Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO (TON) is scam BITSUM (SUM) is REAL  (Read 258 times)
coinraiser (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:46 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:31:01 AM by coinraiser

Telegram[TON] have not built or developed anything still people have invested 1 Billion in ICOs,

BITSUM have developed minable privacy coin on Cryptonote Algo, that work on the Telegram, but still people are not aware of this coin, No media Coverage No Articles,No Videos is this because its developed by non-telegram members, they have done it without ICOS and its listed in Exchange or TON is intentionally promoted to collect money in the name of Wallet.

If media and all people care so much about TON then why they are not covering BITSUM ?

i wonder how people are ignoring this, just watch the video and you will see they have actually done it what TON planning to do after 6-7 months

Video - https://youtu.be/27zEEFgz6nQ

Exchange - https://stocks.exchange/trade/SUM/BTC

This coin is solving real crypto world problem by integrating Wallet and Explorer on Telegram and this will not only bring new user to crypto world but it will attract interest of lot of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

Do not get excited, everyone knows perfectly who will carry out the TON project, and everyone understands what experience they have. Telegram are known all over the world, so you should not say so.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
coinraiser (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

Do not get excited, everyone knows perfectly who will carry out the TON project, and everyone understands what experience they have. Telegram are known all over the world, so you should not say so.

I am targeting media for this, and I am trying to say that its alredy implemented by bitsum in telegram what ton Plans to do in future ,  bitsum have done this as privacy coin.
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

Why will anyone not get excited? bitsum already took the bull by the horn and has overcome the storm. It is mineable and the more people are getting aware as many miners are beginning to see the potential of the project.

the earlier the better if you wake up now and at least grab some coins as almost or even more than half of the coins is already mined and already listed for real.

The weak hands that sold few of their coins when listed are already regretting they should have held on to them but the exchange is there for them to get more if they want BUT THEY WILL NEVER GET IT AT THE PRICE THEY SOLD IT as it kept rising daily.

Bitsum is targetting all messengers and on telegram alone for now it is booming. No limitations for bitsum and I advise you not to put your eggs in one basket. Join bitsum now before it is too late.
thanvandung

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

I also agree on above statement
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

Telegram[TON] have not built or developed anything still people have invested 1 Billion in ICOs,

BITSUM have developed minable privacy coin on Cryptonote Algo, that work on the Telegram, but still people are not aware of this coin, No media Coverage No Articles,No Videos is this because its developed by non-telegram members, they have done it without ICOS and its listed in Exchange or TON is intentionally promoted to collect money in the name of Wallet.

If media and all people care so much about TON then why they are not covering BITSUM ?

i wonder how people are ignoring this, just watch the video and you will see they have actually done it what TON planning to do after 6-7 months

Video - https://youtu.be/27zEEFgz6nQ

Exchange - https://stocks.exchange/trade/SUM/BTC

This coin is solving real crypto world problem by integrating Wallet and Explorer on Telegram and this will not only bring new user to crypto world but it will attract interest of lot of people.

We AIM to work to bring new things to crypto world, we don't know what TON is doing and what feature they will add, we will try to integrate BITSUM in all popular messenger platform.Maybe after some time you will here that Facebook is using messenger as a wallet, in which we are already working.

You can get more details about BITSUM here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2952864
combat007

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

Its been really long TON ain't made its mark even. Amd Bitsum is standing all developed with its fast service telegram based wallet and a large community at telegram as well as on discord. Good to join Bitsum rather than regret later.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Didn't know bitsum ago, but I know a little about telegram ICO. The telegram ico is too big to invest. It seems got $850m in round 1, and will have a another $850m in round 2, and it will have a public ico in round ico.

When it in public ico in round 3, the ico price will about 4x~5x to the round 1. It is crazy!
ziyush

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

TON Min Price - 0.1
TON total Volume Supply 5 Billion,

TON is TOKEN

BITSUM =Min Price .0004
Supply 1.84 Billion

BITSUM is Minable CRYPTONOTE ALGO Coin.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

Just give Bitsum some weeks and you will benefit;-)

For me the community is great. The Product is working fine and the team has good dev team.

Also the Telegram Channel has a lot of activity which is for me important because I use it a lot

https://t.me/Bitsum
combat007

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

HODL your bitsum guys. More development and integration with other platforms and listing on exchange has been announced by bitsum dev!! Stay tuned and keep a sharp eye on it to benefit in coming days. Join telegram community to stay updated.

https://t.me/Bitsum
ziyush

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

Read this article

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/20/telegram-ico-scammers/

Check tweets where telegram founder mentioned that

Attention: Telegram publishes its official announcements only at https://telegram.org . Everything else is most likely scam.

coinraiser (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

Check http://telegram.org.ru/3152-ico-telegram-ton.html FAKE WEBSITE - TELEGRAm.ORG.RU CREATED To CONFUSE USERS, THERE IS NO INFORMATION About TON in TELEGRAM.ORG
ziyush

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

I wonder how TechCrunch publish that article when telegram.org never publish any such article or news in the there official website?
Is that Paid Article ?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

I don't know why you are having a go at Telegram, Telegram guys have done something sound before, millions of people are using their product daily even most of these ICOs use their ICO, people are investing in the expertise and trust them enough with $1 billion to develop what was promised
haidang1368

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Why will anyone not get excited? bitsum already took the bull by the horn and has overcome the storm. It is mineable and the more people are getting aware as many miners are beginning to see the potential of the project.

the earlier the better if you wake up now and at least grab some coins as almost or even more than half of the coins is already mined and already listed for real.

The weak hands that sold few of their coins when listed are already regretting they should have held on to them but the exchange is there for them to get more if they want BUT THEY WILL NEVER GET IT AT THE PRICE THEY SOLD IT as it kept rising daily.

Bitsum is targetting all messengers and on telegram alone for now it is booming. No limitations for bitsum and I advise you not to put your eggs in one basket. Join bitsum now before it is too late.
I'm mining SUM, and will hold to end of 2018
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

People trust in Telegram brand and it has really big goodwill, that is why there is such a hype on TON tokens.
ziyush

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

People trust in Telegram brand and it has really big goodwill, that is why there is such a hype on TON tokens.

there is no official announcement by telegram.org regarding TON , then how it is telegram project
spaceman87

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

People invested in TON, because they believe to mr. Durov
ziyush

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

People invested in TON, because they believe to mr. Durov

and this is Mr. Durov tweet

Attention: Telegram publishes its official announcements only at https://telegram.org . Everything else is most likely scam.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: