Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Essay Writing Service  (Read 769 times)
1JackSparrow1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:28:40 AM

Essay Writing Services

Have an essay due soon? Have an essay assigned to you? Too lazy? Don't want to do it?

Today I will be advertising my essay writing service. Let me start off to say I'm 15 (age on my profile is off). I currently have a 94 in Literature class right now. The last essay I was assigned was a 5-page essay on Charles Babbage. I scored a 98 on the essay with very little mistakes. I am a very well writer, that gets the job done quickly and correctly. I know there are other services online, but those are expensive starting at $18 a page. I will write anything from research papers, essays, and reports. I will not write business letters (sorry lol). If you pay for my writing services and receive your piece of writing, it is considered yours and will no longer be mine. This means you can not get copyrighted or get accused of plagiarism at your job or school. My rates will be very low. Below I will list my rates.

-Any Type of Paper-
1 Page - $6
2 Pages - $12
3 Pages - $16
4 Pages - $20

If you would like to just have 1 or 2 paragraphs and you're lazy as fuck, I will write either for just $3.

For any questions or concerns please PM me on discord; Jack Sparrow#0001

To see my latest research project please PM me on discord; Jack Sparrow#0001

For interest in my service please PM me on discord; Jack Sparrow#0001

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

If you thought that painting your OP with red words is a good idea then it is not. Turn it to black making it look more professional. If you're a capable individual then age doesn't really matter (for me atleast). As long as you have the quality of doing your job right.

Also, attach your previous works in the OP. Do you have any medium account or similar platform? Your account is new which is quiet a challenge for you.
thelma987

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

Hey am interested. How do I start
bukhara85

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:34:32 PM

can you inbox me some of your previous works. and what is your time zone?
morozg05

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 03:59:54 PM

I need help with an essay on a topic - this is an example of departmentalization, who can help me with this?
AchrafHakimi

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 09:49:13 PM

It's a difficult and crucial task to write assignments. Every student is aware of what is necessary for success. I agree with you that success comes from hard work, but I also think that lack of time or knowledge might affect how well pupils write. For this reason, students frequently use the affordable papers to purchase papers.
Hamich124D

Activity: 222
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 11:10:47 PM

I find it kinda weird that all of the people interested in your service newbie accounts, Which is usally a red flag for obvious reasons.
NicoRay85

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 10:48:57 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2023, 03:22:07 PM by NicoRay85

Essay Writing Services

Have an essay due soon? Have an essay assigned to you? Too lazy? Don't want to do it?

Today I will be advertising my essay writing service. Let me start off to say I'm 15 (age on my profile is off). I currently have a 94 in Literature class right now. The last essay I was assigned was a 5-page essay on Charles Babbage. I scored a 98 on the essay with very little mistakes. I am a very well writer, that gets the job done quickly and correctly. I know there are other services online, but those are expensive starting at $18 a page. I will write anything from research papers, essays, and reports. I will not write business letters (sorry lol). If you pay for my writing services and receive your piece of writing, it is considered yours and will no longer be mine. This means you can not get copyrighted or get accused of plagiarism at your job or school. My rates will be very low. Below I will list my rates.

-Any Type of Paper-
1 Page - $6
2 Pages - $12
3 Pages - $16
4 Pages - $20

If you would like to just have 1 or 2 paragraphs and you're lazy as fuck, I will write either for just $3.

For me, the main benefit of using an essay writing service is that it saves a lot of my time. Instead of sitting for a long time with the tasks that I don't understand, I prefer to delegate it. This is exactly what I did with my nursing capstone recently. I turned to this service, and I understand that I did the right thing. So quickly, and efficiently I would not cope with this myself
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 05:08:12 PM

It's relevant for me
What's relevant for you that made you bump a dead topic alive again after years?
It is always essential to look when the OP post was made and then you should ask for relevance or anything.
This somehow made to guess that you are an alt of OP and trying to bump the thread this way.

Surprisingly, there has been someone to bump this topic on 2021, 2022 and 2023 (exactly once in year). Really strange activities within a topic that I have not come across at anywhere else.
dianesawyer

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2023, 07:10:56 AM

Essay Writing Services

-Any Type of Paper-
1 Page - $6
2 Pages - $12
3 Pages - $16
4 Pages - $20

This essay writing service is great for anyone who needs help quickly. The essay typer is easy to use and provides helpful tips and tricks for getting the best results. Your essay papers rates at very cheap. Overall, this is a great service to use for anyone who needs help writing an essay.
Nestor Hernandez

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 09:52:55 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing this great resource, I'm really sure that it will help a lot of students when they're having a hard time keeping up with all their coursework! I would like to recommend my favorite Mobile car detailing in Mesa, AZ
dianesawyer

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2023, 11:44:03 AM

It's understandable that students may seek assistance with their essays, but it's important to consider reputable and reliable essay writing services that prioritize quality and academic integrity. It's advisable to explore options that offer competitive pricing, experienced writers, and a commitment to originality. Remember to prioritize the ethical use of such services and ensure the work remains your own, to avoid any potential issues with plagiarism or copyright.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: