Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero V price predictions  (Read 938 times)
Showtime84 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Hi guys,on March 14th we have the Monero airdrop and 10 Monero V per Monero will be given to holders.

My question is.....I read some articles telling that Monero V will be a really good [Suspicious link removed]d technology,etc,how much do you think that will worth?Any ideas?

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

In that case, I would bet the price would be one tenth of Monero's current valuation. Using that baseline I would say $30 is a good starting point, although I believe it will open higher in between $45-60.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

Hi guys,on March 14th we have the Monero airdrop and 10 Monero V per Monero will be given to holders.

My question is.....I read some articles telling that Monero V will be a really good [Suspicious link removed]d technology,etc,how much do you think that will worth?Any ideas?

Also people who say that it's a scam: https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7vq242/monero_v_proposed_hard_fork_looks_like_a_scamcoin/.

I do think that it's an unnecessary fork. Apparently their biggest selling point is the limited cap. Which Monero has specifically addressed before, and I think it makes sense because the inflation rate actually gradually decreases to infinitely zero anyways, sort of like BTC.

To create a fork just to alter this, makes no sense.

Still, though, I can see some people supporting it. Price should be around $10. I'll probably get mine, dump it for Monero straightaway.
Showtime84 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

In that case, I would bet the price would be one tenth of Monero's current valuation. Using that baseline I would say $30 is a good starting point, although I believe it will open higher in between $45-60.

30 usd?I thought that the starting price was going to be lower (maybe over 10 usd)

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

It's MoneroV, a Russian project. Not Monero V...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947912.0

I don't see anything new around beside the free coins. Get it, dump it, move on.

SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

When is this fork going to take place?

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

I don't see anything new around beside the free coins. Get it, dump it, move on.
Russian? Who says that is Russian?

Guys, about which price you tell? No one exchange does not support this fork. Where is you want to trade? As semux?
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

They're the same thing.

Monerov.org is the actual URL of the official fork which will be distributed 1:10 to monero holders. And the thread that you gave had a link to monerov.org to it. While there could be posters around, I think OP was talking about the real Monero V due to the fact that 14th March is the official airdrop date.

But I agree - mostly a coin to claim, and dump straightaway. There are privacy concerns though since XMR is completely private and untraceable and to claim your coins you'll need to pretty much expose your balance I believe.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

I don't believe in forks. It seems to me that 99.99 percent of forks fail. Most likely these coins are created only for the developers to get quick money.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

Hopefully, bring the value of the expected price, but talk about the price, when the fork will take place and from where I get accurate information
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

30 usd?I thought that the starting price was going to be lower (maybe over 10 usd)

I think Monero will reach $ 1000 by the end of 2018. The market is always volatile and XMR is still a very stable crypto on the cryptocurrency market, I think it is thanks to a community that has supported and along with XMR for a very long time from its formation to present and future.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

I think that the monero could go about 20 or 30 $ everything would depend on acceptance and that exchange is going to support the currency from the beginning and the monero as such could raise no more than 400 must be taken into account that the market is very Volatile and makes strong corrections and many currencies do not increase in value as expected
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

The value of digital currency is strongly influenced by the large number of people who use it. In this case, monero has a very important capital that is the community of users and developers large enough. Monero is a coin that has a much better level of privacy than bitcoin, making intervention almost impossible to do by the government. I am optimistic this coin can be $ 50-100 this year.
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

Never heard of this fork before but most of them are scams so I would be careful and probably dump it at the first good opportunity(after a price increase).
M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

$10 seems to be the minimum for MoneroV, maybe more depending of the exchanges etc. The Monero community is one of the biggest in this cryptoworld, it could be much more than $10 with a larger adoption in my opinion!  Wink
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:35:26 AM

The Monero community is a tight group and the people there are among the smartest and among the most passionate in the cryptospace. They will not sacrifice their wallet's privacy to get their share in the forked chain.

The way they see it, all forks of Monero is an attack on the project and the community. The MoneroV developers picked the wrong coin to fork, I reckon. It will be hard to bootsrap success by riding on the success of XMR.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sapitomolepas

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

2018 - Coin Monero (XMR) is a private digital cash, Monero is a well-known alternative form of coin which is included in the top 15 digital currencies with the largest market cap.
M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:33:30 AM

2018 - Coin Monero (XMR) is a private digital cash, Monero is a well-known alternative form of coin which is included in the top 15 digital currencies with the largest market cap.

I think all the people from the Cryptoworld know what is Monero but "thank you"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

This thread is about a fork of XMR

xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

I think that all these unnecessary hard forks are a plague for the crypto space. Mostly it is just for speculation and pump and dump...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: