Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LCCX - The Most Trusted Crypto Exchange In The World  (Read 27315 times)
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

Has any checked out the LCCX project. It sounds really promising but doesn't have lots of hype. It is one of the highest rated on ICOBench when I have just looked: https://icobench.com/ico/lccx-london-crypto-currency-exchange

This is the best time to get into LCCX in my opinion, just before the hype really kicks it off. The early adopter on this one will be well rewarded.

Indeed LCCX has more potential they have great team, clear road map and solid vision...

Dvabit, good to have you aboard. Have you invested yet? There are not that many UK blockchain platforms currently, so as a UK resident, I have no issue with backing up and coming plays that can represent the UK on the global stage.
AnaPreda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

Lccx is part of the new cryptocurrency revolution that tries to separate the winning projects from all the ICO scams. That is why we have a very easy to understand whitepaper and roadmap, making it legal by working with regulators, safer to use by offering insurance and also be there for our customers when they need extra help.
LCCX Limited is planning to take the leading place in the blockchain world very soon. BTCBTC
DrewXland

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Has any checked out the LCCX project. It sounds really promising but doesn't have lots of hype. It is one of the highest rated on ICOBench when I have just looked: https://icobench.com/ico/lccx-london-crypto-currency-exchange

This is the best time to get into LCCX in my opinion, just before the hype really kicks it off. The early adopter on this one will be well rewarded.
To get into LCCX is Not only to get rich returns, but also to affirm this project and trust the team, I believe that the current investment will certainly be rewarding in the future.

Well said my friend - in LCCX we trust, oh and our own judgement. of course :-)
tridopbreneq

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

I am proud to say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very useful to the people who are having difficulty choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:55:34 AM

To get into LCCX is Not only to get rich returns, but also to affirm this project and trust the team, I believe that the current investment will certainly be rewarding in the future.

Well said my friend - in LCCX we trust, oh and our own judgement. of course :-)

Yes, LCCX team seems trustworthy, as independent reviews show: ICO Marks - Team Proof 10 of 10 rating, ICO Bench - 4.4 of 5 rating
marey zokan

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Pure project, with a unique idea and a constantly developing team, the CEO is constantly on the move organizing meetup around the world, it will be fascinating when it comes to launching the platform, few projects I see with so much power and future, the vast majority sell smoke, but LCCX  is different platform , good luck to the whole team.
DrewXland

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

We added LCCX to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support LXT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your LXT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in LXT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about LCCX? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the LCCX core team, you can manage the LCCX profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the LCCX profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Hey cool site - I'll definitely check it out!
DrewXland

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

Hey guys the LCCX ICO is going from strength to strength. I've written about LCCX on my blog and it's gaining massive social shares across the blogoshphere as people recognise it's huge potential.

If you are wondering whether this one is for you, then check it out! And if you share it across all your social media channels, I'd be much aprreciative.

Here it is - check it out:

https://twitter.com/coin_dude/status/978685913269227521

Cheers
DrewXland

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:13 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:31:27 AM by DrewXland

I’m not an admin, but I’m pretty sure unsold tokens are to be burnt. This information can be found on page 19 of the Whitepaper which notes that on the 30th April all unsold tokens are to be destroyed.
cashonly

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

Good idea. I'm glad that I can be a part of such a promising project. I also really liked that the information in white paper is very simple and understandable. Easy to read. I hope the project will succeed and LCCX will become a popular exchange.
DrewXland

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

I think now is a great time to get into crypto. The market is depressed and BTC can be picked up at great value. Invest it in some up and coming iCOs like LCCX and then when we have another bull run in 6-12 months time, the investment will pay dividends.
AnaPreda

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

All the unsold tokens will be destroyed at the end of the ICO sale, please check our whitepaper for more info: https://www.lccx.io/LCCX-WhitePaper.pdf
Please also listen to this interview to find out more about our team and project.
https://irishtechnews.ie/crypto-divas-interview-robert-benwell-ceo-of-lccx/
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

This really sounds like a great service if done well. Smiley
numizmat

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

Hey guys the LCCX ICO is going from strength to strength. I've written about LCCX on my blog and it's gaining massive social shares across the blogoshphere as people recognise it's huge potential.
If you are wondering whether this one is for you, then check it out! And if you share it across all your social media channels, I'd be much aprreciative.
Cheers
hanks, really great and informative review.
And LCCX founder' suggestions in it about the entire idea of the exchange seem really wise and reasonable:
As a trader myself I quickly noticed that there was no regulation, no transparency and no safety when it came to clients funds in the current marketplace. LCCX will change all that and bring a new standard to the marketplace with regulation, insurance of clients funds and both crypto and fiat trading markets. It’s an ambitious project but down the line in 3 to 5 years I feel LCCX, with its professional and trusted service will open the doors to mass market adoption of cryptocurrencies where daily trading volumes are in the trillions of dollars – Robert Benwell – Founder & CEO – LCCX
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

wow i really like this project i wish admin and everyone a great success.
marey zokan

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

LCCX The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!
DrewXland

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

Cheers
hanks, really great and informative review.
And LCCX founder' suggestions in it about the entire idea of the exchange seem really wise and reasonable:
As a trader myself I quickly noticed that there was no regulation, no transparency and no safety when it came to clients funds in the current marketplace. LCCX will change all that and bring a new standard to the marketplace with regulation, insurance of clients funds and both crypto and fiat trading markets. It’s an ambitious project but down the line in 3 to 5 years I feel LCCX, with its professional and trusted service will open the doors to mass market adoption of cryptocurrencies where daily trading volumes are in the trillions of dollars – Robert Benwell – Founder & CEO – LCCX

Hey my friend,

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and read the review on LCCX. Kind words like that make my blogging worthwhile. LCCX is one of my favourite ICOs at the moment. I like the team and I like the approach they are taking - there's a lot of straight talking which can't be a bad thing for an ICO at this stage. I'm following their progress and look forward to using their platform in the future!

Take care,

Crypto Coin Dude 
cruet criet

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

LCCX The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!

lccx is a very interesting project on how it works and its road map is also very good, success will be in the hands of this project, I definitely
Balachandare

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

color=black] Last night i came to ur telegram channel and asking what is the annual charges and y u charging 0.25 to 0.50%, binance charging only 0.1%, according to your whitepaper.. u banned me in ur telegram channel without  further information??? Is this gud way u behave?? Un educated people only invest in ur ico..😏😏😏😏 try to behave politely.. every one will be good to u.. if u have guts add me again,
Go and get life.
[ U fuckin scammer
[/color]

unarovro

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, qualitatively compiled by  WP. If the command is all the goals set for themselves, then surely the project will be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: