Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:39:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero V price predictions  (Read 938 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

It is interesting that MoneroV had so much hype and bla bla months before it was forked, but was not able to enter coinmarketcap after weeks of existence. XMC and XMO was able to enter it after few days with ease.
At first i didn't read up previous comments and was little bit curios if this monero V forked coin do exist or not but i found out there are lots of them.lol. This is indeed having so much hype and i dont really get involved myself on investing into these forked coins. XMV XMC XMO wont really suits out my taste. Better to stick into the original ones.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

It is interesting that MoneroV had so much hype and bla bla months before it was forked, but was not able to enter coinmarketcap after weeks of existence. XMC and XMO was able to enter it after few days with ease.
At first i didn't read up previous comments and was little bit curios if this monero V forked coin do exist or not but i found out there are lots of them.lol. This is indeed having so much hype and i dont really get involved myself on investing into these forked coins. XMV XMC XMO wont really suits out my taste. Better to stick into the original ones.

Yes and if we cut everything else out and we focus just on security that is why.  https://xmv.leafpool.com/  A single mining pool has around 80% of total current XMV hashpower, and of course finds one block after the other with that.
Badboy45

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

It could do very well before year end
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: