Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:57:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XVG POOL - Premium Miner - 0% FEE UNTIL BETA - No hidden fees  (Read 1292 times)
timedk

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

46 hours and zero progress.  Hope we can get some more miners on this soon!  Need some results to hang on.
Premiermine (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

46 hours and zero progress.  Hope we can get some more miners on this soon!  Need some results to hang on.

Yes, we need more hashrate to improve the TTF. The difficulty is going up, this does not help either. I'm worried, I'm afraid that people do not hold enough in the pool to get the first block, I understand, we need people to start reward as soon as possible.

I hope that new miners arrive, I'm trying to advertise the pool, forum, reddit, any ideas?

Thanks!
techbabe

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

Yes, we need more hashrate to improve the TTF. The difficulty is going up, this does not help either. I'm worried, I'm afraid that people do not hold enough in the pool to get the first block, I understand, we need people to start reward as soon as possible.

I hope that new miners arrive, I'm trying to advertise the pool, forum, reddit, any ideas?

Thanks!

I'm from Wendesday in pool lets see if it pays off...

https://premiumminer.com/?address=D7smhMa6RQYTtX8WyfB3s829doEojRV8wT
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

46 hours and zero progress.  Hope we can get some more miners on this soon!  Need some results to hang on.

Thanks!

I really value your support during these days. I'm thinking of some kind of special reward for people like you who are supporting the pool from the beginning... Something like "Founder member reward", awared with... options:

1.- Awared with % of pool FEE.
2.- Lifetime 0% FEE
3.- Share you ideas please. Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks
techbabe

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

46 hours and zero progress.  Hope we can get some more miners on this soon!  Need some results to hang on.

Thanks!

I really value your support during these days. I'm thinking of some kind of special reward for people like you who are supporting the pool from the beginning... Something like "Founder member reward", awared with... options:

2.- Lifetime 0% FEE

Thanks

life time 0% fee its good idea as long you honestly do payouts not rob us likeothers pools Smiley with time we should increase hashrate hopefully soon I be able to add another 9 cards for mining waiting for mobo Smiley
polymer_city2

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

I pointed a load of rigs at your pool yesterday.

I have been trying to set my own pool up, but its giving me a headache Shocked

Can you also add SmartCash?

I synced wallet in a few hours, didnt take long.
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

Thanks!

2.- Lifetime 0% FEE

Thanks

life time 0% fee its good idea as long you honestly do payouts not rob us likeothers pools Smiley with time we should increase hashrate hopefully soon I be able to add another 9 cards for mining waiting for mobo Smiley

+1 for 0% FEE lifetime.

Of course, transparency is very important, that is why I want the first block to arrive as soon as possible, it is the only way to show that pool is honest. I am also thinking how I can show in the future that when a block is found, the pool only charges its 1% FEE and remaining 99% goes to the miners.

What cards do you have in your rigs? And in your future rig? I have 2 rigs, 18 RX580.
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

I pointed a load of rigs at your pool yesterday.

I have been trying to set my own pool up, but its giving me a headache Shocked

Can you also add SmartCash?

I synced wallet in a few hours, didnt take long.

Thanks for support.

Yes, setting up a pool is not easy, If you add different servers to separate services, load balancing, high availability, everything gets much more complicated. I've been working two weeks to launch it, working the last week 18 hours per day, it's crazy.

At the moment I am focused on XVG, I would like to add other crypto in the future.
techbabe

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

Thanks!

2.- Lifetime 0% FEE

Thanks

+1 for 0% FEE lifetime.

Of course, transparency is very important, that is why I want the first block to arrive as soon as possible, it is the only way to show that pool is honest. I am also thinking how I can show in the future that when a block is found, the pool only charges its 1% FEE and remaining 99% goes to the miners.

What cards do you have in your rigs? And in your future rig? I have 2 rigs, 18 RX580.

12rx570 red devils 2 rx570 armor 2rx570 sapphyre 2rx570 pulse 11 1060 6gb msi ( only 2 set at the minute waiting for mobo to conect all of 1060) thats what i got mate at the minute around 17000+mhs I going to pool from me that's what claymore shows. and pool shows 26.3ghs
EmTheMG

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

2.- Lifetime 0% FEE

Thanks

Search this and other forums for users with XVG 40-50Gh/s hash-rate power and arrange with them some kind of direct payment no meter on pool's results in first week or two.

When we find first block(s) all others will be payed through mining results. I don't have problem to mine few days without any rewards if pool succeed as you described but it's very important to see progress in day by day at least in hash power increasing. Otherwise you will lose even most optimistic miners. Next 24 hours will be crucial for me to see are we making progress or not.

Regarding awards options, if you succeed, just keep REAL 1% pool fee and I will be satisfied. If you not, probably I will leave XVG mining and will use some other coin for dual mining.
MinerosYV

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Gonna install V11.2 and send some power your way see how it goes
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 01:03:14 PM by Premiermine

2.- Lifetime 0% FEE

Thanks

Search this and other forums for users with XVG 40-50Gh/s hash-rate power and arrange with them some kind of direct payment no meter on pool's results in first week or two.

When we find first block(s) all others will be payed through mining results. I don't have problem to mine few days without any rewards if pool succeed as you described but it's very important to see progress in day by day at least in hash power increasing. Otherwise you will lose even most optimistic miners. Next 24 hours will be crucial for me to see are we making progress or not.

Regarding awards options, if you succeed, just keep REAL 1% pool fee and I will be satisfied. If you not, probably I will leave XVG mining and will use some other coin for dual mining.

I am evaluating the mining contract to get more hasrate. According to WTT the estimated daily reward for 50 GH / s is about $ 11, I think really need at least 1 Th / s, this is $ 220 a day. + what they want to charge for the contract. I've been looking at sites like miningrigrentals.com, they're crazy, 50 Gh / s 24 hours, 0.14 ETH, $ 120 a day, 1 Th / s $ 2,400 a day.

Regarding the options, after beta REAL 1% FEE, it is guaranteed, but I would like to reward first miners effort and confidence. I know that right now they are just words, I hope to be able to prove it soon, but we need the blocks to arrive for it.

Very interesting post comparing shares mining in Premium Miner vs other pools.

UPDATE: Another user says that the difficulty is behind the difference of shares between pools. If someone can confirm I have no problem in rectifying, honesty first of all.

Thanks for support.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2986613.msg31476273#msg31476273
https://s13.postimg.org/zf6vlw5nr/premiummining_XVG.png

Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Gonna install V11.2 and send some power your way see how it goes

Hi,

thanks for support.
SacredRonin

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

You could always augment your hashrate to gain that extra little bit to get over the hump.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/blake2s
EmTheMG

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

Last 30 min. pool is down  Angry
MinerosYV

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

We seem to be having some kind of a problema there
Just moved over 5 rigs
timedk

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

+2 on lifetime 0% fee, I'll stay on as long as the transparency is there.  I've been sharing with a few friends, hopefully, they will move there rigs over.  Good luck everyone!
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

Last 30 min. pool is down  Angry

Hi,

Sorry, blocknotify to Verge Daemon problem, please look at improvement in the TTF, from days to mins... I need restart one more time.

Thanks.
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

Gotta tell ya... this isn't looking very promising.
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

Yeah, something is wrong with this pool. Not only is it having tons of rejected shares, the share% isn't calculating properly. The pool was restarted, so shouldn't the share % also be recalculated? So far I'm contributing over 4% of the current hashrate but my share% seems to be stuck at about 0.25 - seems dodgy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: