Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Invox Finance 🔵 Invoice Lending -> PRESALE MARCH 15TH  (Read 3055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

Token sale has ended and I see on their website that softcap has been reached https://www.invoxfinance.io/ but have they made it to hardcap?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Token sale has ended and I see on their website that softcap has been reached https://www.invoxfinance.io/ but have they made it to hardcap?
no one knows until now whether this project will continue to reach hardcap or they stop here because it has reached softcap. hopefully the team will immediately clarify the status of their current project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

no one knows until now whether this project will continue to reach hardcap or they stop here because it has reached softcap. hopefully the team will immediately clarify the status of their current project.

This is a disappointing thing about the slow progress of the process and the information that hasn't had a bright spot to date.

Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

"Invox Finance will be the first third party service provider via Celsius wallet. This will allow to offer low interest loans to small businesses."

What about PayPay or Populous, as i know they also work with loans for small business, are Invox platform will compete with them?
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

"Invox Finance will be the first third party service provider via Celsius wallet. This will allow to offer low interest loans to small businesses."

What about PayPay or Populous, as i know they also work with loans for small business, are Invox platform will compete with them?

I think it will happen, they will compete with it but we should look forward to what will happen in the future.
Zuzu199

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Ok but that implies the finance company to pay for token a price that goes higher and higher why would they if a competitor come along with a similar product that ensure the token isn’t going crazy up ? Or up to what point the company would say yeah we’ll pay for that price for a token ?
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

. If I understand correctly whoever is client of Invox Finance will need to use tokens that only the ICO/pre-sale players have. This means an increase of the price with an increase of the demand. But then, what would convince a client to run with a product that can only goes up in price, meaning, why would I buy Invoc Finance knowving that to use it, I will have to pay more and more to get a token ?
Tazxon

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Tokens will be distributed after the sale! Don't worry, an email will be sent out letting you know when this occurs.This Platform will radically change the traditional texturefinancing through the introduction of a system of trust and transparency.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

how is this project continuing now, why many are asking about this project update and no team answer it. does anyone know when this project ends and how much total sales are earned? thank you

I also see about the problems that occur in this project, There is no update on the progress of this project.

see this project successful at the beginning of presale I am sure this project will be successful later, maybe the team is working hard for this project so do not get active in this thread. waiting for the latest info from the team to see this project successful or not.

A very good move if they have reached the soft cap and they are trying hard to reach the hard cap.

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

I think it will happen, they will compete with it but we should look forward to what will happen in the future.

It will make the competition more healthy where users will get more better services into this ecosystem. This project is in early stages while both launched the beta version so that I think we have good chance to invest into this project if missed that train this is right decision.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

It will make the competition more healthy where users will get more better services into this ecosystem. This project is in early stages while both launched the beta version so that I think we have good chance to invest into this project if missed that train this is right decision.

If this healthy competition will make the token price to increase it seems like a good thing to do in a state of all unstable tokens nowadays.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

To participate in the bounty I need to pass KYC? I'm sorry to ask you here. Separate chat you do not. And in a branch on BitcoinTalk I won't wait for the answer
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

To participate in the bounty I need to pass KYC? I'm sorry to ask you here. Separate chat you do not. And in a branch on BitcoinTalk I won't wait for the answer

I have asked in the telegram group about KYC for bounty participants but they have answered that KYC isn't in need for bounty participants.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

I have asked in the telegram group about KYC for bounty participants but they have answered that KYC isn't in need for bounty participants.
This is already good. Kindly remind me which amount was the minimum goal for the start-up team? Thank you.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

new direct lending environment will benefit both sellers and investors.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

new direct lending environment will benefit both sellers and investors.

it must have a good process for realizing it for now. Developments that will determine the outcome of the future.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

Invest in the project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

yeah, i think it's good if no need kyc for bounty.  but for distribution i think we will wait for long time, 1 month again to received bounty payment. hope it not delay after waiting for 1 month Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

Invox Finance is a project that stands in australia, it looks like the development of the project is later going to be able to run rapidly and could develop quickly
filip030

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

Seems like a good idea and relevant. Also Invox Finance sounds interesting.  I'll keep an eye on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: