Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Channeling Erik - Real or Fake?
Watched the videos, seems legit - 1 (7.7%)
Haven't watched, but accept possibility - 1 (7.7%)
Changed my mind after watching - 0 (0%)
Fake, videos didn't impress - 3 (23.1%)
Fake, stopped reading after... - 8 (61.5%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Channeling Erik - Real or Fake?  (Read 18449 times)
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:38:33 PM

Fact from imagination?  Are you sir aware that you are living in a dream?  Every night you have many other lives and you fall back to one dream, because you chose so.  Those other dreams you experience are very real.  Do you remember any random day better than a dream?

I discovered weed when I was suicidal, it gave me a new perspective on life, I was happy.  I tripped acid and found god, peace and understanding, literally in every way.

I have the awareness of a higher dimension being from taking psychedelics that increase your perception of senses.  This is why the CIA nearly hired drug cartels to assassinate me.  This is why I will succeed in bringing peace to this world and you all will know the truth.

This is why the CIA nearly hired drug cartels to assassinate me.

termhn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:02:42 PM

Fact from imagination?  Are you sir aware that you are living in a dream?  Every night you have many other lives and you fall back to one dream, because you chose so.  Those other dreams you experience are very real.  Do you remember any random day better than a dream?

I discovered weed when I was suicidal, it gave me a new perspective on life, I was happy.  I tripped acid and found god, peace and understanding, literally in every way.

I have the awareness of a higher dimension being from taking psychedelics that increase your perception of senses.  This is why the CIA nearly hired drug cartels to assassinate me.  This is why I will succeed in bringing peace to this world and you all will know the truth.

AHAHAHAHAHA. I'm telling you, this dank guy is definitely high, or else he fabricated these memories when he was.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 11:41:59 PM

Just like Jimi Hendrix, someone who tripped, told people, "With the power of soul, anything is possible." Was killed at age 27, alcohol was found in his lungs but not in his blood.

Next example, John Lennon.  Brilliant guy who tripped and sang of love and was shot multiple times outside of his hotel.

Next example, you guys should get this reference.  Thousands of years ago a man tripped mushrooms, lost his ego and found the answer to life.  He stood up against the Roman empire telling everyone to love one another and share.  He told the people truths they would not find until death, that life is infinite and you have the choice to believe if you go to heaven or repeat a life on a lower dimension like earth.  He stood up and taught the word of god to his people no matter the response of the power structure at the time.  He knew full well he would be crucified for standing up for love in a greedy, hateful society.  Two pieces of wood and a few nails later, people gained the power to believe in Jesus because they had proof that what he was saying was right.

Now, thousands of years later, time is due for another jesus to come around.  Apparently, he doesn't have to die this time around though, for he can surely fly, for he knows someone who has.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 12:20:30 AM

Just like Jimi Hendrix, someone who tripped, told people, "With the power of soul, anything is possible." Was killed at age 27, alcohol was found in his lungs but not in his blood.

Next example, John Lennon.  Brilliant guy who tripped and sang of love and was shot multiple times outside of his hotel.

Next example, you guys should get this reference.  Thousands of years ago a man tripped mushrooms, lost his ego and found the answer to life.  He stood up against the Roman empire telling everyone to love one another and share.  He told the people truths they would not find until death, that life is infinite and you have the choice to believe if you go to heaven or repeat a life on a lower dimension like earth.  He stood up and taught the word of god to his people no matter the response of the power structure at the time.  He knew full well he would be crucified for standing up for love in a greedy, hateful society.  Two pieces of wood and a few nails later, people gained the power to believe in Jesus because they had proof that what he was saying was right.

Now, thousands of years later, time is due for another jesus to come around.  Apparently, he doesn't have to die this time around though, for he can surely fly, for he knows someone who has.

Gandhi, MLK Jr., JFK and his brother; it seems promoting peace, freedom and/or equality is frowned upon on this planet.  You shouldn't have anything to worry about, however, unless you become a major cultural icon.

pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 12:31:29 AM

Spartacus fought and died for a noble cause way before that nut job appeared.

"Yet you shall always be remembered.
In the hearts of all who yearn for freedom."

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:09:04 AM

Did he resurrect from the dead and prove the existence of an afterlife?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 01:44:46 PM

Next example, you guys should get this reference.  Thousands of years ago a man tripped mushrooms, lost his ego and found the answer to life.  He stood up against the Roman empire telling everyone to love one another and share.  He told the people truths they would not find until death, that life is infinite and you have the choice to believe if you go to heaven or repeat a life on a lower dimension like earth.  He stood up and taught the word of god to his people no matter the response of the power structure at the time.  He knew full well he would be crucified for standing up for love in a greedy, hateful society.  Two pieces of wood and a few nails later, people gained the power to believe in Jesus because they had proof that what he was saying was right.

Did he resurrect from the dead and prove the existence of an afterlife?

He resurrects everyday in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.

interlagos (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 03:25:50 PM

Great examples and discussion!
Thank you Dank and friends for keeping this thread alive Smiley

So, from that perspective, what I've posted here is legit, until I figure out otherwise Tongue

Actually, it works the other way around...

What you're saying is all the magicians out there just perform tricks, but if there are enough magicians, one will make real magic...

C'mon, it's all bullshit, pure charlatans or people with some mental illness.

Good point!
There is definitely a whole new level of complexity when dealing with information from "human sensors", but the good news is - if you are human you're sensor too! Your body is a great tool to determine whether somebody is telling you lies or not, because that information is being emitted anyway only in a different way. You can watch videos from this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141298.msg1514618#msg1514618
to learn about recent scientific research on presentiment.

Like cells in your body, humans might be quite divergent at their level of sensitivity to different phenomena. If the cells in your stomach were told about the great colours and pictures that the cells in the retina of your eyes are receiving, they would probably say something like: "Bullshit, those guys must be smoking weed or something!" Smiley But you need to get enough different data streams from those cells to start seeing the whole picture or you wouldn't be able to make any sense of it. There is small group of people on Earth who (like those cells in your retina) might be considered eyes of humanity. It's up to you to decide whether you want to make sense of what they are seeing.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 03:47:28 PM

Consider the Akashic records, a collection of all humanly and natural knowledge hidden in a higher dimension beyond the physical plane.

When you've tripped over 150 times with the proper mindset, you will bring back more and more from the Akashic records.  Then as interlagos said, you begin to see a picture, a picture much greater than oneself.  Finding god means you have a clear view of this picture you cannot completely see, you understand what we thought we'd never understand because we already knew the answer in the first place.  It's about finding that answer inside of you.

But that's amount of work isn't necessary from you.  Why don't you trip once and see if you feel my words are the truth?  It's good to believe.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 07:04:09 PM

I actually died in real life last night, and was ressurected this morning.  Happens more often than you think.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BestLady

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

For me, I am still on the fence about being able to channel Erik.  Some it makes sense, other things are ridiculous!  We all have loved ones that we've lost and wondered how we go on without them.  My sister committed suicide, and I'm still horrified by it.  She has never once contacted any of her family.  I have even asked for her to come to me and help me with MY depression.  It has never happened, and it's been 3 years.  I do believe that she is happy and in heaven.  I have no doubt about that.  My uncle had an NDE, and he's exact words were "this world is not fit for a dog!"  I don't doubt the afterlife.  What would be the point if we were just born and then died?  I would rather believe and be wrong than not believe and be wrong.  I was surprised at how the medium made Jesus and Mother Mary seem like they were lying by their contradictions.  If they are channeling, are they hearing what is being conveyed?  The dead can't actually talk on their own from what science has showed us.  I do believe in ghosts because I'm sure my ex bf's house was haunted.  Almost every night, it sounded like a big party of throwing boxes around in his basement!  One I heard it in the living room, but I was too afraid of what I'd see so I stayed in bed!  Then I saw someone in the house who turned and disappeared.  There was no sound of a door opening or closing.  His doors both stuck and were hard to open with no sound.  My grandmother told me ghost stories, and she'd never lie to me.  There are too many unexplained things to think we know all there is to know.  This universe is far more complicated than our little unevolved minds can ever imagine.  Also, why would we be the only life in the universe?  Some things we are not supposed to know, but some day we will.  I believe we will have all the answers on the other side.  I am totally open-minded to almost anything.  We need to realize that we are pretty insignificant in the big scheme of things.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: