Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Negative Feedback for BitSyncom, Scammed on Trade-ins, Chips and Batch#3  (Read 4408 times)
greaterninja (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:39:39 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 08:45:37 PM by greaterninja

Leaving Negative Feedback for BitSyncom, Scammed on Trade-ins (and Chips and Batch #3 units) $2000 in trade-in assets.  BitSyncom or Yifu Guo Has not honored them after 6 months.   leaving negative feedback as he has showed negligence and incompetence with resolving this situation.  I will update if he resolves this issue or not.  

Update: 10/10/2013 - 11 days later, no resolution yet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=68196

update 11/24/2013  yifu still has not provided resolution to my issue.

Please send 18  BTC coins here and I will remove my Trusted Negative Feedback.

1AHTEuCrgcxNMMh9M9JkJPgzUUEo8Fpm3P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:31:51 PM

Its about time we see this.  Yifu's incompetence and poor attitude has earned him this and much more to come.  You reap what you sow.
shapemaker

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I run Linux on my abacus.

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:03:14 AM

YiFuck needs the "SCAMMER" tag.

Shut up and give me money: 115UAYWLPTcRQ2hrT7VNo84SSFE5nT5ozo
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:19:13 AM

At least give the man a cool name,

Like Yi'Fu'koo(l)

or

Y'I Fuck'U?
shapemaker

Activity: 238

I run Linux on my abacus.

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:27:07 AM

At least give the man a cool name,

Like Yi'Fu'koo(l)

or

Y'I Fuck'U?

YiFuck is so short and sweet, just like his noteworthy career in Bitcoin industry. It's so easy to lose one's reputation.

Besides, there's nothing cool about a lying cheating scammer.

Shut up and give me money: 115UAYWLPTcRQ2hrT7VNo84SSFE5nT5ozo
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:31:23 AM

I send the trade-in payment emails about 80 days ago, people who paid got their units already.

assuming you two never got the emails to pay your trade-ins, pm me and I'll look into it right now.

also af_newbie I've send that email multiple times now, including the latest one from 8 days ago, do you even want the trade-in or just want to keep complaining?

BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:12:43 AM

I send the trade-in payment emails about 80 days ago, people who paid got their units already.

assuming you two never got the emails to pay your trade-ins, pm me and I'll look into it right now.

also af_newbie I've send that email multiple times now, including the latest one from 8 days ago, do you even want the trade-in or just want to keep complaining?

Yifu,

Listen, I wanted trade-ins on the terms you announced when you asked on April 15th, 2013 for us to send in boards, i.e. batch #2 pricing ($1499) less $300 credit for each Icarus board, to be shipped before batch #2.  That is what you said on this forum.  Why would I send you my Icarus boards if I did not want to trade them?

Let see what happened:  
- I sent you my Icarus boards the next morning (April 16th, 2013),
- you received them on April 23rd, 2012, your guy Mr. Chen signed for them  
- Since then I have sent PMs, emails, then opened tickets on your new system, first ticket #961
- you replied only to my last PM because I posted on fullsurface thread about his batch #1 screw up
- you have created an order on Sept 28th, 2012 and asked me to pay over BTC17 for each Icarus trade in.  That was over $2100 at bitpay rate.

Yifu, you did not ship my trade-ins on time, and you changed the terms/pricing of the trade in program.  What kind of trade-in is this?
I ask you?  At this point, I don't want your trade-ins as you have changed the terms.  Please refund me the cost of Icarus boards (BTC15) or return those boards(+power supplies) back to me or send me 5 free avalons.   Choice is yours.  Show everybody here your true colors.

I'm a very honest guy (many on this forum can tell you that) and whatever you do, I'll be here to tell.  Good or bad.
If you decide to be a scammer, prick on wheels, well I can tell you that you will be labeled as such by many on this forum and elsewhere.

Let's get somethings straight here.

1. the original terms of the trade-in is batch #2 price, at $1600 USD worth of bitcoins, nobody actually paid for the 300 discount deal as the store was down.
2. I simply duplicated the order after I saw your PM, as seems you did not receive the emails.
3. the price 17 bitcoins is correct for the time, which is about 80 days ago.
4. I will continue to honor the $1600, which goes out to be about 12.8 bitcoins at the moment.

If you did get the emails, why not just reply to PM telling me the price is wrong or those are not the original terms?

Also, I no longer have the boards, you can either get a 15 bitcoins refund, or pay the 12.8 bitcoins.

BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:24:51 AM

Yifu,

Please refund me the 15 bitcoins to 1CorsCrBEcbncfnR7BVKadUZbHP7xNZCjJ.

Thanks

done.

Also there will be some compensation for trade-in and chip order customers. ( you are entitled regardless, so don't think I am trying to sway your decision. )

jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:36:13 AM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

Also there will be some compensation for trade-in and chip order customers. ( you are entitled regardless, so don't think I am trying to sway your decision. )

If you want to talk compensation, you might want to start with the various board manufactures and their customers.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:55:01 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 03:14:20 AM by Unacceptable

I left neg trust rating.My 15BTC investment with Steamboat is soooo late,I'll be lucky to get any BTC out of these 5GH units now!!!!!!!!!!  Angry

I will NEVER buy Avalon products again,as well as anyone I know.

I have told 3 guys with $8000 to spend each,not to buy Avalon products & I will sway many,many more to avoid Avalon like the BFL that they are...............

Keep your products in China Y I FU,help your homies & forget about the rest of the world  Angry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:23:25 PM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

If you want to talk compensation, you might want to start with the various board manufactures and their customers.

I support this!

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:58:56 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 03:11:59 PM by greaterninja

I am sending BitSyncom another PM.  For the record Yifu has never responded to a PM from myself on this forum.  He has yet to respond to my emails for about 4 months.  I've tried to contact him at least 40+ times.  emails, pms, texts, support tickets.
And I never have received an email for payment on trade-ins.

I will update this thread on how Yifu / BitSynCom plans to resolve the situation adequately.

Update:  I have sent Yifu a PM, awaiting response and an appropriate resolution.
troner

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 06:56:50 PM

Yifu I asked for a refund on batch 3 Avalon orders in time. Using the official ticket system (not using the scammy looking Google Docs refund form which could have been made by anyone).

Insted of refund I got the units. Late, very late, of course. They won't ROI. I'm also considering negative feedback.
MidwestMiner

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:04:49 PM

All I hope is that the community shows some 'chutzpah' and simply do NOT order the Gen 2 crap they will be peddling soon. Deliver or not, there should be some kind of punishment for scamming 100s of people out of millions of $$.

And don't tell me "it was customs" because we all know that was 100% bullshit by now since the chips did end up in miners and mining! just not with the rightful owners.
Wesly

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 07:41:26 PM

All I hope is that the community shows some 'chutzpah' and simply do NOT order the Gen 2 crap they will be peddling soon. Deliver or not, there should be some kind of punishment for scamming 100s of people out of millions of $$.

And don't tell me "it was customs" because we all know that was 100% bullshit by now since the chips did end up in miners and mining! just not with the rightful owners.

With Bitfury already selling their ultra-efficient chips, KNC releasing their miners soon, HashFast in another month and Cointerra in December.  And with Avalon's damaged reputation and burning bridges with board-makers, YiFu will have a hard time peddling their crappy gen2 chips to anyone.  They might end up making their own miner and mining on their own, but even then, they might not be profitable with the network hash rate going through the roof.

I won't be surprised if they just disappeared into the dark hole he came from and like to hide in for weeks at a time.
ailikun

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:25:19 AM

Also sended a pm to Yifu.
Lets see how it goes.

Komuto Herovato is definitely the chief engineer of bfl)
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:52:09 PM

Also sended a pm to Yifu.
Lets see how it goes.

I sent a PM to Yifu yesterday and copied a Moderator.  No reply yet.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:58:49 PM

Diff was around 7~9 mil in april when we sent FPGA back as you requested, 150+ days ago but only got into the store in july. Since end of april one machine made easily more than 200 btc I was waiting 3 units so that makes 600+BTC.

Im curious on what your definition of the word compensation will be.

pm sent.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 07:43:14 AM

Diff was around 7~9 mil in april when we sent FPGA back as you requested, 150+ days ago but only got into the store in july. Since end of april one machine made easily more than 200 btc I was waiting 3 units so that makes 600+BTC.

Im curious on what your definition of the word compensation will be.

pm sent.

Yeah, I bet Yifu and gang are laughing all the way to the bank. Congrats to all of us for being suckers and giving them a 200+ btc present. The reality is that we won't get any compensation ever.

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:58:47 PM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

i have sent Yifu PM and he did reply back, but he only told me to sit tight and wait.

in regards to my missing trade-in assets.  How can you compensate me Yifu?   i'm out about ~18 btc worth.

trade-ins have not been added to store account yet.

EDIT PRIVATE INFO

fed ex tracking #  XXXXXXXXX

we will announce something once the timer runs out, sit tight, It won't be long now.

There has yet to be any good, let alone agreeable compensation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: