Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low Supply Low cost Coin  (Read 83 times)
rajatjain (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

Hi All,

I am looking to invest in some new coins since the market is getting into a stable mode after the jan/feb drop. I am looking for coins which are under 25 million circulation, are priced under 10 dollars per coin and are already on one or two exchanges ( not including idex, etherdelta etc). If you find ny ICO's which are under 25 million circulation, then do mention them along with the reason as to what makes them better then their exisiting competition.

Thanks

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

This i would want you to know first, that any coin with low marketcap is always more risky than a large cap, but as the saying goes there's more reward. Although we have seen some coins with low supply and have given great return. Some are well known, while some are not so known to many people. Example of such is jinn, you can check the historical data. There is one on ground at the moment "ETHBTC." You can give it a trial. It has the same total supply that bitcoin had when it first started.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: