Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of the banks due to bitcoin  (Read 656 times)
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Banks will not die even if there are bitcoins but some sector bank functions may be replaced by bitcoin or cryptocurrency. live later the community itself who judge and will use the bank or not
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

I don't think so. Fiat money will still be the primary medium of payment in most of the countries despite of the developing technology. It may be possible that banks will adopt blockchain, digital currency etc, but that is unlikely to end the role of fiat money to people's lives. Digital money is far more complicated and unstable which can't be utilized to some goods and services. Also, not all people can afford this kind of medium as payment.

1nvestments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

It can be a possibility Roll Eyes

Is it more probable for the BTC to disspear as for the banks then the otherwise.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

i doubt it the infrastructure  is not there yet but getting there .Also the banks  have be robbing people for hundreds of years there not going without a fight

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wuencds

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

Bitcoin will not end the bank, banks will have their own countermeasures, and bitcoin is the government to allow the first to pass the bank's stability lies largely in the government's policy, they support the bank instead of bitcoin.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

I don't think banks will end due to bitcoin. Banks have several ways of getting their income. Banks and bitcoin may have some similarities in getting their earnings but established banks have more ways to do it. Banks may have lesser income now because of the bitcoin advent but I don't think they will close.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

It's a threat to the banks but to think that these banks will give up easily? No, they are not going to give up easy. The government is their companion and many other businesses are depending on them.

The fact that bitcoin can pull a lot of investors from the banks and it will make them pull out their deposits which is a bad thing for the banks.

And if that happens, the bank will do something just to make sure that these investors will never pull up again their money on their bank accounts.

Banks has been there since the measurement of wealth is only gold, silver, etc.
Yeah you are right the governments are the companion of bank so they will do something to keep the investors out of bitcoin,and we can see that already many banks are freezing the bank accounts of high flowing money from the crypto market so they are already started to scare the people that don't invest on crypto currency.So what we have to do is never convert our crypto into fiat then bank will disappear in some years because they are living with our money.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

Banks not dead, last way what do banks that accept bitcoins. this will be flag what banks lose this war

Maladaro

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

Do people really think this is an accurate analogy to current situation? Global banking industry's power rivals that of most nation states. It's valued in hundreds of trillions of dollars. Get real people. At best Bitcoin should be a tiny little guy who slips between the panels.
joker19

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

I think most people are confusing limitless potential with established power. The banking cartels and institutions are the greatest powers on earth to think Bitcoin could rival them is frivolous and absurd.

"I care not who makes the laws in a country so long as I control it's money supply" - A Rothschild from such banking institutions.

I guarantee you the rich elite bit coin is shit.

I guarantee the moment Bitcoin becomes remotely viable to the mainstream these bankers will try to acquire it or destroy it.

We'll know if it either keeps growing and we're allowed to shop openly with it or it collapses.

Sometimes I feel the bit coin community can be utterly naive to think decentralization can be achieved...or that these banking institutions won't do everything they can to maintain control.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

no, i disagree with you. however banks will be required to manage finances within a country. bank benefits pretty much on real life.
but that does not mean I do not like bitcoin, I have some bitcoin and I hold it until next year
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

I think banks do not like this for 5 years, but they will not just have to roll their noses from the bitcoin system, but to put up with and in conjunction with it to promote technology and to combine.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

I think banks will never disappear. Bitcoin wasn't made to destroy or to eliminate banks. Im sure banks will find a way to adapt with all the changes going around. Maybe they will create something like bitcoin who knows.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

Bitcoin will not cause the end of the banks. No matter how much we love and appreciate Bitcoin and want the independence from banks Bitcoin doesn't have such power.
Banks are protected by current economic system that depends on them and in some countries are also strongly supprted by governments. They have their place in the society and can't be eliminated so easy.
So, no, Bitcoin can't harm banks.

I agree. A foreign electrical currency that has been developed for less than 10-15 years cannot fully eliminate the relevance of banks as every country acknowledges fiat as the main currency. Since every country has their own denomination on the prices of their paper money depending on their gold reserve, banks are there to regulate transactions among individuals per country. Since most countries prohibit the utilisation of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin cannot on its own end banking.

But if in the inevitable future once we adapt into a digitalised form of payment, maybe cryptocurrencies would dominate the market and require banks for its regulation (though I highly doubt about this due to its decentralised and volatile nature).
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

I don't expect the banks will die due to bitcoin  Cool
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

I still waiting for a day i become millionaire with my 0.1 BTC  Grin Grin
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

Whether they like it or not, cryptocurrency is a threat to their existence.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

I think bitcoin should be a cautionary note for Banks, because bitcoin is likely to become the international currency of the future, and that could directly hurt Banks' original business.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

Banks will not die even if there are bitcoins but some sector bank functions may be replaced by bitcoin or cryptocurrency. live later the community itself who judge and will use the bank or not

I can tell you one thing that several banks and financial institutions are in discussion about accepting blockchain technology as a service or so. That will help the adoption of blockchain and not crypto. It will make crypto popular but the adoption of crypto is still doubtful.

Is it more probable for the BTC to disspear as for the banks then the otherwise.

No. Learn more about the bitcoin network and nodes before speaking of things you cant hope to comprehend with your shitposter brain.

I don't think banks will end due to bitcoin. Banks have several ways of getting their income. Banks and bitcoin may have some similarities in getting their earnings but established banks have more ways to do it. Banks may have lesser income now because of the bitcoin advent but I don't think they will close.

Actually banks are essential to common people as well. Not everybody is a cyberpunk bitcoin user even people of this forum for that matter. For daily necessities people will need to use the bank services. Both will survive for now but lets see what happens in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

[/quote
Bank will always be here no matter what because  fiat need bank and the government doesnt want bank to end. The percentage of bank depositors is high compared to btc. Bitcoin and bank is different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: