Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:19:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of the banks due to bitcoin  (Read 656 times)
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

It can be a possibility Roll Eyes
I do not think, bitcoin or cryptocurrency will end normal fiat banking. They will still be necessary and essential in the society because it has its own unique benefits that is almost indispensable. The uneducated elderly ones can not participate in cryptocurrency but they can bank in their local areas.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

I do not think, bitcoin or cryptocurrency will end normal fiat banking. They will still be necessary and essential in the society because it has its own unique benefits that is almost indispensable. The uneducated elderly ones can not participate in cryptocurrency but they can bank in their local areas.
Definitely right, bank will still remain because people will still used fiat and also our crypto assets will also be converted into fiat. Banks has still a big rule in the society due to its services which holds golds and other assets that needs to be keep in safe. So, I think banks will still remain and will never be erased in the community.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

I don't think Banks are going to die because of bitcoin. Banks are still more widely used than bitcoin. There are Banks all over the world. The legitimacy of Banks is recognised by everyone around the world, and with the backing of the state, it will not end.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

Bitcoin can not do away with the banks. Rather, in the future, banks will start to trade cryptocurrency and manage it.

TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

I think Bitcoin will not soon replace the banks. Rather, banks will adopt the technology of blockchain. And they will try to keep control over people's finances.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

It will be a tough battle between banks and cryptocurrencies but I think the banks will eventually need to adopt for them to survive. In our country it is starting to happen banks having blockchain technology. Hopefully whatever happens in the end is good for everyone.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I think banker always evolve their self. as we know, recently big investment bank which is Goldman Sach just buying one big crypto exchanger and I am believe they have plan to evolve and take benefits from cryptocurrency
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

of course not. not all countries want to accept bitcoin as the payment instrument. so with this currency or bank is still useful and necessary and required to process payment anywhere. currently, the only even number of countries reject bitcoin so of course this makes it not all developing bitcoin in all countries and prefer cash and bank transactions and place saving money.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

For now, the bank will still prevail since crypto adoption were not that wide yet to eliminate them, blockchain is too good to be true that can replace bank soon, but it needs more regulations, adoptions, and preparation before it happens and it will take more years before it can be acceptable.
so definitely bank are may not end for bitcoin and bank will always to be as being to be one or joined for making as what they wanted to be for a change and as what the technology can be for.
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

few of us would think that it can be somehow regulate bitcoins in bank, it have chances to be that since it is a good opportunity to everyone for easier and faster transaction but risky security system (must be well implemented and take higher measures)
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

It will end the uses of the banks and increase the uses of remittances. But if banks will issue their own crpto currencies then that's a different future i can forsee.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

It's not due to the Bitcoin but the stand of not changing and optimising the traditional working process. Bitcoin is based on blockchain technology which relies on the decentralization principles so it not only saves the time but also the cost of making the transaction, whereas banks rely on the centralisation principle which takes time to process the transaction, if banks are not transforming themselves in order to provide better User experience then but obviously people will prefer using the faster methods of doing the transactions. That's the reason why many banks are trying to implement blockchain technology in order to increase efficiency in their work pattern.
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

This is not going to happen in my opinion. There are a lot of people who still prefer banks because:

1) They consider bank more safe for depositing their money. When you are investing money in bitcoins, there are chances that the exchange where you have purchased the money may get hacked. It has happened in past to some exchanges and thus some people fear in investing in bitcoins. They are satisfied with bank deposits even if it gives less returns.

2) Another advantage of banks is that if some fraud happens, you can appeal to police. But in case of bitcoins, it is hard to track such incidents.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

It will be a tough battle between banks and cryptocurrencies but I think the banks will eventually need to adopt for them to survive. In our country it is starting to happen banks having blockchain technology. Hopefully whatever happens in the end is good for everyone.

This. Banks will simply allow you to have an online wallet with the bank, connected to your current account. Some banks are already offering this, especially in Switzerland.

And in the other direction, Bitwala has applied for a banking licence in order to set up current accounts connected to their existing online wallets.

Banking will just adapt and become more efficient.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

This is quite possible, but probably in 100 years or more. As long as the old generation of people who have only a need for Fiat live, then they do not need any blockage. If the blockade and the truth becomes very popular, the banks will adjust to it, but they will have more power.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

I think banks will survive for a long time to come. They have a lot of political power and cryptocurrencies are just starting to get mainstream attention. It will be a while before Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can disrupt the banking industry. Only a small percentage of the population has Bitcoins right now and many of us still rely heavily on banks for mortgages, loans, and general banking services.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Nah I don't think so that bitcoins or crypto currencies can put an end to banks whereas it think that in few years banks can adopt the idea of blockchain technology and crypto currencies.Banks are important part of the society as they provide banking services and many types of loan which bitcoins can't provide to the people.Banks will adapt to the changes it won't go against them unless bitcoins are made illegal in that country.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

No its not possible. Banks will not end because of bitcoin. As long as there is fiat money, bank will exist. As many people using bitcoin they will find ways and solution to adopt to the new trend and to the situation. Why bank will end bitcoin? Do they hate bitcoin? Don't we know that some of them are using bitcoin.
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

Not possible, bank exist more or less hundred of years now it will not end like that. Bank adopted every technology and innovation in banking system. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will also new target for banking adoptation.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

with the existence of blockchain, precisely the banking industry become more advanced and can adapt to the times
someone will be easier to transfer funds, if a bank adopts blockchain technology on their financial system
that is, the bank will be more successful
and that's a bad thing, in my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: