Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 3588 times)
Polarstorm

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:01:14 AM

If you actually do have a business plan, PM it to me and I will confirm that this is legitimate and keep your business plan a secret.

if not, this is a ponzi.

Tell me where you were last sunday, if you dont do so, i will tell your wife you were buying drugs in las vegas an spend some time with a hooker...

"not guilty till proven otherwise" ever heard that one dude ?

----------------------------------------

I have talked a bit with him via skype, he answered all my questions about the refund and the things he wants to tell me about the invest.

I have invested a bit cause i think he is honest and there is a real chance to get some BTC back (from all i know so far).

Auszug aus der Falltime Datenbank, eintrag Keule: Primitiv, aber effektiv. Alles was es braucht um diese, wieder in Mode gekommene, Waffe herzustellen sind ein paar rostige Nägel, ein gutes Stück Holz und der unbedingte Wille anderen den Schädel einzuschlagen.
cc5alive

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 07:16:10 AM

/facepalm

Now accepting Bitcoin for the children's book "How to Keep Your Helicopter"
http://altanimus.com/product/how-to-keep-your-helicopter
shortcircuit (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:06:14 AM

First of all, i want to thank polarstorm for the nice talk and his faith in me and the project.
I nearly answered all his questions. He promised me to keep the given information condfidential. I trust him because he trusts me too.
He also got a proof of my identity in common ways.

To the others i'd like to say that i'm here for business purposes and not the wellfare.
Be honest, you would do it the same way if you got the opportunity to earn some extra cash in a promising way which isn't well known.
Of course, it seems suspicious to you, but let's make it my way or the highway.

regards

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:12:35 AM

Sorry if I have to play the devil's advocate, but from an investor's perspective it doesn't look at all realistic (in terms of expected returns) and is far more likely to be a ponzi. If you at least released some details about how you are going to make this kind of return it would put some of these concerns to rest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: