Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:40:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] TOPMINE { ASIC HARDWARE & MINING } IPO - 100% DIVIDEND PAYING  (Read 1618 times)
freebits (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:00:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/94T3EUX.png

TOPMINE is a new innovative ASIC company registered as BitMining LLC in Shenzen. We are currently working on producing 65nm ASIC mining hardware and are offering our IPO to finalize our tape out. Our chip specs are 1 GH/s consuming 1.9 watt per chip. Our team has extensive hardware design and development experience. We have decided to attempt to raise funding through Bitcoin and help the community achieve great returns.

The IPO will be used to pay for our first tape out as well as equipment (boards, power chips, rent,electricity, etc) to deploy 250 TH/s in early November. Using the latest estimates, we are confident that we can keep at least 5% of the network hash rate until at least January 2013. We will also be selling our hardware to hobbist miners.

IPO details and timing

10 million shares will be available for bidding on BitFunder.

1 million shares will be priced at the early bird's price of 0.0008 BTC each
3 million shares will be priced at 0.001 BTC
3 million shares will be priced at 0.0015 BTC
3 million shares will kept by management.

Asset Unlocked - Early Bidding Available.
Timer removed. End time: 2013-10-7+10:00:00UTC

The IPO will be considered a success if at least 2 million shares are sold within one week. Each share is entitled to 1/10,000,000th of the profits of BitMining LLC.

Shares of TOPMINE on BitFunder do not represent real world shares of BitMining LLC. The shares are solely a distribution mechanism for rights to profits of BitMining LLC. Profit distribution will not be dependent on BitFunder’s existence, in the case of where BitFunder is closed down the asset will be moved to another platform, if no adequate platform exists then payouts will happen manually to the shareholders bitcoin address.
freebits (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:03:55 AM

Reserved.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:12:55 AM

I assume this is just a joke as :

1.  There's no sign of it on Bitfunder.
2.  It says how many shares would be sold but not how many there are in total - meaning noone knows whether public shares get 90% of profits, 10%, 1% or 0.001%.
3.  There's no proof offered of anything.
4.  There's no details of anything.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:14:17 AM

You will have to make a much better case for yourself to gain trust of investors given the current debacle regarding LABCOIN
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:16:11 AM

He is just a labcoin's troll   Cheesy
freebits (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:21:12 AM

I assume this is just a joke as :

1.  There's no sign of it on Bitfunder.
2.  It says how many shares would be sold but not how many there are in total - meaning noone knows whether public shares get 90% of profits, 10%, 1% or 0.001%.
3.  There's no proof offered of anything.
4.  There's no details of anything.

Thank you for your interest. We have been working on Bitcoin ASICs since April this year.

https://i.imgur.com/2eAGZN2.png

Our asset is on BitFunder however it is currently set to private. We are working with Jon (Ukyo) to get the asset public.

"Each share is entitled to 1/10,000,000th of the profits of BitMining LLC.'. There are 10 million shares in total.

Our hardware engineering team has had initial success with a small batch of 60 chips. We will be making a video demonstration by Wednesday.
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:25:13 AM

Looks like a joke to me since I was not aware of it.

Flagging for a mod.
freebits (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:27:58 AM

Flagging for a mod.
Nobody likes you, funruiner.

Thanks for leaving the CSRF share transfer vulnerability on bitfunder before.
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:29:52 AM

Nothing new. Smiley
Deprived

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:30:45 AM

Flagging for a mod.

Silly thing is, if it HAD been a real listing you'd almost certainly have sold at least the 1 million 'early bird' shares to people looking to flip - even with no clear plan, no proof of anything and a posted screenshot showing that you'd created 100 million shares despite claiming there were only 10 million.  

That's how stupid people are.
freebits (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:42:16 AM

Flagging for a mod.

Silly thing is, if it HAD been a real listing you'd almost certainly have sold at least the 1 million 'early bird' shares to people looking to flip - even with no clear plan, no proof of anything and a posted screenshot showing that you'd created 100 million shares despite claiming there were only 10 million.  

oi Deprived, you bought into LABCOIN.
ronaldlee0917

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:47:41 AM

How do we know you are not labcoin?

Donation:    18zXsfnSvGjQFJ6pEiKMg2uWGcxUCfJLzu
Mastercoin - A new protocol layer built on top of Bitcoin
Sanqianli

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 10:05:36 AM

Don't take it too seriously,Pure entertainment Grin
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 10:22:07 AM

I'm wondering if he obviously wanted to troll or if this is a failed scam
Deprived

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 10:27:52 AM

Flagging for a mod.

oi Deprived, you bought into LABCOIN.

It was oversubscribed and safe to invest and immediately flip.

Think I bought about 300 BTC worth and sold them off quickly for over double that - a tiered sale of shares like your pretend one is FAR more risky for pretty obvious reasons.  Plenty of other sensible people did the same thing - and then left it alone after that (as noone could safely predict when the last dump would occur - so any attempt to trade after that had a large downside and not such a good upside).
Deprived

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 10:28:51 AM

I'm wondering if he obviously wanted to troll or if this is a failed scam

Troll.

There's no way Ukyo would approve something that made a thread like this without ever contacting him.  So it could never work as a scam.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:17:20 PM

Amazing company.

ishkur

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:07:31 PM

Labcoin 2.0
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 10:10:34 PM

Do you really think this will work again after Labcoin (without super solid evidence)? I doubt it and I really hope I'm right..

Anyway. This is a troll attempt? I miss the "please send your coins to this address to get some early early shares" part. Wink

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:24:01 PM

Do you really think this will work again after Labcoin (without super solid evidence)? I doubt it and I really hope I'm right..

Stupidity has been "working again" after every scam since the stone ages. Hopefully some people who were on the fence get electroshocked in the right direction tho'.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: