Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyh ive — How to earn on bounty $500+ in month  (Read 160 times)
nanek (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Hi friends
How to earn on bounty $500+ in month
Read Medium: https://medium.com/@KenanMusaev/bountyhive-how-to-earn-on-bounty-500-in-month-90dfdaa118ac
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

Very cool service, by the way, next time I think to come to you, let's see what will be at that time in your assortment, while I saw that you do not have so many projects, but still very cool.
NJSNAY

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Good article. I'll try this service
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

Because of participants getting increasing day by day, no of tokens per bounty hunter might get reduced in the future. So I think it would be good if they can introduce bounty campaign, which allocate more ETH for the bounties.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

haha you wish to get $500 per month. When the campaign over we get paid, and some campaign run start from 2 to 5 month. so your earning its depend in what bounty you participate there and how much twitter campaign you join.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
nanek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

haha you wish to get $500 per month. When the campaign over we get paid, and some campaign run start from 2 to 5 month. so your earning its depend in what bounty you participate there and how much twitter campaign you join.
What you wrote. does not deny that you can earn 500+ Smiley
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

hey, my friend. how much did they pay for you to post an article on medium and then shill it on bitcointalk. What is real advantage of that site if everyone can do it his own?

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

What i like to bountyhive is they have properly distributed stakes unlike to the old fashioned way of signatures where the hero and legendary members will always have more stakes,lower ranks members will still have chance to get a lot of stakes with the bountyhive's improve allocation because there is some kind of groupings so that everyone will have more stakes even if they dont have high ranking bitcointalk account.

nanek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

hey, my friend. how much did they pay for you to post an article on medium and then shill it on bitcointalk. What is real advantage of that site if everyone can do it his own?
hey, my friend. they did not pay me. I just did it from myself.
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

I am concerned that you should specify your own data there. I would not risk this. It is better to do as usual
nanek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

I am concerned that you should specify your own data there. I would not risk this. It is better to do as usual
What kind of data?
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

thanks for sharing i will try this out
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

I actually following this website for quite a while and it seems tha payouts are very good because there is a balance,low ranks and high ranks has their own groups that is why the stakes are properly distributed,and you wont need to submit weekl reports because they have an API which automatically detects your twits and facebook posts.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
randomduck

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

Thanks for sharing this, have been looking for something like this. Am always worried its a scam though. Has anyone used it yet?
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

Your life would be much easier because you dont have to report your tweets weekly and you dont need to post in the bounty thread for you to get your stakes ,the API was created to auto detect your social media accounts automatically so that they wont need to count or check all of the participant's psots weekly.

cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

That is quite impressive gain,bountyhive surely is growing fast because of its feature,you do not have do worry about your weekly reports and your stakes will automatically be counted weekly,and you will surely get paid after the bounty because bountyhive has already the tokens before starting the campaign so there will be no scam developers who wont pay the bounty hunters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: