Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waves  (Read 452 times)
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

Never thought that waves issue will be posted. I just want to know want happend to waves?  Is waves still working as a payment method?

I am waves user as well but that was before when no more ICO pay waves for bounty campaigns. I want to get this straight if I bought waves now it can rise as bitcoin? And if I try a faucet of waves it has the possibility of market value increase?

Waves are still slowly developing. I think it is a good project. However, the situation is that expectation has occurred and should develop faster.

As I can also see talking about waves and as a waves holder, do guys think that waves wallet can develope too as they develop their situation and value? Because I see that you guys still see and believe and I have 50 50 belief in waves. But as bitcoin started low and got a really hight market valeu you see waves in that stated.
ransow72

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:38:58 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:45:56 PM by ransow72

WAVES development and technology is very best.Waves work almost similar to the other blockchain based cryptocurrency but have some unique features.Waves convert the fiat currency to cryptocurrencies via fully licensed Gateways.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

WAVES development and technology is very best.Waves work almost similar to the other blockchain based cryptocurrency but have some unique features.Waves convert the fiat currency to cryptocurrencies via fully licensed Gateways.Then converted into Waves, the native currency of the network.If the send command is given, then the number of WAVES is deducted from the sender and added to the receiver’s account.The send command brings the amount to be transferred as well as the receiver’s wallet address.
Waves has an excellent blockchain and a good own platform. I don't understand why this coin is so underrated. for a long time the price of it does not go up, although all competitors have long grown 100-1000 times.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

reason why i believe in waves
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
    - Smart contracts (non-turing)
       Hardware wallets, shapeshift
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Messaging, off-chain, front-end
    - Lite-client
       Turing complete smart contracts

so i believe this year will be the year of waves

I hope you are right in this. Waves has been performing great in the market but its price is still low as it should be. This means that waves is still a little bit undervalued as compared to what the project is offering to the market right now. The developers of the project are indeed very busy introducing Waves to all parts of the world and then announcing various updates. So far they have been earning the trust of several followers and investors. I hope the year will be a bigger one to their project.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

In which node do you lease Waves? Which node is the most profitable?
Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

WAVES development and technology is very best.Waves work almost similar to the other blockchain based cryptocurrency but have some unique features.Waves convert the fiat currency to cryptocurrencies via fully licensed Gateways.Then converted into Waves, the native currency of the network.If the send command is given, then the number of WAVES is deducted from the sender and added to the receiver’s account.The send command brings the amount to be transferred as well as the receiver’s wallet address.
Waves has an excellent blockchain and a good own platform. I don't understand why this coin is so underrated. for a long time the price of it does not go up, although all competitors have long grown 100-1000 times.
Maybe that's not the right time to waves to go up in the past time, like other altcoins as a competitor, they rapid increasingly and waves are slowly. But this year I believe Waves will have a more value like other Crypto.
jsjony

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

Is there any discord channel of them?
May I join there?
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

You should collect the information of the community and technology of Waves. From my point of view, it develops too slowly that I would prefer chosing another fantastic project instead. Also, if you are interested in it, you can but some of it, but not too much. I mean it still can make little profits for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: