Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ IHT is Listing on KuCoin on 1st March 2018⚡️  (Read 223 times)
IHTCoinOfficial (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

⚡️Important News: I-House.com is Listing on Kucoin Exchange⚡️

What’s IHT?
I-house.com, the world’s first real estate blockchain cloud platform has got listed on KuCoin Exchange, and its TOKEN (IHT) program becomes tradable on KuCoin.

Founded by a group of blockchain enthusiasts who had proved themselves in industry giants like Ant Financial and GF Securities, Kucoin aims at providing users digital asset transaction and exchange services which are even more safe and convenient, integrating premium assets worldwide, and constructing state of the art transaction platform.

By getting listed on KuCoin Exchange, i-house.com is expected to make full use of the blockchain asset exchange platform, and continue its upward momentum. i-house.com is dedicated to providing convenient service to its customers and trustworthy protection over their assets.

Partnership
On February 5th, IHT signed cooperative deal with Yoiju, a Chinese property transaction platform focusing on Japanese property market. Under the framework, clients are able to use BTC/IHT to transact properties in Japanese cities like Tokyo, Osaka, Kyodo, and Okinawa. This strategic cooperation provides a favorable opportunity to implement its programs, and ensure a smooth operation. We hope that in the following days, more and more customers would purchase Japanese properties via IHT.

Currently, i-house.com has forged close partnership with countries in North America, Australia and Southeast Asia. They have all expressed the willingness to carry our in-depth cooperation with the projects of i-house.com. By working together, are committed to forging the third-generation global real estate sharing platform. i-house.com has an experienced technological team, including blockchain tech professionals, experts and consultants. We have also launched branches in Silicon Valley, in a bid to promote global circulation of real estate, and benefit our customers with qualified operation of blockchain tech and its platform.

IHT Future
Ricky Ng, founder of IHT, has expressed, “Getting listed is just the prelude of our strategic plan. As a next step of work, we will be listed on major exchanges, and provide premium service to our cooperative partners, and users. We’d like to involve more embrace the burgeoning growth of real estate blockchain tech.

With the extensive application of blockchain tech on the global arena, and the recognition from its partners and users, i-house.com, as a pioneer of global real estate blockchain trading platform, will create added values to global real estate market.

Notes:
For any questions, please contact our admins on Telegram.
@cheeseluo -cheeseluo
@angelinawang0523 -Angelina

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bangdex

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

No bounty.... Huh
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

I think that the problem is that newcomers are not allowed to reveal the potential at this forum. You can not normally submit the material. But, I advise the newcomer to pee here on the forum to post the material normally. Otherwise, presentability suffers. Japanese real estate is very expensive and investments in this business should justify themselves.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

There is no much information about this project on this thread, it is not an ANN thread, there is no much detail about the token sale, I have heard that this project has some relationship with the po.et project, the price of iht on the kucoin is not bad, seems to be a potential project.

doudou1110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:28:01 AM

Congratulations to this project, the iht has been listed on gate.io and coinw.com, which are two reliable exchanges in my opinion. And the price is about two times of the ICO price.

doudou1110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Congratulations to this project, the iht has been listed on gate.io and coinw.com, which are two reliable exchanges in my opinion. And the price is about two times of the ICO price.

Why there is not any announcement or updates from the dev team here? There are no much discussion here, that is strange. I hope the dev team can pay some attention here. There are plenty of investors here like me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: