Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continue believing in Bitcoin when the government says not to?  (Read 432 times)
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

Government are only worried about tax invasion with the use of crypto but they keep warning their citizens not to trust or put money in Bitcoin as it is risky investment and can be used in money laundering. Government want to keep sucking tax from every citizens regardless of their financial status and also want to force their citizens to keep their hard earned money within their country, both of this against freedom right we all should have.  

Government don't want us to have financial freedom.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Why should i don’t believe in bitcoin if the government can’t be trusted? The idea is they were given the power to serve for the people but that is just a delusions and election promises,, they’re on position in purpose for money and they can’t have it without the help of financial supporters that obviously behind all the oppression of poor citizens of one country.. May not all but most of them..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

I believe in bitcoin for many reasons, but the government telling me not to, it is another strong one I have to believe.

The governments must have plans for Bitcoins.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

The belief in bitcoin even though the government does not do it because bitcoin there is an individual investment is not a group or a country, for that although the government still has not legalized bitcoin officially does not mean bitcoin stops and does not mean but it has been tested and proven for its users.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

maybe the reason why the government were trying to stop the bitcoin is that they dont get any share, imagine, the transaction is people to people, no bank, and the government dont receive money from the bank
Nowadays many countries cannot accept Bitcoin for many reasons, but I think they are worried because Bitcoin is considerable money, so it is easy to be attacked by hackers, besides those countries that banned Bitcoin have a background. The economy is not enough to meet the demand of Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

Most government don't know what bitcoin really is so they criticize it the way  they viewed it.  Most governments as well don't want it citizens to be financially buoyant so they don't want them to get involved on it.  I want to change my financial situation so can't  listen to my government criticisms
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Mostly all countries or any government has already warn their people about cryptocurrency business, but we consider that governments are truly concern for their people. And if we analyze the situation today about bitcoin business, we can noticed that there are more personalities involves in bitcoin business are came from the family which is the daughters and sons of every politicians or government leaders. As what I have been heard that the son of president is joined bitcoin business, but I will not mention here in the forum about the name of the persons involves for the security and safety purposes. So, we can say that even high profile personalities or even government officials are also participating bitcoin business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

Let's say that it is the beginning of the end for the banks in general (at least not starting to meet cryptocurrencies) from now to 50 years surely we will see radical changes in everyday life as regards the management of money in general. How can the government safeguard the interests of banks if not through the ban?
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

Government are only worried about tax invasion with the use of crypto but they keep warning their citizens not to trust or put money in Bitcoin as it is risky investment and can be used in money laundering.
---snip---
government worries about potential tax evasion Grin not invasion
money laundering and terrorism (government's #1 concern) also some of the possibility of negative use of bitcoin
flow of support fund for terrorism is becoming harder to detect and trace with the use of crypto currency

would I still continue believing in Bitcoin? Yes, but I will cautiously with whom I do my transactions...
you don't want to accidentally help terrorists get their ammo's fund, do you? Tongue

galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

After last years record of bitcoin, it came in the bright light an more and more people got introduced to cryptocurrencies in general. But after that the government officials and banks started to convince people to avoid indulging in the cryptocurrency world, be it any virtual currency.
A lot of banks have stopped purchase of any cryptocurrency through their cards and some trading sited have also warned users to withdraw all your money from trading and put a hault on any trading activity. They say as cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, one could go in great debt as reaching unprecedented heights is not promised to anyone.
What are the legit and massive reason one should truly keep believing in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies other than it being anonymous and it lets people have control over their money?!

Here are some of the reasons that you should keep believing in bitcoins even when the government says not to:

1) Most of the people against bitcoins compare it with other online ponzi schemes. They think that just like other past fraud schemes, bitcoin will also go away with the investment of a lot of people. We had been hearing this for past 8 years. If it was a fraud scheme, it would not have been able to survive for so long.

2) Second issue that complainers have against is that prices are volatile. Some people give example that it dropped from $18000 to $7000 in few months. Reality is if you invest for long term, you will never see loss.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

After last years record of bitcoin, it came in the bright light an more and more people got introduced to cryptocurrencies in general. But after that the government officials and banks started to convince people to avoid indulging in the cryptocurrency world, be it any virtual currency.
A lot of banks have stopped purchase of any cryptocurrency through their cards and some trading sited have also warned users to withdraw all your money from trading and put a hault on any trading activity. They say as cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, one could go in great debt as reaching unprecedented heights is not promised to anyone.
What are the legit and massive reason one should truly keep believing in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies other than it being anonymous and it lets people have control over their money?!
The government is warning, not outright opposition. There's a big difference. The government is worried that bitcoin will affect the state of the economy, so it is usual to discourage investment in bitcoin.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

With cryptocurrencies, if all merchants start to adopt these payment system, we could buy almost anything around the world with so much ease. Without the need to have a bank account. Without someone eyeing on you. This is the freedom that i want to believe in.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

I still believe in bitcoin and I really hope that the government will open their eyes to the new technology which will bring a new hope for every people in the world. maybe it still too far for us to see bitcoin is accepting in many countries but believe me, we still have much time to see this and bitcoin itself is still new and need to maintain and fixed if there is a problem. I think the government still learning about this technology and we could still use bitcoin until now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

don't confuse warnings with full on opposition.

it is logical to give warnings about cryptocurrencies and encourage people to invest more responsibly. all the countries have already given such warnings because people have been getting reckless and were taking huge risks, for example using their credit cards and maxing them out to buy bitcoin.

but going against bitcoin, banning it,... and generally any FUD is a different story. it is not something you should follow. you should stop believing in your government if they do something like that, and maybe they need to be changed if they are setting laws that are against what you believe in...

Indeed the government wants us to be responsible in investing. The government just want us to be cautious in every dollar we invest because fraudulent schemes are just waiting for their victims. This is not only in the form of Bitcoin but even in fiat.

In the other hand, Banning bitcoin would mean the government and banks are threatened. With bitcoin, the banks are no longer needed because it is designed using a peer to peer transactions.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

I still believe in bitcoin and I really hope that the government will open their eyes to the new technology which will bring a new hope for every people in the world. maybe it still too far for us to see bitcoin is accepting in many countries but believe me, we still have much time to see this and bitcoin itself is still new and need to maintain and fixed if there is a problem. I think the government still learning about this technology and we could still use bitcoin until now.

We mean the users will believe bitcoin because we know how bitcoin will help to improve our financial system. but I think our governament will never open their eyes until they find out how to collect tax from BTC users. They will never entertain their people to use this technology because it will affect their country economy.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

Yes of course! government are bunch of people who are all corrupt especially when it comes to money. Bitcoin are involving with a big amount of money, millions and billions of it. I won't follow the government when it comes to bitcoin. They don't really care about people having big earnings and financial freedom from doing bitcoin. They also don't study what is bitcoin all about. They just want people to pay taxes and bitcoin don't have tax.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

The value in bitcoin is that it is decentralized and censorship-resistant. Thus, the fact that some governments are hostile to it is irrelevant. No one can stop bitcoin.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:35:22 AM

The value in bitcoin is that it is decentralized and censorship-resistant. Thus, the fact that some governments are hostile to it is irrelevant. No one can stop bitcoin.
I agree with you. Government officials have nothing to do in Bitcoin. Thus, I will continue to believe in bitcoin even though the government says no.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

I agree with you. Government officials have nothing to do in Bitcoin. Thus, I will continue to believe in bitcoin even though the government says no.
you believe in btc because there are few countries ban btc now, if most countries in the world ban btc or announce btc is illegal, then little people will believe in, it all depands on which and how many countries say no
paternoster05

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

Yes I'll continue believing in Bitcoin when the government says not to because some of government officials are a stockholders of banks. Some banks says that we need to stop believing in bitcoin because that is risky or whatever that's not good for Bitcoin. For my opinion they only says that because if we will support and stay believing in bitcoin all of the banks will bankrupts. Banks that want to stop or to kill Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: