Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖🚀🔥 KOIOS - AI DEVELOPMENT + FOG GRID 🚀🔥🤖  (Read 1790 times)
louver09

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

KOIOS ecosystem this is interesting project for AI development and attached in blackchain technology, and have a strong ideas. Surely this project will hit their target hardcap in no time. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

It comes to my mind, how brilliant the team and the developers working together on this  koios project, building their own distinct products that they called NeuralNet, AI lab and Titan Protocol. Connecting all these in the blockchain technology. I just do hope, that they will be successful in implementing this project what they want it to be. Good luck!
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

Everyday i visited on this thread to see what's the latest updates, im so interested on it  because they has an AI lab and the Titan Portocol,and im sure that this project will be rare in crypto currencies.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

although some words on this token is not really understandable for me, but still as I read , there are a lot of users who wanted this project to be successful , but can i ask what is an AI? i think you are focusing on this aspect, i read aI lab but I dont know what AI is? . thank you

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:14 PM

been here in crypto world for three years but it is my first time to here the word or read the word Ai and titan protocol, it is really rare in crypto world , and a lot of users seems to love it , I hope for this project to be successful , I know it will be a big hit.

Koios AI

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

although some words on this token is not really understandable for me, but still as I read , there are a lot of users who wanted this project to be successful , but can i ask what is an AI? i think you are focusing on this aspect, i read aI lab but I dont know what AI is? . thank you

AI = Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence is a broad term used to cover a number of research fields and technology initiatives driving toward a singular goal; the ability for a machine to perform tasks that are characteristic of human intelligence such as planning, understanding language, recognizing objects and sounds, learning, and problem solving without human or programmatic intervention.

A subset of the Artificial Intelligence research and technology initiatives is “Machine Learning”. Machine Learning is a field of computer science that allows systems to learn to accomplish tasks without being explicitly programmed to do so. Examples of the application of machine learning is image recognition, natural language processing, sentiment analysis for text and autonomous vehicles.
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Titan protocol have this Fog computing which users can earn tokens so KOIOS belongs to security token as far as i can see. This will be a wonderful cryto currency to hodl if it will implement such technology for its users.

Hi there - just to clarify ... a security token grants participants shares or equity in a company.

Koios is actually a utility token as it can only be used to access services in the Koios ecosystem.
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

AI = Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence is a broad term used to cover a number of research fields and technology initiatives driving toward a singular goal; the ability for a machine to perform tasks that are characteristic of human intelligence such as planning, understanding language, recognizing objects and sounds, learning, and problem solving without human or programmatic intervention.

A subset of the Artificial Intelligence research and technology initiatives is “Machine Learning”. Machine Learning is a field of computer science that allows systems to learn to accomplish tasks without being explicitly programmed to do so. Examples of the application of machine learning is image recognition, natural language processing, sentiment analysis for text and autonomous vehicles.

Thank you for clarifications because it is really my first time to read or hear that words, regarding this will it be efficient to use blockchain? because as we all know blockchain nowadays is being flood with a lot of transaction, how c would you convince your investr if other crypto is now crating their own blockchain?

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

Will there be a minimum cap set for your project and what cryptos would be accepted for the sale? any thoughts on having an escrow setup for the project?

Hi there - a couple of key points for you:

Private Sale: April 16
Public ICO: April 23 - May 7

Soft Cap ≈$5 million
Hard Cap ≈$40 million

Payment: Ethereum

We aren't using an escrow service as the Smart Contract we are using for the sale performs issueance of the tokens automatically upon receipt of Ethereum.

Contributors can review the smart Contract and its code on etherscan once registered for the sale.

Will you have your smart contract audited by a firm before moving to the pre-sale or public sale? Many projects get this done by popular auditing firms to have more investors onboard.
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

This project is so futuristic, making their platform promising this year 2018. Their project could be a huge help on us consumers because of their intelligent AI. We can earn free KOIOS thru titan protocol just like mining a bitcoin.

Is it really worth it to invest in kios? I  mean yes they will create a new features in crypto world which is really rare, but the only problem that I can see is  the blockchain ,  But over all this project will really help a lot of people like me , like us, Im hoping for the best

austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

KOIOS ummmhh artificial intelligence.. is it inlines in robotics.. let me know on it I want to read your whitepapers and team ..
I make a review on this and get a job for articles on my medium.

Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Hmm,looks this project very interesting,do you have bounty campaign for social medias like fb or twitter?
jonas5222000

Student Coin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

This project is so futuristic, making their platform promising this year 2018. Their project could be a huge help on us consumers because of their intelligent AI. We can earn free KOIOS thru titan protocol just like mining a bitcoin.

Is it really worth it to invest in kios? I  mean yes they will create a new features in crypto world which is really rare, but the only problem that I can see is  the blockchain ,  But over all this project will really help a lot of people like me , like us, Im hoping for the best
I think this project will be successful because for now they have so many supporters in just a few days,and many people believe in this project although it is rare.and according to them we can earn free KOIOS thru titan protocol so its so nice to hear,good luck!

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

Neural Net is a new thing in the industry on crypto currency as far as I know. Using AI to validate contents of the future AI projects from the develepors community it might be interesting wihere will be this project headed. I'll closely watch this one.

Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

Will there be a minimum cap set for your project and what cryptos would be accepted for the sale? any thoughts on having an escrow setup for the project?

Hi there - a couple of key points for you:

Private Sale: April 16
Public ICO: April 23 - May 7

Soft Cap ≈$5 million
Hard Cap ≈$40 million

Payment: Ethereum

We aren't using an escrow service as the Smart Contract we are using for the sale performs issueance of the tokens automatically upon receipt of Ethereum.

Contributors can review the smart Contract and its code on etherscan once registered for the sale.

Will you have your smart contract audited by a firm before moving to the pre-sale or public sale? Many projects get this done by popular auditing firms to have more investors onboard.

We are open to the idea, the full contract is available on etherscan for public review already.
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

KOIOS ummmhh artificial intelligence.. is it inlines in robotics.. let me know on it I want to read your whitepapers and team ..
I make a review on this and get a job for articles on my medium.

www.koios.ai

It's all there.
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

If you can clarify your concern we will happily address the issue?
mary0919

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

This project is amazing. It can develop more of our Information Technology to be modernize and can serve more to the business in the country. I am hoping for  any updates that can give us good information regarding to the project. I hope for the success too.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

The challenge with AI today is human capital - quality AI developers are just hard to find. It is a challenge need to be addressed but any company like KOIOS. I hope it can be manage properly and  KOIOS will produce great quality AI in the future.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

Everyday i visited on this thread to see what's the latest updates, im so interested on it  because they has an AI lab and the Titan Portocol,and im sure that this project will be rare in crypto currencies.
A very rare project that can really help investors to earn profits. I will support this project since I have notice that developers are very active and always updating their activities regarding the project. I am hoping for the success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: