Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joining ICO or Participating Bounties and Airdrop??  (Read 377 times)
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

I am participating bounties and airdrops, joining airdrops and bounties needs time and effort but in the end if you get a good bounty your profit will erase all your stress working on it.
As a newbie here I dont experience joining ICO's I dont know whats behind that.

freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

I wouldn't be so critical of choosing this or that. but the main sight I would have sent to the ICO and bounty. sometimes you can participate in a good airdrop. but time on all be not enough
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

for good projects, we shall join the bounty and ico to get as many coins as we can, and if for some projects we could not ensure, then we just need to join the bounty
Sombabe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

I prefer projects that distribute through bounties and faucets to ICOs. People get more involved in the community. For ICOs, you have many impatient investors selling their coins as soon as they hit exchanges and making the price drop. Nobody really cares about the coin.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Airdrops I don't do much because I don't believe so much in free stuff. Bounty I highly recommend for those who got spare time to be involved. I have not invested much into ICOs from my pocket but have earned reasonable coins through bounty.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

I would say bounties one year back, but there are many people doing it. The time you spend for the bounties isn't worth the amount you get.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

if you want to earn crypto faster then you could join ICOs if you have money and invest into ICOs or new Altcoins right away.
But most of the members in this forum especially those who are wearing ICO signature are choosing to participate Signature and other bounty campaigns because we have no money on tiniest.
Joining bounty campaigns worth the wait because we will get bounty stake tokens at the end of the ICO sale and soon we could convert them into money and earn profits.
Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

I would say bounties one year back, but there are many people doing it. The time you spend for the bounties isn't worth the amount you get.

In this forum there are a lot of type of members, there are forum admins, there are crypto investors, there are some ICO organizers and staff trying to promote their ICOs and projects and the highest number of members are the bounty hunters.
Bounty hunters are joining this forum to earn bounty stake tokens through joining different kinds of bounty campaigns like signature, Facebook, Twitter and other social media bounty campaigns.
More of us are choosing bounty campaigns over ICO investing because most of us have no money to invest.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

Well its better to participate in bounties than investing your money in ICO's because its risk, chances are their gonna scam or fail to reach their cap, participating in bounty campaigns will not loss your money but only time. But you can do both if you want to.

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

If you have enough money to spare and you're also gainfully employed, ICO is simply the best but you have to be very careful in choosing ICO to put your money.
Bounties do pay but you also run the risk of wasting your time if the project turns out to be unsuccessful.
Most airdrops are either scams or pays you pennies, that doesn't mean you shouldn't try your luck if you have the time.
Thanks.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
devan31113

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Hey guys,

Just to share for those of you who want to get legit airdrop info right from your phone, join here

https://t.me/airdropcomplete

Good luck!!
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

It all depends on your desire and time. Personally, I try to participate everywhere. During the study of signature projects, I do not rarely invest in ico. I get knowledge and profit and I like it all.
wanderloy

Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

When I started to join this forum I participate Signature and other bounty campaigns and Airdrops right away after I bumped into being Jr. Member.
Because I have no money to invest in ICOs.
I collected few free tokens through multiple airdrops but I noticed that most of them are scams and not really giving free tokens as they describe on their airdrop page so I quit joining Airdrops started this year.
Now I am holding more than a dozen of altcoins in my wallet and so soon I will going to invest them into ICOs and new Altcoins so that I could earn more money in the future.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

For me I only choose participate in bounty campaign cause it's much safer than investing in ICO project Smiley. Beside I don't really care about airdrop cause it's not worth and almost airdrop coins are trash. With bounty campaign, I just need to spend my time and my knowledge about cryptocurrency to earn token without investing money so I'll not lose money if the ICO project is scam like other investors Smiley

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

I would prioritize finding a good bounty campaign and making sure you follow the instructions so you get a nice payout. Then on the side, you can sign up for the airdrops. But I don't think the airdrops give so much. Only a few tokens, that in the end might not be worth a whole lot.

Spending your own money on ICO is a different game. Depends on your financial situation. How about investing the money you earn from bounty and airdrops and see if you can make it grow through ICO's?
That priority however, is good for someone who really does not have much to invest anyway. I would not expect someone who can invest as much as $10000 in a project as I have seen people like that to go participate in bounties. The question OP asked is not really a question that needs much debate.

If one has enough to invest, then you can go ahead without bounty, but for someone who does not, and the chance for a bounty is opened, why not work and earn it by making bounty your priority as you said, but at the end, the priority for everyone balls down on the pocket of the individual.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

This is just two different types of earnings. If you have savings, you can try investing in an ICO project. With a successful project, you multiply your investments. Earnings on Airdrop or bounty, it's quite another. With participation in a bounty campaign for the work done, you get tokens of one or the other project in which you are participating. And Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens just for registration.
ico DOJO group

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Hi everyone,

I am the creator of ICO DOJO pool group. We are a proud community of investors passionate about ICOs

We have secure some great ICO presale deals!!

If you are interested in pooling, join us and lets head to the moon together!

Discord link:
https://discord.gg/RWPt2v8

The ICO DOJO group
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

I am participating bounties and airdrops, joining airdrops and bounties needs time and effort but in the end if you get a good bounty your profit will erase all your stress working on it.
As a newbie here I dont experience joining ICO's I dont know whats behind that.
Joining ICO is like buying their coin during its development to collect some that can be invest and trade after the end of their ICO which has chances that the price will grow in the market. Joining ICO needs a capital unlike joining their bounty campaign where you have to support their project until the end of the ICO and receive a reward after that, you have to work for it in the entire period. Joining airdrop is sometimes not safe because some if it is just a scam unless you are sure that it is legit. All of it needs an understanding and make background check about the project to be sure that it will be going to success.

davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

You can do both..If you believe in the project and did your research you can join the bounty campaign and at the same time purchase in their ICO it can give you a good position and nice profit.

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

Deversification is all we have! Deversificate all you have money and time. For better project with big potential and great team behind it you could invest your money for the others you could do some job, investing your own time on it.
Yeah, as long as you have both, you can definitely use them. I see it like this, you have few money you can throw around, then you can go ahead investing, and if you have the time, then you can do the bounty, however, for someone who is a business man who is always on the move or have a lot to invest, it would be insane to imagine such a person to even know what bounty is. It all has to do with priority, so if you check what you have in your bank not to be enough to invest in ICO, then bounty is your best bet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: