Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Petersha/hunnykaushal Trust Farming evidence cross-reference  (Read 225 times)
TheUltraElite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

Note - I do not take the credit for this investigation. This was found out by legendster and I am simply cross referencing the evidence so that the accused gets tagged properly and not get lost in the shitposting of the ANN thread where the information was first found.

Accounts connected -
Petersha
hunnykaushal

How are the two accounts connected to the same person is in this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344875.msg29464544#msg29464544
archived - http://archive.is/BBLT1#selection-549.0-599.31

Proof of connection - https://imgur.com/TFCMIrA

Trust farming - https://imgur.com/LuMxkgI

Possibly begging merits - https://imgur.com/Mu8FJJw

I dont intend to make this thread for marking them as alt accounts. I will post it separately there. This is for the trust farming and the merit begging of the said accounts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

Hello

Thank you very much for precious time you people use to make investigation on me.

Let me make everything very clear.

Yes both profiles are made by me.

Hunny kaushal one is my real name and real profile.

Second profile named as petersha was create to handle bounty program of Travelflexcoin.

Q. Why i don't use my personal profile to handle Travelflex bounty ?
Ans. As i was bounty manager of travelflex coin bounty and i did create new profile to handle its bounty and i have full access to this profile. As i am working on bounty from last 7-8 months and see there are some bounty manager who managed bounty program from their profile and did get negative trust from people without their fault.

Let me clear condition : Suppose bounty ends. Bounty manager complete his work and count all stakes and submit spreadsheets to Developers of team. now work of bounty manager is completed because distribution is up to devs. I see in many bounties devs don't meet deadline of distribution and people start giving negative rating to Bounty managers. now there is no fault of bounty manager in this even then they get negative trust.

To avoid these type of problems i create new profile , because i dont want to have negative trust on my profile because with negative trust i will not be able to participate in any bounty.

Now let me clear second thing which is Trust Farming :  I didn't know about this thing before , so i tried it and give it from my one profile to second to just check how it works. Otherwise there is no need of trusts to me on my profile as i am not into selling of anything here. I Handle bounty campaigns and participate in bounties too. So there is no benefit of this trust to me, that was just to check feature.

Now let me clear third thing which is merit and new thing. I am not clear about this that we can ask for others to give merit or not because i have not read merit rules till yet. So i don't know about this thing. My friend did let me know that merits are required to increase level of profile so i ask people to give it to me. I will go through their rules in free time.

Now let me give you more information : There are many people who have multiple profiles which they use to participate in bounty campaigns. I search on google there are many people are who are selling bitcointalk profiles.

If you want to investigate then do your research and investigate about those people. My concepts are very clear and i can't handle multiple accounts too because bounty manager have a lot of works to do.

I hope it clears everything to you. If you have any doubt then you can let me know, i will make it clear to you.
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

Ans. As i was bounty manager of travelflex coin bounty and i did create new profile to handle its bounty and i have full access to this profile. As i am working on bounty from last 7-8 months and see there are some bounty manager who managed bounty program from their profile and did get negative trust from people without their fault.

As a bounty manager it is your responsibility to do the due diligence about the project you manage bounties for, the users participate in your campaigns, etc. So if there is a scam, issues regarding the bounty then it is your responsibility and you can't chicken out of that with an alt. Remember, alts are permitted, that doesn't seem to be the issue. The issue is just connecting the alts so incase any abuse such as what has happened, both accounts are tagged.

To avoid these type of problems i create new profile , because i dont want to have negative trust on my profile because with negative trust i will not be able to participate in any bounty.

If you can prove that the bounty funds are not held by you or you request the devs to have the bounty funds escrowed and held by a trusted member then such a situation wouldn't arise. Yes, some people are stupid and will jump the gun to rate you negatively but I doubt a DT would do so provided you back your case properly.

Now let me clear second thing which is Trust Farming :  I didn't know about this thing before , so i tried it and give it from my one profile to second to just check how it works. Otherwise there is no need of trusts to me on my profile as i am not into selling of anything here. I Handle bounty campaigns and participate in bounties too. So there is no benefit of this trust to me, that was just to check feature.

To be blunt, your excuse is bullshit. If you wanted to test the trust feature though in my opinion you should not be allowed to become a bounty manager because why are you managing bounties if you don't know about the basic forum features such as trust. Even so:

• You could have tested the trust feature on someone like Satoshi on whom no would care if you left an unwarranted positive trust cause the man truly deserves it
  • Let's say the above didn't come to mind then and you have to send trust to your own profile then why not set a neutral rating? It doesn't have to be positive after all
  • Above all you have absolutely no reason to write what you wrote "Sent him BTC" when you clearly didn't. That is the definition of trust abuse

Now let me clear third thing which is merit and new thing. I am not clear about this that we can ask for others to give merit or not because i have not read merit rules till yet. So i don't know about this thing. My friend did let me know that merits are required to increase level of profile so i ask people to give it to me. I will go through their rules in free time.

Let's start by defining merit (sourcing Dictionary.com)

Code:
something that deserves or justifies a reward or commendation; a commendable quality, act, etc.

Begging does NOT justify getting merit. And as for your concluding line of that paragraph, " I will go through their rules in free time."

So essentially you have time to manage a bounty and do other stuff which works in your benefit however do not have the time to read the forum's rules. You deserve to be punished.

tl;dr

Analogy time!

Drug Dealer (getting busted by cops): I didn't know peddling drugs was illegal, my friend told me drugs are easy money. I'll maybe look up the rules on Drug Dealing later when I have some free time

TheUltraElite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

I am going to let the DT members handle this.

Archived here - http://archive.is/BPsdu#selection-2207.0-2211.33

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

As a bounty manager it is your responsibility to do the due diligence about the project you manage bounties for, the users participate in your campaigns, etc. So if there is a scam, issues regarding the bounty then it is your responsibility and you can't chicken out of that with an alt. Remember, alts are permitted, that doesn't seem to be the issue. The issue is just connecting the alts so incase any abuse such as what has happened, both accounts are tagged.

If you can prove that the bounty funds are not held by you or you request the devs to have the bounty funds escrowed and held by a trusted member then such a situation wouldn't arise. Yes, some people are stupid and will jump the gun to rate you negatively but I doubt a DT would do so provided you back your case properly.

Now let me clear second thing which is Trust Farming :  I didn't know about this thing before , so i tried it and give it from my one profile to second to just check how it works. Otherwise there is no need of trusts to me on my profile as i am not into selling of anything here. I Handle bounty campaigns and participate in bounties too. So there is no benefit of this trust to me, that was just to check feature.

To be blunt, your excuse is bullshit. If you wanted to test the trust feature though in my opinion you should not be allowed to become a bounty manager because why are you managing bounties if you don't know about the basic forum features such as trust. Even so:

• You could have tested the trust feature on someone like Satoshi on whom no would care if you left an unwarranted positive trust cause the man truly deserves it
  • Let's say the above didn't come to mind then and you have to send trust to your own profile then why not set a neutral rating? It doesn't have to be positive after all
  • Above all you have absolutely no reason to write what you wrote "Sent him BTC" when you clearly didn't. That is the definition of trust abuse

Let's start by defining merit (sourcing Dictionary.com)

Code:
something that deserves or justifies a reward or commendation; a commendable quality, act, etc.

Begging does NOT justify getting merit. And as for your concluding line of that paragraph, " I will go through their rules in free time."

So essentially you have time to manage a bounty and do other stuff which works in your benefit however do not have the time to read the forum's rules. You deserve to be punished.

tl;dr

Analogy time!

Drug Dealer (getting busted by cops): I didn't know peddling drugs was illegal, my friend told me drugs are easy money. I'll maybe look up the rules on Drug Dealing later when I have some free time

I already let you know the truth, all other things are created by your thinking. your wish whatever you want to do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: