Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Invox Finance 🔵 Invoice Lending -> PRESALE MARCH 15TH  (Read 3054 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Invox Finance: Invox Finance announces partnership with Celsius Network and engages Alex Mashinsky, Founder and…

Invox Finance announces partnership with Celsius Network and engages Alex Mashinsky, Founder and CEO of Celsius Network as an advisor https://cointrends.top/news/view/invox-finance-announces-partnership-with-celsius-network-and-engages-alex-mashinsky-founder-and

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

blog review
https://icoshrimp.com/53773-2/

liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

Future was come. BlockChain technologies and cryptocurrencies got favourite things for many corporates. And which companies such as InvoxFinance to make more products for this future.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

Future was come. BlockChain technologies and cryptocurrencies got favourite things for many corporates. And which companies such as InvoxFinance to make more products for this future.

A lot of great hope for this project and time to see the best process of this project for the future. But, will they make the second stage if the token sale is not achieved according to what they expect?
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

BIG NEWS! 🔥 Due to high demand, especially from our Japanese supporters, the #InvoxFinance #Crowdsale is LIVE NOW! 😮 You can snatch up a 20% bonus from today so don't hold back! 🤑 Make your contributions here: https://invoxfinance.typeform.com/to/yWkqKC

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

Confident in the success of this project. I suggest all to take part in the ICO, this team deserves attention. The most ambitious project in recent times.

This is evident in the presence of a very good member to make this project go according to what they want.

cashonly

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

As I understand because of the large demand, iso started earlier than planned?
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

Invox Finance aims -- to create a trusted invoice financing environment by facilitating transparency between parties and useful performance. The invox finance platform will seek to revolutionize traditional invoice financing by implementing systems where trust and transparency between all parties is developed through a reward system built. By creating a series of transparent rules on a fully distributed ledger.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Invox Finance aims -- to create a trusted invoice financing environment by facilitating transparency between parties and useful performance. The invox finance platform will seek to revolutionize traditional invoice financing by implementing systems where trust and transparency between all parties is developed through a reward system built. By creating a series of transparent rules on a fully distributed ledger.
projects that have a good purpose I am sure it will be easy to achieve success for the future, and certainly will be many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project for the future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

This one of a kind project to look up for the coming months will surely have a big community for future because of its very useful and in demand in every businesses that involves issuance of invoices as proof of purchase.  Offers an advantages that both parties will be rewarded.  
mientoeg

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

Working together with experienced teams and advisory councils, as well as partnering with potential partners will make Invox Finance a successful project.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Working together with experienced teams and advisory councils, as well as partnering with potential partners will make Invox Finance a successful project.

If it is true it seems this project will be more successful for the future but I am a little confused with their website because it doesn't see how many tokens have been achieved at the present time.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

projects that have a good purpose I am sure it will be easy to achieve success for the future, and certainly will be many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project for the future.

We will see together about the success of this project in the future. I'm very interested in this project and on pre sale all tokens are sold out.

cashonly

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

Tell me, please, where can I find information about the number of tokens sold to date? or when will this information appear?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Tell me, please, where can I find information about the number of tokens sold to date? or when will this information appear?

You can directly visit their telegram and ask about how many tokens have been sold there. Goodluck
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Hi. Why there are no updates in Twitter and Facebook? I know that ICO lives on, selling with a 10% bonus.You are losing potential investors.
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Website is very beautiful, there are some good idea with this project.  Smiley
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

The project has a bright future because of experienced team and good partnerships. Congratulations on reaching hardcap for the pre-sale however on your website there is no information about the ongoing  ICO collections. When will you update this?

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

with the success in the pre sale I am increasingly optimistic that this project in the future could be growing into a great project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

Hi. Why there are no updates in Twitter and Facebook? I know that ICO lives on, selling with a 10% bonus.You are losing potential investors.

Maybe they do something that makes the delay to update the spreadsheet for bounty campaign. please be patient a little.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: