Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LCCX - The Most Trusted Crypto Exchange In The World  (Read 27312 times)
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

You say most trusted crypto exchange in the world whereas this is first time I have come to know about it. To be honest and straight I will say not to use such powerful words just for marketing purposes at the start of any project. Let the people decide if it is or not based on the offered features and security in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roblccx (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

You say most trusted crypto exchange in the world whereas this is first time I have come to know about it. To be honest and straight I will say not to use such powerful words just for marketing purposes at the start of any project. Let the people decide if it is or not based on the offered features and security in time.

Most Trusted Exchange is our mission...

We feel we have addressed most of the concerns that have made investors/traders lose trust in the current exchanges including committing to keep most of the funds in cold storage, insuring all funds in hot wallets, being regulated by the UK's FCA and having regular audits.

These will all provide the transparency that is needed in the industry

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

There are several concern with cryptocurrencies exchange website i.e. security, customer satisfaction and fund safety But i found LCCX has touch all these major concerns and deliberately willing to provide a revolutionize cryptocurrency exchange services. Best Wishes!  Smiley

Thank you for your comment

We truly believe we have addressed all the issues we discovered in our research to come up with the best and most trustworthy solution investors and traders want

godblessyou12

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

If this is true and all crypto stored on the exchange is insured this is a sure success! I think the most secure exchanges will be the ones to survive over time. Great idea I'll keep a look out.I will spread the words on this platform Great project!
godblessyou12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

I investing  1ETH in the project and has a lots of potential and could be as big as binance. Great project!
Pecoraros

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

I've already invested in LCCX. It looks a good project
bayibufo
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

Great Project Go Ahead.
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

Looks like promising exchange based in London.  If they developed good and fast responsive customer support I will move all my funds to this exchange cause I'm straggling right now on another exchanges. The customer support quality is very poor on current exchanges
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Trading platform that support hundreds of coins, that sound interesting.
What about the security for the coins being trade here?
AnaPreda

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

Looks like promising exchange based in London.  If they developed good and fast responsive customer support I will move all my funds to this exchange cause I'm straggling right now on another exchanges. The customer support quality is very poor on current exchanges

This is a very important feature that until now has not been taken seriously. Customers need to have the support at the right time and not having to wait for months for their issue to be resolved. LCCX exchange plans to have a 24/7 customer service plus a live chat feature for our clients. Smiley Wink
bayibufo
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

I already Investe on LCCX.
roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Trading platform that support hundreds of coins, that sound interesting.
What about the security for the coins being trade here?

60-75% of funds will be kept in cold storage vaults

and all hot wallet funds will be insured

this way clients have piece of mind that their money is safe

roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

I can relate personally as a trader myself. I've waited weeks for a reply on other exchanges support desks.

Some exchanges I still haven't got an answer 3 months down the line

Customer support is key and LCCX understand that

roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

If this is true and all crypto stored on the exchange is insured this is a sure success! I think the most secure exchanges will be the ones to survive over time. Great idea I'll keep a look out.I will spread the words on this platform Great project!

We totally agree

Security and safety of clients funds are paramount to an exchanges success

This is why we'll be keeping 60-75% of clients funds in cold storage vaults and making sure all the rest (funds in online wallets) are fully insured

This along with making sure our security processes follow the FCA guidelines will ensure that LCCX is the safest option for clients

Goldenoaks

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Looking forward to the launch.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

This project is very interesting with all the information contained in the thread, but I do not see any concept that will make this project better from other crypto
 I still have not seen the difference point of this project with other project. hopefully this project runs smoothly be succses.
roblccx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

This project is very interesting with all the information contained in the thread, but I do not see any concept that will make this project better from other crypto
 I still have not seen the difference point of this project with other project. hopefully this project runs smoothly be succses.

Hi

Please read our white paper as we go into details about the current issues in the exchange industry and then how we solve those problems

These include regulation, insurance, security, fiat to alt trading pairs and a more streamlined user experience

Also 24/7 customer support that isn't currently offered

There's quite a big difference between LCCX and the current exchanges available to the market

numizmat

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

I guess, keeping up to 75% of funds in cold storage is a great idea.
This feature together with insurance and UK regulations would provide much higher security for 25% in online wallet also.
It is also nice to see the founder is also UK person with relevant background in web hosting company, just found his new interview about LCCX, seems very trustworthy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRazRBGdGXw
crypt0l0g

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

LCCX (London Crypto Currency Exchange)

Public Pre-Sale Starts 12th March

Telegram: https://t.me/lccxico

https://lccx.io/btctalkimg.png

Summary

Crypto currency markets have exploded in the last 12 months.

There are now millions of ‘crypto traders’ around the world buying and selling hundreds of crypto coins/tokens every second of the day.

Current exchanges are even stopping new sign ups as they can’t handle the exponential growth the industry is seeing and customer support is being ignored.

Exchanges have been hacked and lost over a billion dollars in total of clients funds

Governments and regulation are knocking at the door

LCCX is coming

A fully regulated and insured against hacks crypto currency exchange based in London

An exchange where traders can buy and sell hundreds of different crypto coins against popular crypto’s or even popular fiat currencies like the US dollar.

A place with 24/7 customer support and live chat giving customers an industry leading user experience.

LCCX will charge low fees for traders and businesses listing their coins. All fees will be paid using a new token we are creating, The London Exchange Token or LXT for short.

There will be 100 million LXT created and we are selling 60% of them through our Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

As the exchange grows more and more users will require these tokens and we will also be using up to 25% of our profits to buy back and destroy 50m of them making the circulating supply decrease

We aim for LCCX to launch in the third quarter of this year and will be starting marketing in the second quarter. By mid 2019 our goal is to establish LCCX as the worlds most trusted crypto exchange and also one of the most used (based on daily volume).

Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

How is your roadmap?  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: