Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Advice / Idea.  (Read 624 times)
Whitly (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

I want to start own small business, but I have only 3,000$, what kind of small business-idea can you suggest for me?
I'm located in East Europe.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:28:42 AM

I want to start own small business, but I have only 3,000$, what kind of small business-idea can you suggest for me?

I can't suggest any business for you that will be sure income to you when you don't tell me a little something about yourself. But here is a little to help you. I'm not really a business man but I learn a few from my business minded friends. First you need to check what is your expertise. You need to know how to handle your business. If you are doing business that you don't know how it goes then you will be having trouble in the future. Then you need to check the needs in the area you are located. What people need and what can you offer to them like goods or services. Check the competition in the area. If you are building business make sure you are not competing with a huge one. You need to check if you can compete to others with what you have. But I think that 3000$ is just a small amount for a business. Just invest it into something like project that will be big in the near future so that your money will be multiplied.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
DziugasB

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:14:22 AM

Everyone keeps saying how much money they need to start a business. You don't need any money at all. You can start with $0 and make your way up, build up reputation, brand. Find a problem, create a product and advertise on social media. Costs $0 unless you want to spend money on ads.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:01:42 AM

There are lots of success stories, 0 investment to millions dollars in crypto world. Only thing is invest in rightplace in right time. We cant say exact amount or business to invest without knowing your ability or background. Best thing is do a research and it your own. Wish you all the best.
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:47:06 AM

For me, Before you open up a small bussiness, you have to consider many things.. look around in your area, and take a look for what they want and needs.. after considering those things.. you might found out what Kind of bussiness you want to open that suite on your budget.. i hope that you found a good one.. good luck..
Dread Pirate Rogers

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Everyone keeps saying how much money they need to start a business. You don't need any money at all. You can start with $0 and make your way up, build up reputation, brand. Find a problem, create a product and advertise on social media. Costs $0 unless you want to spend money on ads.

This relies heavily on the technical aptitude and resources at ones disposal. Contingent upon the business model and industry, you're absolutely right.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

3000 dollars will at least get you something in Eastern Europe, depending in which country you live.
I think it might be possible to start a small webshop for that kind of money, if you're able to build most of the website yourself or go with an alternative solution like Shopify.

Pick something that you at least have some interest in, otherwise you'll just end up hating going to work.

IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

Start a Crypto Hedge Fund. Invest it all in a coin and pray.
Nauticus Supervisor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

Important to start with something you're interested in or care about, or are good at.
IonicTong

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

For $3000 in the crypto space you could potentially launch any of the following:

- Prices Website
- Portfolio Tracker
- Crypto blog
- Crypto database
- ECommerce Store

Potentially there are a lot of ideas that would involve developing a website and implementing some custom functionality from a number of the free APIS, see:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/api/
https://coinmarketcap.com/api/
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

how about dice/gambling site? if you are an technical guy prolly you can start it yourself, if not, get partner. the trusted one of course!
jetnvt

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

The Idea is more important than how much money you have now. we need to combine a lot of things to archive successful, So I thinks you need to provide your skills or your strongs then ppl can give you some advices easier Wink
Cryptions

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

You can start easily drop shipping business, not necessary crypto related, sell to whole world or selected countries. No need for inventory, build shop using Woo & some dropship plugins and you are ready to go. Use Insta & FB for niche advertising and monitor & scale up your campaigns. No big risk at all.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Well, this budget (3000 $) is an acceptable amount for a business, and first you need to research for a good project, but it is essential to be in your field (your knowledge). Furthermore, If you want a business in cyptocurrencie and you have a knowledge in it , in order to make a lot of money from it, then I advise you to trade in digital currencies. but you must learn first the basics of this field (like, analyze the market, expectations, the news of currencies...)
On the other hand, you need to think a lot before you start anything (business or project) and do not rush because when you start a project which is inappropriate then it may lead to financial losses.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

3000 bucks could buy you a decent car in acceptable condition. If you have a driving license you could go and start driving for uber.
Not the best paying job on the planet but if you are in to cars and driving them, than it should be fun. Make sure to check what is the current maximum vehicle age for uber fleet, otherwise you may get rejected.
I presume it is still a little to soon for a crypto-taxi in your area?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

Make sure to check what is the current maximum vehicle age for uber fleet, otherwise you may get rejected.

Less than 10 years old and four doors.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

You can start business theoretically with selling a product that mostly needed by many people and rare people able to sell that product.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

I do not know exactly the situation in East Europe, but just for reference in my country here as part of south east asia, with your capital amount can be carried out street food and beverage business. But you need to make high taste, the profit can be double and fast bep.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

You had  3,000$ small businesses. Most of them - more than 75% - were identified as "non-recruiter" businesses, which means that the owner is the only person to work in the business.
Lack of success is long. Only five percent of new businesses have survived for five years and only one-third of the operation in 10 years. Despite this, a small percentage stabilizes between small, medium-sized businesses, when a microscopic fraction becomes a legend - such as Apple or Hewlett-Packard, the garage-born companies that ultimately have become the highest positions in American business.
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

It really depends on many factors, such as your skills, are you planning on making a living of the project? or just doing as side job? how much time/effort are you willing to put in??

Trading crypto is an option, you could also open an online shop. Another possibility is a lending service.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: