thread, TELEGRAM and/or TWITTER Just remember, in order to track all questions, please use the #BlocSideAMA hashtag!

Let's have some fun!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!

As our public sale is a couple weeks in and our ICO is progressing well, we wanted to give you all a chance to sit down with our CEO, Daniel Taylor! So we are having an AMA for all of our participants and supporters!

Over the next 3 days, please submit any and all questions you have that you would like answered, and on Friday, April 13th, at 12pm EST, you will be able to join and watch as Daniel Taylor answers all submitted questions!

Feel free to add questions on this thread, TELEGRAM and/or TWITTER Just remember, in order to track all questions, please use the #BlocSideAMA hashtag!

Let's have some fun!

3 hours to go until BlocSide Sports CEO, Daniel Taylor takes over Twitter live at 12pm EST! Don't forget to head over to our TWITTER page!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

BlocSide CEO, Daniel Taylor, had the opportunity to speak at Georgetown on Monday on the topic of Demystifying Blockchain. The room was packed with students who were able to learn more about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and how to best get involved in the space. Additionally, everyone got an in-depth view at why BlocSide Sports created our reward token for fans and consumers in the football industry.

If you're new to the blockchain, crypto, or BlocSide, this is a great introduction into the future of tech and football!

https://i.imgur.com/sUzQWGr.png?1

joblessminer

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

This video was great. Any more events like this coming up?

https://twitter.com/BlocSide_Sports/status/986976061899640834
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

BlocSide CEO, Daniel Taylor, had the opportunity to speak at Georgetown on Monday on the topic of Demystifying Blockchain. The room was packed with students who were able to learn more about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and how to best get involved in the space. Additionally, everyone got an in-depth view at why BlocSide Sports created our reward token for fans and consumers in the football industry.

If you're new to the blockchain, crypto, or BlocSide, this is a great introduction into the future of tech and football!

This was a very insightful watch. I'm really glad you decide to post this here. I was just skimming new projects in the announcements section and happened to see you guys pop up.

I'm a huge football fan and try my best to keep up with the latest. It sounded like he outlined a whole lot of useful features blockchain has to offer sports.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

I'm curious if you guys are requiring KYC, or whitelisting, or anything else like that? I'm not familiar with when regulations like this are required.
HerrHeimlich

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

Wow, another solid delivery by Daniel. I wish I was half as articulate as that guy. Where'd you find him anyway? Assuming he didn't find you.
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

Wow, another solid delivery by Daniel. I wish I was half as articulate as that guy. Where'd you find him anyway? Assuming he didn't find you.

He looks so young too, can't be over 25. That's awesome you guys got to speak at Georgetown school of business though. Very prestigious name.

Any more talks like this coming up in the future?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

Daniel has another speaking event coming up at NYU Stern where he will speak at the Blockchain Digital Asset Forum on Friday, May 4th! If you're in the NYC Area, hope you'll join!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

I'm curious if you guys are requiring KYC, or whitelisting, or anything else like that? I'm not familiar with when regulations like this are required.

We do require KYC for registering to purchase MVP Tokens! Great question Crypto_Man1212!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

This was a very insightful watch. I'm really glad you decide to post this here. I was just skimming new projects in the announcements section and happened to see you guys pop up.

I'm a huge football fan and try my best to keep up with the latest. It sounded like he outlined a whole lot of useful features blockchain has to offer sports.

We're so happy to have football fans following our project -- since we are creating our platform designed with fans in mind! We hope you will download our app and give us a shot when our Beta release happens at the end of the month Smiley

If you'd like to chat about football or what's happening with BlocSide, join our telegram: https://t.me/blocside_sports
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

BlocSide Sports is excited to announce our newest partnership with VICI Sports!

"This is a huge step in solidifying our mission to use financial transparency and 5G fan engagement technology to support the growth and evolution of fans and their stake in sports." - BlocSide Sports CEO, Daniel Taylor

https://i.imgur.com/TlGryrt.png?1

Both Fans and Businesses win during the World Cup thanks to MVP Token on VICI Sports debuting this summer!

Bulltracct

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

BlocSide Sports is excited to announce our newest partnership with VICI Sports!

"This is a huge step in solidifying our mission to use financial transparency and 5G fan engagement technology to support the growth and evolution of fans and their stake in sports." - BlocSide Sports CEO, Daniel Taylor

https://i.imgur.com/TlGryrt.png?1

Both Fans and Businesses win during the World Cup thanks to MVP Token on VICI Sports debuting this summer!

Congratulations on the new partnership. I'm curious who approached the other first?
joblessminer

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

Daniel has another speaking event coming up at NYU Stern where he will speak at the Blockchain Digital Asset Forum on Friday, May 4th! If you're in the NYC Area, hope you'll join!

Man, I wish. I'm on the West coast now. Any events in California planned for the future?
MarkThief

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

How much does it cost to purchase tokens and what happens if you don’t raise what you’re trying to raise?
MarkThief

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Oh, I was also wondering if there would be any way for users to earn your tokens after launch?
bit-joker

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

Is BlocSide B2B or B2C? Meaning, are you guys offering a service to established businesses in the sports industry, or will customers and fans have a use for Blocside as well?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

How much does it cost to purchase tokens and what happens if you don’t raise what you’re trying to raise?

Tokens are worth $0.17. If the minimum amount is not reached after the public token sale concludes, all funds will be returned to the purchasers accordingly. We have a minimum of $15,000,000 with a $51,000,000 hard cap.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Oh, I was also wondering if there would be any way for users to earn your tokens after launch?

There are different ways you can earn tokens after launch! One way to earn is by playing our modernized version of Spot-The-Ball! You can win MVP Tokens for playing and can try and beat everyone else and top our leaderboard! Take a shot at playing and see how good your Champions League memory is: https://blocside.io/stb/index.php
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

Is BlocSide B2B or B2C? Meaning, are you guys offering a service to established businesses in the sports industry, or will customers and fans have a use for Blocside as well?

BlocSide is both a B2B and B2C:

B2C because our digital platform will help improve fan engagement through frictionless payments, mobile ticketing, augmented reality, and Blockchain technology. In addition, our MVP Token will function first as a gateway for consumers and specifically, the most passionate football fans, to purchase exclusive goods and services, and be rewarded with exclusive access, content, and experiences on the BlocSide Platform.

Additionally, BlocSide will function as a B2B. Contingent upon the successful implementation of the BlocSide Platform, we will consider exploring opportunities to license the proprietary API to other professional football clubs. We will offer our software as “white label” product to clubs that will integrate with that team’s current web and retail technical solutions. The ability to license out the BlocSide Platform will offer opportunities to expand Token usage and adoption.

MarkThief

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

There are different ways you can earn tokens after launch! One way to earn is by playing our modernized version of Spot-The-Ball! You can win MVP Tokens for playing and can try and beat everyone else and top our leaderboard! Take a shot at playing and see how good your Champions League memory is: https://blocside.io/stb/index.php

That's awesome. It seems like you guys have really thought everything out. How will the tokens awarded from playing the game be sourced? Will it cost a minimal amount of the token to play the game in the first place?
joblessminer

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

There seems to be more features than I can even wrap my head around at this point, and that's not a bad thing to be honest. But what would you say is the core feature of BlocSide now?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

That's awesome. It seems like you guys have really thought everything out. How will the tokens awarded from playing the game be sourced? Will it cost a minimal amount of the token to play the game in the first place?

Tokens are awarded for playing the game each round, then there may be some special offers happening for those certain circumstances that I can't give away Smiley...if you love the game as much as we do, feel free to pass it along! We're testing it out now for the World Cup and are very excited about the feedback we're receiving!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

There seems to be more features than I can even wrap my head around at this point, and that's not a bad thing to be honest. But what would you say is the core feature of BlocSide now?

The core feature is building out our product and digital platform to make it the most interactive and engaging marketplace for football fans around the world! It's time for fans to get back in the game!
bit-joker

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

BlocSide is both a B2B and B2C:

B2C because our digital platform will help improve fan engagement through frictionless payments, mobile ticketing, augmented reality, and Blockchain technology. In addition, our MVP Token will function first as a gateway for consumers and specifically, the most passionate football fans, to purchase exclusive goods and services, and be rewarded with exclusive access, content, and experiences on the BlocSide Platform.

Additionally, BlocSide will function as a B2B. Contingent upon the successful implementation of the BlocSide Platform, we will consider exploring opportunities to license the proprietary API to other professional football clubs. We will offer our software as “white label” product to clubs that will integrate with that team’s current web and retail technical solutions. The ability to license out the BlocSide Platform will offer opportunities to expand Token usage and adoption.

Interesting. It seems like you guys just want to offer whatever it is that fans want. That's how all business should operate at a fundamental level. Just give the customers what they want, ultimately.

I've seen a lot of people using token holding as a way to vote on new features for the platform. This would be a great way for you guys to always know what customers are looking for next, have you considered having a voting system?
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

What's the date on the final release?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

What's the date on the final release?

We are on track for a Mid-May release as of now!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

BlocSide Sports, Token Sale UPDATE:

Thanks to the overwhelming demand based off of the Asia roadshow that our CEO and advisors have been on last couple weeks, and our participation in the LA Crypto Invest Summit tomorrow, we have decided to EXTEND our token sale until May 9th, 2018.

https://i.imgur.com/mkvTq4k.png?1

We are extremely excited about these ventures and the progress that is being made as we head into the final 10 days of our token sale.

To register for our token sale, head to blocside.io today! To chat with the team and the rest of the BlocSide community, join our telegram group here: https://t.me/blocside_sports
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

BlocSide Sports is first to trial Aventus Protocol source-code for the 2018 World Cup!

"What we are talking about here is an entirely fair and secure blockchain-based system, which virtually eliminates ticketing fraud and the scourge of unregulated touting." - Aventus co-found Annika Monari

cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

Cool project. I also like the project goals. Time to make football better than it is
666uazan

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:38:51 AM

This a very unique project in the blockchain space. wish you good luck guys
55caRtel

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

There are so many issues to be solved in football today..hope you'll make it better
freshprince

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:40 AM

Very impressive.whicch are the ICO start dates please?
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

Thinking of the millions of soccer fans in the world today, I know many will support the project
cryptowritedu

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

Thinking of the millions of soccer fans in the world today, I know many will support the project
Is it reserved only for soccer fans?
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

No. pls dont misquote me cryptowritedu. I meant the project has a huge potential for expansion. not just for soccer fans but even other investors
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

I also agree, it has a great market and many potential supporters
cryptowritedu

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

No. pls dont misquote me cryptowritedu. I meant the project has a huge potential for expansion. not just for soccer fans but even other investors
No hard feelings. was concerned with what you had said
open-mind

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:54:03 AM

very promising project. i'm tuned for more next information
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

I agree, it has alot of potential to grow..
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

Great idea..wondering how it was born. success
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

No hard feelings. was concerned with what you had said
following..
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

Very impressive.whicch are the ICO start dates please?

The ICO public token sale is currently going on right now, the sale closes on Wednesday, May 9th, 2018. Head to blocside.io to register now before the sale is over.
wingding

Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

Quite an interesting project. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

Hi Cryptowritedu, it is not only for soccer fans! Any who believes in using blockchain technology to try and solve very large issues in an industry for the better can support us! Especially with of our team of employees and advisors who are looking to make our long-term vision come true and who really believe in what we're doing.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Quite an interesting project. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Thanks for the support, Wingding! We have KYC in place by individuals who are interested in purchasing MVP must first register on blocside.io! There are only a couple more days left, so check us out!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

To all the Spot-The-Ball Fans! Due to the Emirates FACup Final tomorrow, BlocSide Sports decided to release a special BONUS ROUND for our players today!

https://i.imgur.com/fY9vqUY.png

What side are you on? ManUtd vs. Chelsea FC
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Cape Town City Football Club and Blockchain Startup Announce First 5G Technology Fan Engagement Model

"The partnership, the first in professional football, will focus on utilizing BlocSide's Digital Rewards Platform to engage with Cape Town City fans in a revolutionary way, what BlocSide calls their "5G" fan engagement"

Click Image above for full article!

Dreaming

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Cape Town City Football Club and Blockchain Startup Announce First 5G Technology Fan Engagement Model

"The partnership, the first in professional football, will focus on utilizing BlocSide's Digital Rewards Platform to engage with Cape Town City fans in a revolutionary way, what BlocSide calls their "5G" fan engagement"

This sounds like big news, have any news outlets picked up the story? Maybe you should be making them aware of it if not.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

BlocSide unites the world's largest sport with the most destructive technological innovations of the decade, this is absolutely new project!

joblessminer

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

Sports fans want to be more engaged desperately. You guys are doing an awesome job bringing it to them with this newest update with Cape Town. Keep it up!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

This sounds like big news, have any news outlets picked up the story? Maybe you should be making them aware of it if not.

Some news outlets have picked it up, especially in Cape Town and the surrounding areas! Thanks for the kind words and support Smiley
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Join BlocSide Sports first ever World Cup Bracket Challenge and compete to win 1,000 MVP!

Don't forget to invite your friends and compete against each other for the grand prize!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

BlocSide Sports, creator of MVP Token, the first cryptocurrency for professional football, has figured out a way to engage World Cup fans globally and it’s just a click of a button

BlocSide has taken the classic, Spot The Ball game, from a newspaper pastime and added a modern twist bringing it back into the ’spot’-light. Leveraging the latest web techniques BlocSide can transform this, which was once a printed multiple choice guessing game, into a immersive experience reaching fans all around the world!

Through Spot The Ball, BlocSide is offering the biggest football (soccer) fans the chance to play and see how they rank up on the global leaderboard, instant feedback on guesses, heat map of other players choices, and above all, allows players to win MVP Tokens for every guess!

Everyday, BlocSide is releasing a new round that consists of previous World Cup matches. Using your best knowledge and skill, and within the timer, click on the spot where you think the ball was in that image. Sound easy? Well give it a shot and play now: https://blocside.io/stb/index.php
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Glad to hear, Zenting! If you want to learn more, feel free to join our Telegram or if you want something fun, give our Spot-the-Ball game a shot!
wingding

Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

This may be a very interesting project for following development it. I hope the team that makes this project can pursue the target that has been adjusted. a very good concept, I am sure you can make this project a success. good luck.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

This may be a very interesting project for following development it. I hope the team that makes this project can pursue the target that has been adjusted. a very good concept, I am sure you can make this project a success. good luck.

Thank you, Wingding! We appreciate all the support and great to have it from members like yourself! Smiley
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

It is unfortunate that Token Sale is closed and that I will not be able to buy MVP tokens. In any case, I believe in the prospect of the BlocSide Sports project and I wish them only success!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

It is unfortunate that Token Sale is closed and that I will not be able to buy MVP tokens. In any case, I believe in the prospect of the BlocSide Sports project and I wish them only success!

Thank you for the support, Alexberezov! We're in the process of looking at different exchanges, so you will have the chance in the future to purchase some MVP Tokens!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

Are you going to be in NYC and looking for the BEST place to watch the World Cup Final Match on Sunday, July 15th?

BlocSide Sports and VICI Sports have partnered with Playwright Irish Pub and Brother Jimmys BBQ to put on the best Viewing Party in the city!

✅Free Beer
✅Spot-the-Ball
✅Chance to win $1,000

...And you get to watch the greatest matchup with fans from all over the city!

If you're not in NYC on Sunday, but still want to join the fun, download VICI app and you can join the viewing party virtually and still participate in the chance to win!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

!! CHECK OUT !! this exclusive sneak peek look at our BlocSide Sports consumer app and our wallet screen! Our amazing team has put a lot of hard work into our app, and we can’t wait to show it to you all soon!

https://i.imgur.com/X8vbFO8.jpg?1

What do you think of the wallet screen? Thoughts or comments?
What would YOU like to get out of our app??

BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

The BlocSide Sports team is extremely proud to announce the release of our IOS application beta, The BlocSide Wallet!

The BlocSide Wallet, available in the iTunes Store, is the core of our digital platform and the first product release within our company’s roadmap.

Download our App Today: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blocside-sports/id1365951788?mt=8

Our customer and technical support will be on high alert and we are looking for any and all feedback from our users and BlocSide community members as we continue to build out our mobile wallet!

Let us know what you think! We can't wait to watch the future of blockchain + football (soccer)!

https://i.imgur.com/mprwp3D.jpg?1
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

The football/soccer fan favorite game, Spot the Ball is live on the BlocSide App!!

When you play Spot the Ball, you not only win MVP tokens, but you get them directly sent into your BlocSide wallet!

This means you can earn, receive, and store your MVP tokens, donate them directly to Street Child United, or hold onto them and use them as we release more products and prizes this month!

We’d love any and all feedback on our app and game! So go ahead, download our app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1365951788?pt=119034340&ct=BTT&mt=8 and have some fun!!

The BlocSide Sports team is extremely proud to announce the release of our IOS application beta, The BlocSide Wallet!

The BlocSide Wallet, available in the iTunes Store, is the core of our digital platform and the first product release within our company’s roadmap.

Download our App Today: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blocside-sports/id1365951788?mt=8

Our customer and technical support will be on high alert and we are looking for any and all feedback from our users and BlocSide community members as we continue to build out our mobile wallet!

Let us know what you think! We can't wait to watch the future of blockchain + football (soccer)!

https://i.imgur.com/mprwp3D.jpg?1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: