Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

reason why i believe in waves
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
    - Smart contracts (non-turing)
       Hardware wallets, shapeshift
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Messaging, off-chain, front-end
    - Lite-client
       Turing complete smart contracts

so i believe this year will be the year of waves

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

I also believe in waves and Hoping that holding 13 waves until now will be worth it in the near future.
I will hold my waves till the price of it os half of the current price of bitcoin.

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:00:28 AM

Since last year I see some people everywhere talking about Waves and telling that it will be huge soon. I bought some and I am holding since more than 6 months but it doesn't seem to move...
Personnaly I don't like their Decentralized Exchange, the design is not very good and I have some bugs sometimes when I try to use it.

Of course the team is still working on this coin (I hope) and it can be better in a near future but for the moment I don't see huge changes.

I'm still holding and hoping for the "year of Waves" like some people called 2017 and now 2018, maybe I will get a good surprise Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
opennera

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

Waves is strong coin but now the price down very hard. The team should have plan to release some update and the price can increase again
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

Waves is strong coin but now the price down very hard. The team should have plan to release some update and the price can increase again

It's because this is not a pump and dump coin where some traders are manipulating its price, they are one stable coin, it used to be$2 now it's almost gone to $7 and it's only a matter of time before it hit $20 or even above this year.

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

Waves is awsome! Have you been on their https://beta.wavesplatform.com ? It's an decentralised exchange, with beautiful layout. You also have all coins stored there (wallet), including coins made on waves platform. I really like it.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

This is a real undervalued gem right now. It used to be in the top 20, have no idea why it's gone down. Development has been solid, and their smart contract and TX/s capability is much better than ETHs, it's essentially a better version of ETH. I think Waves will take off again soon.

SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

1. very professional dev
2. strong community
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Lite-client

Waves is a very good and moving on an ascending line project. They are now going to reduce the commission and credit the miners, which will further increase its popularity. So we are waiting for the price of 25-30 dollars by the end of the year.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Waves is awsome! Have you been on their https://beta.wavesplatform.com ? It's an decentralised exchange, with beautiful layout. You also have all coins stored there (wallet), including coins made on waves platform. I really like it.
Was going to kick against this post - Waves again! Been holding that stone for a year now. But after trying out the beta platform - OMG! It looks a different gaaxy from what it used to be!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

definitely the guys are developing, creating a closed ecosystem. Sasha Ivanov himself in an interview said that he keeps his coins and is ready to sell the part when they will cost $ 1000)). Of course, these are too bright dreams, but the fact that they will cost $ 20-30 at the end of 2018 is definitely. Why I think so, the project is being actively developed and improved, the project is supported by the crypto community. The growth of bitcoin will increase the price of a coin in dollars. And the course of the coin to bitcoin will grow on the news. We are all waiting for crypto spring

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

i also expect a good future for Waves, it is a good enough project with lots of interesting features specially features that are very hyped these days including smart contracts and decentralized exchange platform.

Waves is certainly a much better platform than Ethereum. the only difference is that it is not as much advertised and hyped!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Lately, the prospect of Waves 2018 will show an increase in prices in the crypto market because Platform waves has successfully won the sympathy of various industries because of its technology and blockchain applications. I read an article that Waves also made cooperation with the National Settlement Depository (NSD), a storage center of the Moscow Stock Exchange.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

But I am still confused, why platform waves not interesting in the eyes of developers?
Does waves have a weakness that we do not know?

I also see that the average project that uses waves platforms is also unpopular, very different from projects using the ethereum platform.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

But I am still confused, why platform waves not interesting in the eyes of developers?

I also see that the average project that uses waves platforms is also unpopular, very different from projects using the ethereum platform.

if by "developers" you mean the idiots who create new ICOs every day then it is pretty obvious don't you think? i guess not.
the reason why these so called "developers" choose ethereum to create their shitty project is because they want to use the popularity of ETH and the advertisement they do and get some popularity that way.

it is like if i create a new ICO by only spending 30 minutes of copy pasting some other project and spend 90% of that time making a new ANN topic. if i do it on ETH a lot of idiots will join but if i do it on Waves a lot of the same idiots won't even know what Waves is because it is not as advertised and hyped up as ETH.

and the funny thing is the projects on Waves is better than the rest of the ICOs for some reason. possibly thanks to the more effort they put into creating them.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

I believe on waves that in the near future we can see its development in the market. It takes time to improve right now but I think we will see a surprise mooning price in this coin. It has a strong community that could lead a strong value ahead.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

1. very professional dev
2. strong community
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Lite-client

It is a very good platform but it is not giving out any good project at the moment. Too many of these are scams and can´t be taken seriously, so the platform suffers.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

if by "developers" you mean the idiots who create new ICOs every day then it is pretty obvious don't you think? i guess not.
the reason why these so called "developers" choose ethereum to create their shitty project is because they want to use the popularity of ETH and the advertisement they do and get some popularity that way.

it is like if i create a new ICO by only spending 30 minutes of copy pasting some other project and spend 90% of that time making a new ANN topic. if i do it on ETH a lot of idiots will join but if i do it on Waves a lot of the same idiots won't even know what Waves is because it is not as advertised and hyped up as ETH.

and the funny thing is the projects on Waves is better than the rest of the ICOs for some reason. possibly thanks to the more effort they put into creating them.

so easy they create a project and take a lot of money for their own wealth. but there are still many investors who are deceived and interested in investing there, in the end I laugh when they get stuck, firmly saying that the project is scam, shitcoin and others  Shocked Smiley
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

I still believe in waves will be a strong coin in the future and holds some waves for the old one. although not as popular as the ether maybe the wavea is less advertising or how so developers are not too interested, and it's possible that waves still take a long time to be popular like the ether
I.C.O.N.

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

I'm also going to hold strong to my waves. I really believe in the potential of this platform with it's surrounding ecosystem.

Just read the february review: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-february-review-c1bd09b4a7a2

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

1. very professional dev
2. strong community
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Lite-client

Obviously! Waves is the best project still most of the investors are investing continuously because they know the potential of this coin. But some of the countries are regulate the cryptocurrency it is the major problem in price fluctuation so all the coins are fluctuating continuously it will be normal in soon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: