Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XVG POOL - Premium Miner - 0% FEE UNTIL BETA - No hidden fees  (Read 1294 times)
Premiermine (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

Hi,

Problems solved.

I must admit that I have made a serious mistake. I felt very pressured because the blocks did not arrive, I made a change that turned out to be a complete mistake, since then everything has become complicated. I have been reviewing the configuration with the admin of NLPOOL, we have adjusted a couple of things and we are up again.

I am very sorry for all this that is happening. I understand that many miners have gone. I just hope I can continue working to recover your confidence in the future. If you want to return, we will continue trying, but I also understand that you decide not to return. I will think of a way to compensate for all this.

Thanks for your support and compression.
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

@Premiermine,

@SacredRonin asked you two very interesting question and you didn't answer it. Why?
Hi,

I'm sorry I was slow to answer but I was solving the problem.

My rigs: https://premiumminer.com/?address=DH6YUx6vzdsAw1dUSjPBtf9fozbkC9ffBn

https://ibb.co/b5r6iS

I would like to have more, but add the monthly payment of 9 servers to mount a pool with high availability, fault tolerance and load balancing, two weeks of hard work and 18 hours of work each day are priceless.

Thanks!
Begetan

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

@Premiermine

You mistake is to run a mining pool without resources. You should buy, rent of find a partner with enough value of hasrate in order to keep reasonable finding time. This is a normal business way.

The only way to keep it working now is to find a block and distribute payment to all miners according their efforts.

I suppose that we've missed all submitted shares before last reboot or reset, so please post a time since that shares will be actually counting. Just to correct mistakes and avoid unreasonable expectations.

I could move rigs to you pool again if you can prove you able to do your job.
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

@Premiermine

You mistake is to run a mining pool without resources. You should buy, rent of find a partner with enough value of hasrate in order to keep reasonable finding time. This is a normal business way.

The only way to keep it working now is to find a block and distribute payment to all miners according their efforts.

I suppose that we've missed all submitted shares before last reboot or reset, so please post a time since that shares will be actually counting. Just to correct mistakes and avoid unreasonable expectations.

I could move rigs to you pool again if you can prove you able to do your job.

Hi,

Maybe you're right, I've been looking to rent hashrate and I have some numbers to share:

1560 XVG = € 70. I have asked for prices, are crazy. 80€ x 50 GH/s for 24 Hours, if we need 1 TH/s, 20x80 € = 1600 €/Day, we will take as reference NLPOOL, at this moment with 12 TH/s have mined about 34 blocks in the last 24 hours , 1 Block = 1560 XVG, 34 Blocks x € 70 = € 2,310/day, now applies future 1% FEE, € 23/Day benefit to the pool. I pretend that all of us can earn money and not ruin myself with it.

There is a record of everything in the database, as soon as pool find first block and I can prove that it works. I will find a way to compensate the miners according to their efforts.

Thank you.
igotfits

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

are we 100% ready to go?
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

are we 100% ready to go?

I will be 100% safe when I see that we mine the first block, everything else is checked, re-tested and it works. If you can support with part of your hashrate I will be sincerely grateful.

Thanks a lot.
timedk

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

OK, I'm gonna give it another go and switch my rig to you now.  Hope you got it all sorted out.
igotfits

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

are we 100% ready to go?

I will be 100% safe when I see that we mine the first block, everything else is checked, re-tested and it works. If you can support with part of your hashrate I will be sincerely grateful.

Thanks a lot.

please post when the first block is found, i lost 2 days of mining and when burning 2500 watts i cant afford to miss anymore sorry. i will switch once block is verified mined.
giees7

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

I wasted almost 3 days (14-15 Gh/s).
dingdongtobias

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

he obviously does not know how to set up a pool, we are just wasting our time.
igotfits

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

Go easy man.
He's trying his best and he seems upfront and honest, XVG running on every other pool is a rip off, owners are ripping us off in some cases stealing 30% or more of our mining profits.
Ive yet to find a pool that can yield anything near what i should be making a day.
dingdongtobias

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

Go easy man.
He's trying his best and he seems upfront and honest, XVG running on every other pool is a rip off, owners are ripping us off in some cases stealing 30% or more of our mining profits.
Ive yet to find a pool that can yield anything near what i should be making a day.

if by "i should be making" you mean what an estimate calculator shows, then you will never find yourself a pool Smiley
I know he is trying his best, but that is not enough, you need some knowledge to run a pool, that is why not everyone can do it, sorry.
Begetan

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

Go easy man.

All pools seems to run the same software. This is single author opensorce project, so probably it isn't doing the best. In other side there is a man who sad a lot of pathetic words, but even can not to configure his server.

This is a second time I go to "honest" amateur pool. First time I was at some real PPPLNS ZCL pool.  Both time I got bad results, so proffesional pools which are "steeling" income looks much better for me.

Anyway we should not start again one more pool with the same software and mistakes Smiley
timedk

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:46:46 AM

Still hanging on for a few more days.  Hope this block gets found....
ManDoneKTM

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Still hanging on for a few more days.  Hope this block gets found....

i think we dont have enohgh pool speed .... should be at least 1 or 1.5 Th/s
timedk

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

So if premium does not get his pool to above the 1TH range, the block will never be awarded? Thanks for the insight, obviously I am a noob Smiley
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

Hi,

Waiting for the Verge block... I think we have low hashrate to mine XVG. I have installed other coins with less difficulty than XVG to prove the correct functioning of the pool, everything is correct and we have received blocks in other coins.

https://premiumminer.com/site/mining

Coins added:

Blake2s

- TAJ
- NEVA
- INFO
claymore -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.premiumminer.com:5766 -dwal <YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS> -dpsw x -dcoin blake2s -dcri 50
ccminer -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://mine.premiumminer.com:5766 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=<SIMBOL TAJ,NEVA,INFO>

Phi

- LUX
ccminer -a phi -o stratum+tcp://mine.premiumminer.com:8333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=LUX

Thanks!
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

Finally the XVG block has arrived. Everything is fine. If I still have time to recover your confidence, if you can, I would like you to give us another chance.

As always I will be honest, the block of the first week, I think it has been lost. As soon as I can I will distribute 500 XVG among the miners who were mining the first weeks, I have to calculate the shares contributed by each one, so it will take me a while to do it.

I am working on the different options to compensate miners during the beta.

I'm thinking of the following options:

- 0% Lifetime first 50 founders.
- 10% of pool fees to be distributed among the founders +X Gh/s

Send me your ideas, please.

Thanks!
Premiermine (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

Hi,

first block payments done, please check your wallets.

Thanks.
Yuvas

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

I will try ignore the moment when you pool wos ofline till 3 hours tonigth..

Sou you made great work with you startup, Congrath.
I will switch 50 Ghs my hashrate XVG to you pool (i dont now why, but i belive in you Honesty) till next week (gradually).
Try to keep you pool rock stable Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: