Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent  (Read 2943 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

in my opinion, intelligence is very important for trading and can get a lot of profit because if you trade, the intelligence is really needed. when you trade without having intelligence, it will be very difficult to determine the right time to buy and sell coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekim22

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

For me intelligence and hard work is one of the key to become rich,if you are hard working and you have knowledge you can rich your goal to became rich and to fullfil your dreams in life.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

I believe that becoming rich (or staying poor) is largerly affected by one's surroundings and especially family he was born in. It is the parents and the tutors in the school and who can either discover and develop early talents of a child or make him a fearful and amorphous animal.

Belliapro

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

the most important thing is experience and never give up, trust is the main factor and that is what I do with Crypto, does not take things lightly and continues to add experience as bad as any condition, wealth is relative, but it takes effort and hard, no results without effort because of luck and opportunities don't come every time.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

Everything here in our lives is determined by a chance starting from the probability of ovum fertilization by a semen end ending with the chance to die in a car crash.
Being talented and having a cultivated thinking also depends on so many chaotically interrelated factors that it is absolutely impossible to determine whether one became rich due to his own efforts or just by an accidental luck.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

It is good to have intelligence and talent but this does not mean that ypu are already secured in life and one of this is being rich, but if you have no chances even how talented you are ,then you will have no chance to be rich, because the chance of being rich comes one 's in life time ,you have not determined it and developed but that is really the chance to being rich, I also believe in chances in life than talent and brain.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

I completely agree with this concept. Most of the rich man is not specifically intelligent but if got a chance and you know how to react on that then you are good to go. But I will say you have to be at least some part of intelligent and not a noob to underderstant that you got a chance. If you can not observe the world around you then you are not a good businessman. A great businessman uses each and every bit of information he has gathered in his life mostly from around him.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

For me intelligence and hard work is one of the key to become rich,if you are hard working and you have knowledge you can rich your goal to became rich and to fullfil your dreams in life.

Agree with it. For having strong self determination, extra efforts exerted and hard works would have a greater chances to become rich. Because here in crypto is not only about intelligence but also how dedicated we are in order to reach our targets and goal in life to become rich.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

I agree being smart and intelligent is not the key for being rich.Being determnined and achieve our goals  to work hard for.Here in bitcoin we need some knowledge and startegy to survive when price goes down and hardworking to reach our dreams.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:50:50 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:47:45 AM by primejia

I am not entirely surprised by this at all actually, anecdotally I have always felt people who achieved success where mainly in the right place right time. Whether that be born to a certain family or class, or to a certain country, or area of a country, these things all effect where we will end up. Good to know us average folk can still make it in this rigged world Wink

I do not agree with the term, being rich because it is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent, we who are in developing countries have a lot of wealth or results that can only be achieved by the hard work of struggle who do not know desperately, in our country there is no such thing as rich by coincidence because there are no miracles there are only struggles to get results.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

yes you are right to be successful and can get a lot of benefits you should have intelligence that can help you to determine the right time to enter and the right time to get out.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

I think the concept of 'chance' as used in the description could suggest a odd or likelihood of something happening, if there is one thing about the rich, they increase the Odd or chance of their getting rich by developing certain habits or traits,skills , dispositions etc. IQ is not required for these. Most genuises are actually bad with some 'wealth habits' and often make bad investors
You say very right. Opportunities come to you but if you have no skills, no good knowledge then you will not catch it. So I think the opportunity is only 40% of your success.
Yeah you're right. opportunities will come at any time. but if you don't have any preparation. the opportunity will be in vain. the preparation can vary. such as knowledge, skills, even capital. so it's not always true about that the study. be a person who has many positive factors so there are many ways for you to be successful
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

I agree being smart and intelligent is not the key for being rich.Being determnined and achieve our goals  to work hard for.Here in bitcoin we need some knowledge and startegy to survive when price goes down and hardworking to reach our dreams.

In my own opinion, patience is what we need the most in this industry because the market is volatile so you need to be patience to wait for the price to pump up before selling your coins.
WHTP

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

In general you do need a level of IQ to make it from nothing to become rich. But I think in life tough, eye opening experiences is really what evolves a person, and most people don't have such level of experiences. They could technically have a high IQ, but still be ignorant. So in that sense I do believe that luck does play a sort of a major role, because smart or dumb, 99% are ignorant of life. In particular if they were born rich.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

good point and i agree with that , being rich is dermined by chance , can he get the chance and make it profit or not . also did he want take the risk of that chance or not .
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Of course, the case in life plays a big role. For example, when a student with good knowledge draws a complicated ticket.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

so you are saying richness are for those who gamble? it is a bit complicated, if a guy won in a gamble, and he didnt know what to do with that money, surely it will just swept away easily, i think all the three characteristics are needed to be rich, we need to be intelligence or knowledge once we enter an investment, we need talent, as talent can be associated with being wise or one's ability to know when and where to invest, and lastly, we rely on our chances if we will be successful or not in our ventures. so for me, those three are the main ingredient to become a rich man.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

To be rich is not only to have money, but also to be able to save and add.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 09:19:16 AM by Hell-raiser

I think the concept of 'chance' as used in the description could suggest a odd or likelihood of something happening, if there is one thing about the rich, they increase the Odd or chance of their getting rich by developing certain habits or traits,skills , dispositions etc. IQ is not required for these. Most genuises are actually bad with some 'wealth habits' and often make bad investors
You say very right. Opportunities come to you but if you have no skills, no good knowledge then you will not catch it. So I think the opportunity is only 40% of your success.
Yeah you're right. opportunities will come at any time. but if you don't have any preparation. the opportunity will be in vain. the preparation can vary. such as knowledge, skills, even capital. so it's not always true about that the study. be a person who has many positive factors so there are many ways for you to be successful

I strongly agree with this and with those who support this view. I agree that you should have knowledge, skills or capital (or whatever it takes) to use the opportunity you encounter or just see it in the first place. But that's not enough and certainly not all. You should also get yourself ready to take action at the right moment, to actually do something when things turn in your favor all of a sudden, and this might be the hardest part. What I want to emphasize here is that you should truly accept the fact that success, or at least a significant part of it, can depend on entirely random factors including pure luck. When you are fully aware of that, when you set yourself this way, you will be ready to act without thinking twice as soon as you recognize there's an opportunity opening up.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

It's always amazing to read the results of studies which don't really match your expectations, makes you think more. I do agree that sometimes chance decides a lot more than any characteristic of a person, like talent or IQ level. But we all need to try and start our ways towards our goals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: