Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose good altcoin  (Read 747 times)
cryptojenna

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Hello everyone

I have a question.

there are so many altcoins in the market. How can we choose the right coin?

I know there are some criteria for us to consider

1: low supply
2: good project
3: realistic roadmap
4: good team member

questions: is there any more criteria can be considered? and what's the priority you think about all these criteria?

also. anyone can give me more detail information about these criteria??

like the first one: low supply. how many supply is "low supply"
the second one: what's definition of "good project"
the fourth one: how to measure it has "good team member"

Thank you for your help. I think it is very important for investors.

Don't forget to READ THE WHITE PAPER; even if a project looks solid and they have a snazzy graphic of their roadmap, always be sure to check the details in the whitepaper yourself to make sure the details check out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
Merited by dewynijhof (1)

Hello everyone

I have a question.

questions: is there any more criteria can be considered? and what's the priority you think about all these criteria?

Don't forget to READ THE WHITE PAPER; even if a project looks solid and they have a snazzy graphic of their roadmap, always be sure to check the details in the whitepaper yourself to make sure the details check out
Yeah, reading whitepaper is always in our top priority before investing in ICOs, so that is thing we should have done everytime. Choosing a good team member is also important, only famous and well known people that are regconized by investors can have huge commnunity to support the project in all the time, we can see many ICOs have succeed after ICOs thanks to their own unique and references from famous people like Warren Buffet,.. That is why advertisement is important too.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

Hello everyone

I have a question.

Check.if the team members linked in profiles and other social media are listing that they are indeed participating in the project.And look at their history .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

How to find a good altcoin is
The first we see from the whitepaper then we learn,
because each team will definitely provide a detailed explanation of the project,
Next we see social dimedia or thread and other media announcements
whether the team is always communicating and open "
because a good project team always communicates and monitors developments
the project he developed
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Check on their website and you can basically tell if the altcoin is good or not, the founders and team members that support he altcoin. Then check the white paper and roadmaps and usually the projects now have a telegram group that you could join in and you would be able to know if the members of that coin is active because they always keep you updated.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

Check on their website and you can basically tell if the altcoin is good or not, the founders and team members that support he altcoin. Then check the white paper and roadmaps and usually the projects now have a telegram group that you could join in and you would be able to know if the members of that coin is active because they always keep you updated.
yes we have some basic things to follow before investing in any altcoins like reading white papers, team members and road map etc but we can't trust all projects, if you have confusion where to invest best choose reputed altcoins ETH, Ripple, NEO check all top 20 coins in CMC.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

Agree with the low supply (and of course corresponding price - market cap) and good project.

Roadmap of course really important, but there should not be delays (we have seen the SYScoin masternode delay's results - loose of trust, loose of demand)

Last but not least (actually the one that I really do hate): Marketing. This is not fair and fair at the same time. Some meaningless projects with huge telegram groups, fancy campaigns have demand while silent great AI, marketplace, platforms are not demanded...
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

I make a list of 10 coins, then cut it to 5. Then I throw a coin and buy 3 of them. The result was good.
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

You must analyze all available information about coins. Estimate probably profit and differents opposites that can occur. Check support, and ask other users what think about this coin
When you choose an altcoin, in my opinion you should investigate the projects a bit, and how it is handled in the
market and be profitable so that your investment gives you an expected profit. After checking everything and removing your doubts
You can start with your investment, I hope you choose the one that best suits you.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

You must analyze all available information about coins. Estimate probably profit and differents opposites that can occur. Check support, and ask other users what think about this coin
When you choose an altcoin, in my opinion you should investigate the projects a bit, and how it is handled in the
market and be profitable so that your investment gives you an expected profit. After checking everything and removing your doubts
You can start with your investment, I hope you choose the one that best suits you.
I still observe other participants and practically repeat their actions. I still can not personally qualitatively identify more promising projects and coins.
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

first look at token total supply , look at what the project promises afterwards , look after the team , who is on the team , look at the resumes of team employees.
darkanonim

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

You should carefully study the project if you want to choose a good coin for investing. Do not believe the reviews and comments, but make an independent decision.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

The best way to choose a good altcoin for investing is to understand the principles of its work and carefully read the white paper. The coin should benefit and have advantages over other similar coins.

KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

The best way to choose a good altcoin for investing is to understand the principles of its work and carefully read the white paper. The coin should benefit and have advantages over other similar coins.

Yeep, but there are a lot of other things that you should consider before investing, like the volume of that altcoin on the market, the movements and the patterns, and a lot of other kind of stuff that might be insignificant, but it is more than relevant.

mathematical-project

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

You can buy a coin from the TOP-10 if you do not have experience. It seems to me that this is a great strategy for beginners. This will bring you a small but stable profit.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

Choosing a good altcoin for now is seeing in coinmarketcap with a top 20 coins. These are a high potential to go higher in the future. So you better to invest on that list.
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

As above,make a research,check the supply,and market cap.Coin needs room to growth.Check the potential and imagine,this will be needed and used in the future

Most people advise that you should first do an investigation of the currencies that are better today
in alsa i have increased their value. Since it is not very easy to choose altcoin personally, because there are too many
then all the analysis of altcoins are not 100 percent safe.
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

Check their website and basically you can find out whether a good program or not, the founders and team members who support, and see the telegram group you can follow and you will be able to find out if the coin member is active because they will always provide the latest information
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

The founders and team members are one of the most important facts before investing into an ICO, it is always the first thing that i pay attention to. No offense, but telegram is one of the best sources for this.
Check their website and basically you can find out whether a good program or not, the founders and team members who support, and see the telegram group you can follow and you will be able to find out if the coin member is active because they will always provide the latest information

aquaking

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

I think you should watch the capital raising process of the ICO project. If they have potential the project will be mobilized very quickly. So this show iCO very good buy tokens they release out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: