Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOT MAKING IT IN MASSACHUSETTS  (Read 74 times)
Rikycando (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

Hey folks,  If any of you live in or have been to Mass., you will understand what my header means....I have but one question........If you only had a single hundred dollar USD bill and wanted to strike it rich in the next big crypto,  which one would you pic...?   I have done my homework and i am reasonably sure i can pick out a scam.....  I know if we had a crystal ball, and all that bla bla bla...... so that's it.  I would like some feedback...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rlim475

Activity: 59
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:57:30 AM

Hello.

You can check out the altcoin discussion or altcoin speculation (this one is probably better) sections of the forum and find many great threads discussing such things.

My own personal pick would be credits. They just finished their ICO and tokens will start trading tomorrow. They promise they will deliver 1 million transactions per second (bitcoin is limited to about 7) so if they pull it off it will be big.
thepr0digy21

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:22:02 AM

Origin Trail will be the next big thing in the supply chain industry. Prior to their ICO this past winter, the company had been up and running for about 4 years. At this moment, TRAC is still only trading on EtherDelta and Idex...i'm sure it wont be this way for much longer.
Dr Mclovin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

If everybody knew the answer we would all be rich. The truth is that if you want to strike rich with only a $100 investment, you're going to need to get very lucky and invest very early into a decent coin. Most of the latest developed coins are just slight alterations of already existing currencies. You're going to want to find a coin with a unique aspect which sets it apart. Happy hunting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: