Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning! Be carefully to Cryptogo.com; don’t purchase any crypto coin from it  (Read 177 times)
wade_ge (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Be carefully to Cryptogo.com; don’t purchase any crypto coin from this website to avoid loss.

I’d like to share my real experience with all of you to help you not be deceived any more.

Today is 2 March 2018, and I paid 500 Euro to buy some BNB coin on Cryptogo.com in the morning of 28 Feb, It’s very easier to pay, just like most cheating website. But, after that, my terrible experience was coming, until now, I am definitely confirm I was cheated and I loss my money. I will show detail as following:

First, during payment, you will find them request credit card information on webpage that is provided by cryptogo.com. Actually, It’s really dangerous, that’s mean your credit card information is control by cryptogo.com, and they could do any online payment with your credit card. Normally, the payment webpage should be link to some bank or PayPal website, and government will supervise those bank and payment service company to keep customer information in safe. (Cause my careless, I did not pay attention to this when I pay the money, Now, I have to decline my credit card to avoid uncertain risk)

The second, after payment, the terrible things coming and you will never get you crypto coin that you bought from cryptogo.com. A stranger will send you an email, but the email address is not @cryptogo.com, it will be replaced by @investoogroup.com, and ask you provide driver license, passport or other ID copy. But, be carefully, your ID is critical personal information, could you send it to someone you never know? Of course not, at least, you should ask some questions before you send ID copy:
1.   Who is the stranger? Why the mail is not ending with cryptogo.com? How did the stranger get my transition information?
But sorry, you won’t get any answer, I guess it's just a cheating method to confuse customer and avoid legal issues. If you send ID to this stranger, this stranger could say he don’t have any business with cryptogo.com, even they sue cryptogo.com, but cryptogo could say its individual behavior.
2.   If cryptogo.com have the responsibility to collect customer ID and other critical personal information, why they do NOT highlight this kind of important information, and provide a customer portal to upload?
But, Sorry again, maybe under plan. However, if cryptogo.com still is under construction for customer portal, why they start to provide public commercial service?
3.   Are they qualify to keep my personal information safe? Does the company have any finance service license in England?
But sorry again and again, you won’t get any answer, even no any response to any of your questions.

So far, your money almost loss, but maybe a little possibility to negotiate, So…

The third, if you can not trust them to provide ID copy, do you still wish them to delivery crypto coin or get refund? Sorry, they will tell you have no opportunity to change mind, and they can not delivery crypto coin before you give them ID copy. If you ask again, they will ignore your email and call, won’t be response at all.

I checked the company information on England government website, the URL as following:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10497349
The company is new start up one, registered on 25 Nov 2016, and rename to INVESTOO LTD in Jan 2017, ant all capital only around several thousands, and it don’t have any license to provide finance service.

After I bought the crypto coin from cryptogo.com, I send more than 15 email to them and try to get back my crypto coin or refund, but no response after 3 days, Now I share my really experience just hope help others to avoid be deceived. If someone is working in legal area in England and could provide help to me, I’d like to provide all real information to sue INVESTOO LTD.

Thank all attention, and NOT contact cryptogo.com any more!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wade_ge (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

please all help to forward, and avoid others be deceived, thnaks Smiley Smiley
patrickeE

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

Not so sure, but I will do  my research.

Usually, you need to provide your ID for verification and security of your account as well as for money laundry compliance laws, so being asked to provide your driving license, is not out of order.

Companies change names and that also, isn't a big deal. Santander Bank, used to be called Abbey National, while HSBC, was once called Midland Bank PLC., so this really isn't a problem.

I have a Coinbase account and I provided my IDs without which you won't be able to operate the account.

However, all verification of your ID, etc, should have been completed before they took your money.

I am sure you will have access to your account and your money, if you complete your registration by providing your IDs as requested.

Also, if you monitor your credit card account, you should be able to tell if there are unauthorised withdrawals, which you should report immediately to your bank.

Not replying your e mails on time, is also not a very good sign and I find that unprofessional.

According to provisions made under the Financial Services and Markets Act (FSMA) 2000, financial activities have to be regulated by the FCA. Any firm (whether a business, a not-for-profit or a sole trader) carrying out a regulated activity must be authorised or registered by  FCA, unless they are exempt. So this needs to be confirmed.

Good luck

George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:56 AM

Be carefully to Cryptogo.com; don’t purchase any crypto coin from this website to avoid loss.

I’d like to share my real experience with all of you to help you not be deceived any more.

Today is 2 March 2018, and I paid 500 Euro to buy some BNB coin on Cryptogo.com in the morning of 28 Feb, It’s very easier to pay, just like most cheating website. But, after that, my terrible experience was coming, until now, I am definitely confirm I was cheated and I loss my money. I will show detail as following:

First, during payment, you will find them request credit card information on webpage that is provided by cryptogo.com. Actually, It’s really dangerous, that’s mean your credit card information is control by cryptogo.com, and they could do any online payment with your credit card. Normally, the payment webpage should be link to some bank or PayPal website, and government will supervise those bank and payment service company to keep customer information in safe. (Cause my careless, I did not pay attention to this when I pay the money, Now, I have to decline my credit card to avoid uncertain risk)

The second, after payment, the terrible things coming and you will never get you crypto coin that you bought from cryptogo.com. A stranger will send you an email, but the email address is not @cryptogo.com, it will be replaced by @investoogroup.com, and ask you provide driver license, passport or other ID copy. But, be carefully, your ID is critical personal information, could you send it to someone you never know? Of course not, at least, you should ask some questions before you send ID copy:
1.   Who is the stranger? Why the mail is not ending with cryptogo.com? How did the stranger get my transition information?
But sorry, you won’t get any answer, I guess it's just a cheating method to confuse customer and avoid legal issues. If you send ID to this stranger, this stranger could say he don’t have any business with cryptogo.com, even they sue cryptogo.com, but cryptogo could say its individual behavior.
2.   If cryptogo.com have the responsibility to collect customer ID and other critical personal information, why they do NOT highlight this kind of important information, and provide a customer portal to upload?
But, Sorry again, maybe under plan. However, if cryptogo.com still is under construction for customer portal, why they start to provide public commercial service?
3.   Are they qualify to keep my personal information safe? Does the company have any finance service license in England?
But sorry again and again, you won’t get any answer, even no any response to any of your questions.

So far, your money almost loss, but maybe a little possibility to negotiate, So…

The third, if you can not trust them to provide ID copy, do you still wish them to delivery crypto coin or get refund? Sorry, they will tell you have no opportunity to change mind, and they can not delivery crypto coin before you give them ID copy. If you ask again, they will ignore your email and call, won’t be response at all.

I checked the company information on England government website, the URL as following:
The company is new start up one, registered on 25 Nov 2016, and rename to INVESTOO LTD in Jan 2017, ant all capital only around several thousands, and it don’t have any license to provide finance service.

After I bought the crypto coin from cryptogo.com, I send more than 15 email to them and try to get back my crypto coin or refund, but no response after 3 days, Now I share my really experience just hope help others to avoid be deceived. If someone is working in legal area in England and could provide help to me, I’d like to provide all real information to sue INVESTOO LTD.

Thanks for your information, I apreciate this
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

thanks for your warning if it true, but I'll will consider it true or you're a liar Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2896

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

Crypto trading is alwaysa  risky business specially for newbies. Never trust any new website which seems too good to be true. Yes you are right a professional company will try to avoid storing customer's sensitive information on their servers so they do hire professional companies to handle payments and credit card related data.

I will suggest always buy Bitcoin or Ethereum from a reputable website coinbase etc and later use any exchange to convert your BTC/ETH to any other crypto currency you want there will be slightly additional fee but i guess that's bearable.

cryptogo.com from their website looks so naive. Blank links to social media pages like twitter, facebook and linkedin. Their SSL is valid for 6 months only.  But from little search looks like their is some link between http://www.investoogroup.com/ and cryptogo.com; may be a parent company.

I hope someone based in UK can help you in getting your money back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

In crypto business, even it is not legally endorse by government, but in purchasing system, mostly all investors must provide a legal digital wallet with I.D verification or a verified wallet on which the cryptocurrency product or bitcoin you buy will automatically send into your wallet address. Maybe you are doubt why you need to provide and identification or any valid I.D's but for sure it is a way of verification to provide a strong wallet, that used to send and receive bitcoin. But I'm glad to read your messages that tackles about people who take advantage from other people, so let us try to examine the truth beyond on this particular issue of scams.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bitcoin_panda

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

I just bought various coins from cryptpgo/Investoo. I received a solid and very professional consulting about the coins of interest, about wallet, the transfer and the purchase process. Friendly, high available staff with a single point of contact. At no point I was asked about credit card information or any sensible other information. I was provided with a SWIFT target and was able to wire transfer my money in a normal way used for any other ONLINE purchase.

The deal was properly done without any disturbance, without any delay and even with a very good price. The crypto / Investoo staff really made an effort to get a good price. I do not understand any of the mentioned issues and I am very cautious reading posts with "don't use this and that service". Obviously this sounds like a bot comment paid by competitors.

I recommend to the author: do only start with cryptos, if you understand what you are doing. If you do understand, I think, based on my one-time purchase, that cryptogo is a solid business partner.

SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

I've never used this company before.

However, I find it a bit suspect that most of the accounts that have commented on this thread are very new accounts. Perhaps it's a coincidence and I'm just being paranoid or perhaps there is another explanation?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: