Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Invox Finance 🔵 Invoice Lending -> PRESALE MARCH 15TH  (Read 3055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
filip030

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

Many of the benefits to the future of this project all the way, all will run smoothly and achieve success for this project to the maximum.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

How is the latest update about the progress of this project? I do not see anyone receiving payment from this project.

yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

How is the latest update about the progress of this project? I do not see anyone receiving payment from this project.
what do you mean for bounty payment? if not wrong they will do the distribution for bounty in july. hopefully there is no delay because it has long been waiting for it Smiley. and hopefully soon there is news about the exchange for this project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

what do you mean for bounty payment? if not wrong they will do the distribution for bounty in july. hopefully there is no delay because it has long been waiting for it Smiley. and hopefully soon there is news about the exchange for this project.

Everyone is waiting for the same thing as what I said above. everyone wants to know when the payment will be done.

yudi09

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Everyone is waiting for the same thing as what I said above. everyone wants to know when the payment will be done.

they should have provided an update on bounty payments because now it's july, hopefully there's no delay for the distribution and soon there's good news from the team for details of the date when it was implemented.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

Good afternoon, colleagues. I would like to ask a question to the bounty manager (I apologize for asking about this topic). The tables are now open again, but nothing has changed in them, when we see the calculation in the tokens?
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

they should have provided an update on bounty payments because now it's july, hopefully there's no delay for the distribution and soon there's good news from the team for details of the date when it was implemented.

I didn't find the latest information from this project and they did not explain anything in this thread. really, hopefully there will be no delay for the next month.

Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it. What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?
yudi09

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

I didn't find the latest information from this project and they did not explain anything in this thread. really, hopefully there will be no delay for the next month.
what happened to this project? it is now mid-July and the team has not provided any information to the participant. I see the last active dev 2 juni and hopefully this is not a bad sign for this project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

what happened to this project? it is now mid-July and the team has not provided any information to the participant. I see the last active dev 2 juni and hopefully this is not a bad sign for this project.

Things that everyone does not expect about this project because they don't provide the latest information about the project. It's true, it is very doubtful.

ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

I like the concept of this plan.
Really good idea, blameless plan, assured approach!

Posting the person above tells how anxiety people about this project but you give the spirit or words that make others feel strange.
Johnts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.Have been waiting for this in a long time. Nobody should miss out on this ICO
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

I don't see the latest updates about this project and there is no new information in their thread. This is very confusing to all participants.
Knox-En

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

It is really nice idea!
Really good activity, unblemished website.  Good luck fellows.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

Anyone can explain about this project? whether they have been active and provided up-to-date information about the progress of their project and sent payment to bounty participants.

Johnts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
bounty programs are long over and now they are waiting for updates from dev for distribution tokennya. because this month it should be shared token but no info at all from dev.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

bounty programs are long over and now they are waiting for updates from dev for distribution tokennya. because this month it should be shared token but no info at all from dev.

I see this project is no longer active because I can not visit their telegram group and this becomes a big question of this project. very annoying.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Multiversum Signs US$2 Mln Partnership With Invox Finance, Nem considered for Invox Finance Platform

We’re proud to announce that Multiversum and Invox Finance have signed a strategic investment partnership worth US$2 Million to foster synergies and combine the innovational power of both companies. This is yet another strategic partner for Invox Finance to aid in our global expansion through the use of Multiversum as a commercial and technical partner. https://medium.com/@invox_finance/multiversum-signs-us-2-mln-partnership-with-invox-finance-nem-considered-for-invox-finance-3349f20c69ac
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: