Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people think about The Crowdholding Platform?  (Read 115 times)
bithuner (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

I have been following these guys for a while, and I believe they are a very interesting project.

It is basically a platform where you can log in for free (I've done it, took 2 seconds), give feedback to tasks and earn their alt coin / other ERC-20 tokens. Some things that really excite me are:-

1. They finished their ICO raising combined over 2,000 ETH back in January

2. This month they have recruited a lot of crypto startups including ITT, SmartCash and DeepOnion, so you can earn their tokens and actually sell them for profit!

3. They are going on exchange very soon so their YUPIE will have a value.

What does everyone think about the platform? Where do you see it's weaknesses? The way I see it, all they need to do is grow more users / startups that interest the crypto world. They are going the right direction, and if they have 2/3 more months like February then I think they will be massive in the crypto world.

You can check out the platform by clicking here:- https://www.crowdholding.com

Thanks for your responses in advance.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

I am a big fan and also a user of Crowdholding (part of the 3,000).

I follow them on all social medias and on their telegram channel, they are very open, transparent and you can talk to the CEO which is very unusual and refreshing. I think they are going the right way and if they get some more big altcoins on their platform they will be very well known by the end of 2018.

Can't wait for them to hit the exchange!
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

I am a fan of Crowdholding and I invested into their Pre-ICO. They are doing things the right way, and they hit the exchange this month. If they keep growing at the rate they have done in the last two months, then at the end of the year I expect a large userbase of around 10-12k and a large amount of altcoins that you can earn on there.

I originally invested into them because they are very transparent (always updating on Telegram) and they had a working product before they even thought about having an ICO. It was very refreshing.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

Looks promising to me some of the product/ projects that are listed here are the project I'm supporting I think I am not yet late to invest my time here because the platform is not saturated yet, too, many members giving a lot of ideas this is a big help to the community

steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

I have only stumbled onto them maybe a month ago and I don't quite get their system as a business yet that's my only issue.

But the platform works, and I see changes / growth consistently on their platform, new startups, new tasks bug fixes and changes. If they keep going and growing the user base then I have high hopes for their platform. I think it's a great time if you are interesting in getting into crypto to become a early user on Crowdholding.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

I am a big fan of Crowdholding. I think this year will be big for them.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

There is an interesting article which describes the concept of the Crowdholding Platform and the future usage of it. I personally believe that the project has a great potential even if I have not invested in the project. I wish all the luck to the developers because the platform will provide the solution to the wealth inequality.

http://politicalcritique.org/world/2017/capitalism-is-on-steroids-crowdholding-com-offers-solutions/

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

There's been some buzz around crowdholding lately and rightfully so.
It's great, easy to use and navigate, and has a pretty large variety of startups you can give feedback to.

The only problem is...the user base is so low!
Of course, it is just starting out, put some of the tasks have like maybe 10 people commenting on it.
The bigger ones, like Deep Onion and crowdholding itself, has a lot of interaction, but I feel they are bringing on too many projects.
They need their use base to grow first.

As far as rewards go, I got some deep onion, not so much, and a bunch of yuppie (the token for crowdholding).
The Yuppie is new and they are making a new smart contract that will go live on wednesday.
It will be on coinhub but not for a couple weeks so who knows what the value of the yuppie will be.

tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

I am a big fan of the crowdholding platform, they just need to get more users for it to fly! But they are working well. If they keep pushing like they have in Feb, they will be big in 2018.

Keep going Crowdholding! I'm rooting for you (one of the 3,000+ users of your platform).
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

Really liking this project, I am following them and this week they have had a new project / task everyday. If they keep this up, they will be known by everyone in the crypto world.

They also issued their new smart contract and will be hitting exchanges very soon, I have big hopes for them and I would recommend their platform to anyone who wants to get involved in the cryptocurrency scene.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

I am a big fan of the platform, I am a user at least once a week and I have seen constant improvements to the platform whether that is new startups and tasks or just little fixes here and their to make the website more useable / prettier.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

The most fortunate for those who managed to pre-ICO, during which it was possible to get three times more virtual coins than during the main campaign.  There is no reason to assume that after collecting the right amount, the developer company will refuse the announced plans.
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

I am a big fan of Crowdholding, it's a great platform and if the continue to grow at the level they are they will be huge by the end of 2018.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

I only found out about these a week ago, but I like what they are doing, they just need to keep growing.
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

I like it. I would recommend everyone to log in for free and earn some crypto / show off your knowledge!
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

DeepOnion has a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive both YUPS and Onion for your feedback. Click on the link below to join!

http://bit.ly/2piRw9V

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: