Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop premined coin is fair  (Read 105 times)
elmkl2018 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

Hi Guys,

Do you think coins with airdrop and premine is fair? or coins with mining has much better inherent value?
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

Premine is considered a scam around here by most, although I would hold off my reservations until the team showed their true colors. Certainly would not invest a cent into a premine.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

I think The value are more determined by the product & development. airdrop or bounty from premined coin are fair for me if the percentage of this at least 70% or more from their premined coin.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

Premined coins are coins that get mined before they are publicly launched. To me, i do not buy the idea of premined coins, because you cannot outrightly predict what would happen later, most times dependent on the developer of that coin. Another reason i do not really like premined coins is that they are prone to pump and dump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: