Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned from bounty ?  (Read 585 times)
cryptomadu (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

How much have you earned max from bounty campaigns. share your experiences here.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

I earn around 2000$ usd within 6month. I currently doing Daneel bounty which good ongoing ICO project. I'm not doing bounty continuously.

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

If someone really want to make huge money on bounty is to do bounty for a good project like  medichain Haven pecun etc
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

Actually im doing bountys since 3 months, and i earned nothing until yet Grin I got the tokens, but i dont sell any of them. Im waiting for the listing and to a good price. If i would sell everything i got now, i would make at least 10ethereum or more. When i would sell everything to the ICO price, it would be more tthen 20ethereum. But im waiting for a higher price then the ico to make a good profit. Im not one of those bounty hunters who are dropping their tokens and coins for under ICO as soon as they got listed. Thats how you destroy the price.
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:33:47 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

so far i have 3$  Grin Grin and even though most of my earned coins havent got a price, maybe a month or next year i will see how much it goes
tcz9584291

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

To participate in the bitwhite (btw)airdrop is one of the projects I get many rewards.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

$0 so far. Simply because I'm not participating in bounty campaigns. And there are several reasons why.
Signature bounties - now I'm participating in signature campaign which are paying in BTC, so I don't see reasons to participate in signature bounties for tokens.
Social media campaigns - I'm not planning to spam my social networks with ICO advertisements. Offcourse, creating fake profiles for bounties may be a solution, but again, FB and Twitter now become strict and they often disable accounts which are spreading spam, have fake friends/followers and etc and then asking to provide ID to unban account.
Translations - I've never saw ICO which ask to translate something to my language Cheesy
Youtube campaigns - I don't have skills to create nice videos.
Article bounties - to make good and interesting article about project you need to have lot of free time. I don't have enough time to do that.
In general, choosing a good bounty is almost same thing like to choose ICO worth to invest. There are so many bounties currently and we need to make research about project before participating in bounty. Otherwise, after hard work you will get only some worthless tokens. Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I answered your question Smiley

techit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

How to you earn $2000 a month from doing bounty
I thought they are for experienced users and programmers
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

How much have you earned max from bounty campaigns. share your experiences here.

I haven’t earned everything yet or join a single campaign, but I have a friend who dies. He really earns a lot. You just need to be fully committed with campaigns. People will praise you if you’re doing your job well. Now, i’m about to join some campigns that my friend is recommending me to join. It’s really helpful to have someone really experieced with campaigns or in the btc world. He or she will help you a lot to start your own growth. He taught me to study about btc, we don’t need to rush, opportunities will always be there. No need to have fear of missing out.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

I earn around 2000$ usd within 6month. I currently doing Daneel bounty which good ongoing ICO project. I'm not doing bounty continuously.

How many different cryptocurrencies did you have to run a bounty for to reach $2000 in 6 months?

so far i have 3$  Grin Grin and even though most of my earned coins havent got a price, maybe a month or next year i will see how much it goes

How many different cryptocurrencies have to be involved in to reach this $3?

There are so many bounties currently and we need to make research about project before participating in bounty. Otherwise, after hard work you will get only some worthless tokens. Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I answered your question Smiley

This is a great comment, and the bounty tracking sites don't bother telling you which of these new ICOs are rubbish or have some potential future. Quick tip, most are rubbish.
henrycortina

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

my friend earn $1000 in month in bounty and airdrop, now i looking to learn about bounty, ask advice from my friend is never too late to get bounty
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

$0 so far. Simply because I'm not participating in bounty campaigns. And there are several reasons why.
Signature bounties - now I'm participating in signature campaign which are paying in BTC, so I don't see reasons to participate in signature bounties for tokens.
Social media campaigns - I'm not planning to spam my social networks with ICO advertisements. Offcourse, creating fake profiles for bounties may be a solution, but again, FB and Twitter now become strict and they often disable accounts which are spreading spam, have fake friends/followers and etc and then asking to provide ID to unban account.
Translations - I've never saw ICO which ask to translate something to my language Cheesy
Article bounties - to make good and interesting article about project you need to have lot of free time. I don't have enough time to do that.
In general, choosing a good bounty is almost same thing like to choose ICO worth to invest. There are so many bounties currently and we need to make research about project before participating in bounty. Otherwise, after hard work you will get only some worthless tokens. Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I answered your question Smiley

Where are you from that you cant do translation? Same here Smiley

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
SOFAEMONEY

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

some of my friend earn $  in bounty and airdrop.therefore i started bounty and airdrop. they helped and gave advices to me to start.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

i got $0 not because i didn't join any bounty in fact i was able to become part of it after reaching the Jr.Member rank but for some cases i wasn't able to reach the required things or the tasks assigned for us to do. i become frustrated and all the hype that i have before when i join this community was immediately converted to negativity and i start thinking that i might not good with it but just a few days ago while streaming on youtube i stumble in a motivational video who made me think again about it and start trying it again. so here i am today trying to start again after a few weeks. hope this time i could make something out of it.
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

i just started . i aim to make a constant profit of 1-2eth /month. i star multiple bountyes at oance
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

Made abou 0,1 ETH by doing bounties. If you do them everyday, it can be worth something. For me it's just the occasional side-job Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Where are you from that you cant do translation? Same here Smiley
I'm from small European country which don't have dedicated loval board on Bitcointalk.
On the other hand, if you are from Philippines, Indonesia, Russia and etc I think it's also not very easy to find good tranlation bounties. You have to be very fast, otherwise someone will take spot before you Smiley

Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

Honestly haven't earned anything from bounty yet but in airdrops I already earn some money by holding it for few months and sold some of it at my desired price. I joined some bounty programs but some didn't pay us yet and some runaway already but I am hoping soon I will earn alot from my bounty program and signature campaign that I've joined since it is manage by one of the great managers here in the forum and ofcourse I will not sell it right away but rather keep it for few or more months.
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

i am still on working.i am new and not any single project is complete .i am waiting for month end .in short i have no idea how much i ll earn from any bounty program
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

If you spare some time to bounties, joining their signiture, facebook, twitter campaigns, in total you can earn a considerable amount of money. But also current or future price of the token you are promoting is important, so choose it wisely.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: