Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone depending on bounty camp for a living?  (Read 136 times)
Oregano012 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

anyone depending on bounty camp for a living?
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

That would be a very uncertain income source. First of all you don't even know if they are going to pay you or how much. Second, you don't know when or even if they will hit a axchange and most importantly at what price. But eventhough all this I'm sure here are people doing a fulltime income just from bounties. Depending on where in the world you live even $1000 a month is a lot of money.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

the earnings here are good if we call it for extra income only because it so volatile and not stable

Think if we rely our life in the earnings here like if you pay or buy our daily needs in life so it's not recommended to do with volatile price of it and not stable

Another thing we can also earn in trading here but we can lose too so it's so risky if we want to earn here
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2550

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

I think it's even more dangerous than living only trading cryptos since you don't know if they're gonna pay you and/or the project will ever start. Maybe it could be feasible, or worth the risk, in countries where the cost of life isn't high, otherwise would be a huge risk.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

I think few people, because the bounty threads is a very unstable income, and there are some fraud ICO project would not even give you the bounty, so most of the time, just the bounty is extra income.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

Income from bounty campaigns are very uncertain. You can not depend on them since not every campaign finish in 1 month, some ICO finish in 2-3 months. Plus you dont know how much you are going to get at the end of ICO. And once it hits any exchange what will be cost of coin etc. So no dont depend on bounty campaigns for living.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

I earn with bounty more than on regular job. But profit always rather uneven due to projects where you did most efforts can easy scam you (like Sapien Network did) or been hacked (like Titanium). Moreover you need to hold some bounties rewards to sell for money not pennies.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

too risky make bounty as a job to live because your income will not be sure, better save your bounty results for future.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

To be honest I think it is really hard to do it ,
I mean there are some bounty campaign that would end up just being a scam so how would pay your bills and feed yourself if that happens?
And the bounty rewards sometimes takes time and it could be delayed for a month or two.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

It would be possible for my country, but i still prefer to have other sources of income also because i don't like to sell the coins that i receive from bounty too early.
With no other income i would be forced to sell all the coins right away instead of holding them to have better gains.

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Bounty campaign only short time my job, so at the moment i can not earn much reward from it. But in my country Indonesia actually many people living only from bounty campaign. So i hope crypto market will be bigger and ICO exsist always so many people can living from it.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

For a living? Sounds highly unlikely.

Maybe if you don't have to worry about your rant/food (e.g. living with parents or whatever). I don't think bounties are too stable to sustain a living from them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: