Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: see 11K soon ?  (Read 684 times)
DerekVazz

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

Everybody thinks we are going to see 11K soon. The real question is, what happens after that number?
Will it drop like a stone right after 11K or will it continue to go up?
What do you think?
Any opinions?

There's no way to tell if we'll see 11K soon. What do you mean by "soon" anyway?
I have no doubts we'll see 11k at some point, just have no idea when.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Everybody thinks we are going to see 11K soon. The real question is, what happens after that number?
What do you think?
Any opinions?

There's no way to tell if we'll see 11K soon. What do you mean by "soon" anyway?

Of course we will eventually hit $11K, its just a question of when because as we speak the price of bitcoin is just above $8K and at any moment it can go down/up depending on the sentiments of the investors.

Although we have went as high as almost $12K, before the Mt. Gox trustee dumped his coins pulling the price lower and lower. But I will still be positive and say that $11K can be hit, one positive news and we are going to see a rally that will increase the price even higher that $11K. But its gonna be a waiting game, maybe this Q2 will bring a lot of positive and optimism.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

What do you think?
Any opinions?

It's just his market observation and the predictions of many people, it's not a positive answer. You just have to trust it back, we do not need to know exactly time because we can not.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

What do you think?
Any opinions?

It's just his market observation and the predictions of many people, it's not a positive answer. You just have to trust it back, we do not need to know exactly time because we can not.
Based on my observation the 11,000$ level is the most weakest resistance as well as support, we have seen at least 4 re-test on that level since the drop from 20,000$ and all have the same or similar situations where it will only stay for a couple of days and immediately drop back below 10,000$ level. 12,000$ is what we can see as a better level to break as we haven't seen Bitcoin go back up in a very long time now. So if you are looking for a short term trade I would suggest on selling Bitcoin near 11,000$ and buy back it as soon as it drops and bottomed out.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

What do you think?
Any opinions?

Can I take it? But where do these fantastic figures come from all these days? Papule impression that you can use the phone to write such messages, Just for the sake of something to write. And not a drop of the original information.

HELLO EVERYONE.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

I think that we will see such a price not soon, since bitcoin is now experiencing difficulties, we just have to wait for its growth
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

In my opinion, all the market indicators are heading down but, it does not mean it will stay at the bottom for the longest time. Bitcoin has proven in its entire existence that the remarkable exponential growth has made it popular amongst the corporations, governments, and mainstream media. BTC price will show another bullish run probably around Q2.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

I think that we will see such a price not soon, since bitcoin is now experiencing difficulties, we just have to wait for its growth

I think we need to have patience and hold on to the bitcoin and avoid panic selling as it will inflict more damage to already bleeding bitcoin market but we can hope for a surprise recovery before the end of this year if history repeats itself again.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: