Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 11:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining [EXP] Expanse as top on Nvidia and AMD mining...Worth to try?  (Read 197 times)
Vaic (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:17:08 AM

Expanse EXP seems to be mining #1 mining altcoin right now on every GPU. Is worth to try move all rigs there? Or can be another Pump and Dump?
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:06 AM

Because of the high pump and low diff it seems a very profitable coin to mine now
but by the time coins will mature and come to your wallet a lot of thing could happen
the price could fall, the diff will be sky rocketing for sure
and in the end you will earn much less the calculator predicts.
But still, worth to mine, yes
warth7

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

how easy would this coin to be mined with a 750 ti and two 730 gpu's. would it be worth it. is it fast mining and easy to get the coins,
Vaic (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

Because of the high pump and low diff it seems a very profitable coin to mine now
but by the time coins will mature and come to your wallet a lot of thing could happen
the price could fall, the diff will be sky rocketing for sure
and in the end you will earn much less the calculator predicts.
But still, worth to mine, yes

Thanks. Clear as water.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

There is no point to move to other coins just because they had a pump cause many do that and in the end your efforts will be in vein cause your profits will be much lower than you thought it would be, so dont waste your time and stick with just one coin, check, learn and thank me later.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Branko

Activity: 2534
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

Expanse EXP seems to be mining #1 mining altcoin right now on every GPU. Is worth to try move all rigs there? Or can be another Pump and Dump?

If you sell immediately part or all mined coins for BTC or fiat, then of course, its good idea to mine EXP

I also think its good long term project, so one more reason to mine it Smiley

This could be reason for price jump (guy has lots of followers, and EXP is low cap project)

https://twitter.com/needacoin/status/969329368031023104
Vaic (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

There is no point to move to other coins just because they had a pump cause many do that and in the end your efforts will be in vein cause your profits will be much lower than you thought it would be, so dont waste your time and stick with just one coin, check, learn and thank me later.

Good advice...Thanks
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

Expanse is fork Ethereum, I would recommend them stock and possibly minig, it can also be mined in dual mode, which is also pretty good.
Vaic (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Expanse is fork Ethereum, I would recommend them stock and possibly minig, it can also be mined in dual mode, which is also pretty good.

Perfect, thanks for the tip!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: