Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help to configure ccminer 2.2 x86 compute 2.1 of tpruvot  (Read 98 times)
rigo84 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

greetings friends, I am new in the world of cryptocurrency mining and I would like to have more knowledge about this subject to earn some extra money.
I have a nvidia geforce gt 520 compute 2.1 graphics card and the ccminer 2.2 tpruvot software supported for compute 2.1 and I have tried it with several algorithms and achieves an average of 70khash at 120khash but after a few seconds the software gives me an error when the gpu arrives at 103 ° C and disconnects

this is the standard configuration with which the ccminer works
ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum + tcp: //pool.[Suspicious link removed]: 6233 -u 31kFmK4vYtnbz9wyH5CgkTipCZ78AeCr5T -p x c = BTC

I would like to know how I can do or if there are some commands to lower the performance in processing the gpu when mine and which algorithm is less aggressive to mine?

I have researched in several forums and I have not managed to get a configuration so that my gpu works in the range of 80% of its capacity not to sacrifice it since it is impossible to buy a new graphical pie that are around $ 120 and my salary is around $ 4 monthly and an extra income does not go wrong so little to survive I thank you for your help enormously. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: