Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖🚀🔥 KOIOS - AI DEVELOPMENT + FOG GRID 🚀🔥🤖  (Read 1790 times)
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

A very interesting platform of koios ecosystem that they have, containing the three distinct products which are the neuralnet, AI lab and the Titan Portocol.
With these three components, koios will provide a full ecosystem towards the modern technology era. I do hope this project will be successful and useful for the community of cryptocurrency.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

Looks like your platform is very interesting you really improve AI technology of your project. In this way your project could be easily to use and could be comfortable for the consumers in using it. It would definitely approve by the consumers.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

This is a combination of trading platform and a payment system. I can consider this as one of the rare crypto currencies out there in the market that makes a big name for themselves. I hope the team can reach their goals for this project.

darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

It says that KOIOS is a marketplace, so what kind of product you will sell on the market? And what are the requirements for payments? Should we use only KOIOS token or any other tokens/coins or real money?

The Koios Utility Token (KOI) will be used to power all aspects of the ecosystem. Users will be required to acquire Koios tokens to interact with the platform, either from a public exchange or from Koiso.

Basically, users can submit their AI content & data to the Neural Net Marketplace for sale to consumers.

With regards to how the economics will work; Koios will deploy a self-sustaining digital economy based on how users will interact with the platform.

As an example the following actions consume Koios Tokens:

Developer Subscriptions to AI Lab
Machine Learning Training via Titan Protocol
Machine Learning Hosting via Titan Protocol
Content Purchases from Neural Net

The following actions accrue Koios Tokens:

Fog Mining via Titan Protocol
Contributing Data Sets
Manual Data Tagging
Sale of Content on Neural Net
API Calls to hosted Machine Learning Models

Thank you for the clarification on this one. I hope this project will reach the goals and can give the people a better life with this development. I will be active here for the reason of I love the concept that you are proposing to the people.

Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

This is the first time i heard about such thing as titan protocol. Is there other crypto using this one or KOIOS will be the first crypto currency to use this? I would love to learn more about this project. I can see alot of potential for this one.

Koios AI

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

This is the first time i heard about such thing as titan protocol. Is there other crypto using this one or KOIOS will be the first crypto currency to use this? I would love to learn more about this project. I can see alot of potential for this one.

Titan Protocol is something we at Koios are developing.
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

it will be good project with power of artificial intelligence, fairly distributed the revenue using it will be good if using blockchain will be secure and faster and scalable.  May i know how much the presale on this token.??
I want to participate on this.
If anyone help me on my queries?

Thanks.
jonas5222000

Student Coin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

it will be good project with power of artificial intelligence, fairly distributed the revenue using it will be good if using blockchain will be secure and faster and scalable.  May i know how much the presale on this token.??

Thanks.

thats why it takes my attention because they are using artificial intilligence,and i was truly  wondering how it works and what this project will bring us as they say,i was hoping for your succesful.good luck!

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

Thanks.

Hi. Thanks for your query - we are using an exchange rate of 1 Ethereum = 7500 KOI.

Presale details haven't been released so it's best to register at https://koios.ai/crowdsale
healthcarep

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

Nice project, thanks manager for bring this ann thread. This type of ann helps us to find your upcoming project. It is a good project. waiting for this project.
Thanks again.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

A very interesting platform of koios ecosystem that they have, containing the three distinct products which are the neuralnet, AI lab and the Titan Portocol.
With these three components, koios will provide a full ecosystem towards the modern technology era. I do hope this project will be successful and useful for the community of cryptocurrency.

Titan protocol is what I like the most. Connecting  any user with the Koios desktop and mobile apps via fog mining to the Koios platform and allow them to participate in AI development by anonymously is a very nice one. Earning free KOIOS thru titan protocol is like earning bitcoin while you sleep. Bringing AI tech in an environment which allow users to earn FREE without doing anything, this will literally help the crypto community. Cheers Smiley
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

It says that KOIOS is a marketplace, so what kind of product you will sell on the market? And what are the requirements for payments? Should we use only KOIOS token or any other tokens/coins or real money?

The Koios Utility Token (KOI) will be used to power all aspects of the ecosystem. Users will be required to acquire Koios tokens to interact with the platform, either from a public exchange or from Koiso.

Basically, users can submit their AI content & data to the Neural Net Marketplace for sale to consumers.

With regards to how the economics will work; Koios will deploy a self-sustaining digital economy based on how users will interact with the platform.

As an example the following actions consume Koios Tokens:

Developer Subscriptions to AI Lab
Machine Learning Training via Titan Protocol
Machine Learning Hosting via Titan Protocol
Content Purchases from Neural Net

The following actions accrue Koios Tokens:

Fog Mining via Titan Protocol
Contributing Data Sets
Manual Data Tagging
Sale of Content on Neural Net
API Calls to hosted Machine Learning Models

Thank you for the clarification on this one. I hope this project will reach the goals and can give the people a better life with this development. I will be active here for the reason of I love the concept that you are proposing to the people.

I also like this project, which is why I am being active here for a while now just to be updated in this project. This I can't wait of this project to launch. As time passes by, I'm getting more excited about this. So goodluck! I hope you success!
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

Titan Protocol is something we at Koios are developing.

This is very new to me i've been an avid fan of crypto currencies learning how blockchain and smart contract works and Titan protocol is a new thing for me. And knowing that this idea is pioneering from you guys it might be a challenging steps and i want to see you can make it work. Exciting time indeed.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Will there be a minimum cap set for your project and what cryptos would be accepted for the sale? any thoughts on having an escrow setup for the project?
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

I am thrilled that what would be the staring price of KOIOS when its out on the market? I hope we all can benefit this project because I see this as a real potential ICO.

jonas5222000

Student Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

This is a combination of trading platform and a payment system. I can consider this as one of the rare crypto currencies out there in the market that makes a big name for themselves. I hope the team can reach their goals for this project.
Thats why im so interested on this project ,because they has an AI lab and the Titan Portocol,and as you said this project is the one and will be rare crypto currencies out in the market and i think it so.Good luck team  i was hoping for the success of your peoject.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Koios AI

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Will there be a minimum cap set for your project and what cryptos would be accepted for the sale? any thoughts on having an escrow setup for the project?

Hi there - a couple of key points for you:

Private Sale: April 16
Public ICO: April 23 - May 7

Soft Cap ≈$5 million
Hard Cap ≈$40 million

Payment: Ethereum

We aren't using an escrow service as the Smart Contract we are using for the sale performs issueance of the tokens automatically upon receipt of Ethereum.

Contributors can review the smart Contract and its code on etherscan once registered for the sale.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

I can not wait for this project to launch anymore. I am so excited about this and everytime I visit this thread it gives me a thrill. I really want to see this project working and I hope that I can use this someday.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

Titan protocol have this Fog computing which users can earn tokens so KOIOS belongs to security token as far as i can see. This will be a wonderful cryto currency to hodl if it will implement such technology for its users.

Darthflux14

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

This project is so futuristic, making their platform promising this year 2018. Their project could be a huge help on us consumers because of their intelligent AI. We can earn free KOIOS thru titan protocol just like mining a bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: