Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ExtStock Exchange Official Thread  (Read 2777 times)
ExtStock (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 08:51:43 AM

ExtStock Token (XT) to be listed on ExtStock!

Deposits and trading in XT/ETH starts from 09:00 on Jan 21, 2020 (UTC)
Withdrawals from 15:00 on Jan 23, 2020 (UTC)

https://extstock.com/markets/xt_eth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitezzy

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:44:19 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2020, 11:01:10 PM by bitezzy

May all the goodwill follow Extstock Token (XT), and its Democratic Extstock Management to reach heights none in the industry reached. Amen!!!
ExtStock (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 11:40:56 AM

The XT IEO Stage #2 Is Coming!

How time flies!
In less than 10 days, Stage #2 of the XT IEO starts:
https://extstock.com/ieo/xt

Recall that the first stage was completed in just 40 seconds. 100 million XT tokens were sold for $0.009 per token. We raised $900,000, which will be used to develop the exchange and add new services. In particular, now our developers are preparing a new mechanics of the referral program, which will allow receiving rewards for attracted traders from each trading operation.

XT Token for Traders
A few days after the early completion of the first stage of IEO, we started trading in the XT/ETH pair: https://extstock.com/markets/xt_eth
The token exchange rate rose from the initial $0.009 to the current $0.020, rising to $0.036, providing a x4 increase: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/extstock-token
Moreover, the average trading volume is $2M per day.

It is important to note that during the IEO Stage #2, the XT Token rate will be $0.015, so investors have a great chance to acquire assets 25% below the market.
In order to prevent pump-dump schemes, all purchased tokens will be credited to investors after the completion of the second stage (early or planned).

Already, we are negotiating with several major exchanges about listing the XT Token. This will give the token a new impetus for development and additional liquidity.

XT Token for Token Developers and Creators
As previously announced, XT Token is a good investment for token developers. In addition to being a reliable asset with real market value and tied to the development of the exchange, it is also a unique opportunity in the future to influence decision-making in the development of the exchange.
Large holders will be able to vote for the listing of tokens, and the more tokens will be on the balance, the more powerful the vote will be. In this case, both paid and free listing options will be available through voting.
This will allow developers to list their tokens on the exchange, bypassing complex approval procedures and securing a victory in public voting.

We look forward to XT IEO Stage #2 and wish you all success!
bitezzy

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:51:21 PM

We are pleased with the pace of the XT ieo, the accompanying investors interests and liquidity...may greater goodwill and glory follow the XT token and its parent Exstock Exchange.
IN THE INTEREST OF ENSURING ADEQUATE INCUBATION FOR THE (XT TOKEN) I STRONGLY ADVICE THAT LISTING ON OTHER EXCHANGES BE SUSPENDED UNTIL ALL THE STAGES OF THE (XT TOKEN) IEO IS COMPLETED, TENTATIVELY Q2
ExtStock (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 07:17:48 AM

Don't let ExtStock scam you.
Once you deposit crypto they won't let you withdraw and will invoke some fake police officer from Romania to justify their decision.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5238319.0
First of all, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to this trader.

Unfortunately, representatives of Europol and the Romanian police really turned to us as part of the crypto fraud investigation, in which three traders of our exchange are involved.
We believe that this trader doesn't really have anything to do with this, but we are forced to comply with the requirements of the police and suspend the withdrawal of funds from this account.

We are completely on the side of the trader and give technical explanations and comments in the field of cryptocurrencies and the fact that legitimate transactions can be mixed with criminal transactions.

We hope that this incident will be settled soon.
Thank you.
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 02:37:43 PM

I received the same accusation of criminal activity from ExtStock this morning. They locked down my withdraws as well. There is zero criminal activity on my account.
nemo

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:55:34 AM

Day 14, my money is still trapped in this exchange.
nemo

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:25:44 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 07:29:15 AM by nemo

Day 21, my funds are still locked. No new updates.
nemo

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:35:40 AM

Day 22 since my funds have been locked up. No reply from ExtStock for several days now.

I've found 6 other people on Telegram that are all complaining about the same thing. Extstock is letting them trade their BTC for USD but not back into BTC so they can't withdraw. They tell them that they need some special, obscure trader's license. No wonder why BTC is selling so highly there. It's a trap. They're probably going to exit scam by the end of this month. That's why they've been stalling so much.

Release my funds already. I've reported you to the authorities, Oluwasegun ONI. Everyone on this forum knows that you lock people's funds up and stop all communication, make up incoherent stories about investigations that have zero legal validity to them. Your exchange will be shut down, you will go to prison. Returning my funds and the funds of everyone you've locked up is the smart move here. Keep your exchange running. Fix your reputation. Give me back my money.
nemo

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:58:10 AM

Day 23 and my money is still trapped on ExtStock.
Furious_scorpion

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 02:22:46 PM

Day 23 and my money is still trapped on ExtStock.
I sympathize with you, I have the same story.
I sent them a video and am waiting for an answer. Sad
nemo

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:17:58 PM

I do not live in the UK.
Please tell me, in the UK there are supervisory authorities to which I could file a complaint against the ExtStock.

Fca unauthorized business department.

It is now day 24. My funds are still locked up on ExtStock. How long have you been waiting? Next they will ask you to prove ownership of the address that deposited your coins but they will word it the most confusing way possible. Then you wait longer, they apologize and keep your money. Hopefully they release yours, but prepare yourself for some bs excuse.
Furious_scorpion

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:31:18 PM

I do not live in the UK.
Please tell me, in the UK there are supervisory authorities to which I could file a complaint against the ExtStock.

Fca unauthorized business department.

It is now day 24. My funds are still locked up on ExtStock. How long have you been waiting? Next they will ask you to prove ownership of the address that deposited your coins but they will word it the most confusing way possible. Then you wait longer, they apologize and keep your money. Hopefully they release yours, but prepare yourself for some bs excuse.

About 5 days, the withdrawal of coins is blocked.
I'm going to write an email to the British Embassy, I want to look at the answer from the embassy.
nemo

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:27:10 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 11:02:47 PM by mprep

I received this email today:

Thank you for your messages.

As we already reported, we plan to get more information about your case this week.
Unfortunately, so far we have no news with which we could share.

We continue to communicate with all parties and give the necessary comments in order to restore your account as soon as possible.

Answering your question about LCX withdrawal. All tokens and coins received on the exchange are redistributed and can be withdrawn upon request by any trader.
In your case, the transfer was made to the address of the trader or exchange, to which we are not related.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I've asked them multiple times to show me the address where my coins are stored and if they're under their control but they won't.

If they were scammed by fake police and transfered my coins to an account they don't control then they need to reimburse me for my exact balance. I don't want their value in USD, BTC or ETH I want my exact token and it's ammount returned. I'm starting to think they were tricked and gave my coins away and now they're stalling, trying to get them back. My lawyer is going to have a field day with this if that's the case.

They should have my coins in their cold storage.

Day 26. My funds are still trapped on ExtStock.

Day 27. My coins are still trapped on ExtStock.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Furious_scorpion

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:36:07 PM

Day 27. My coins are still trapped on ExtStock.

Yes, today they asked to confirm the legality of the address from which I transferred my coins to ExtStock.

As I understand it, ExtStock is located in the UK, we  need to find a person from the UK who also fell into their trap so that he wrote a statement to the police about ExtStock's fraudulent activities.
nemo

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:00:49 PM

The proper authorities to report this to is the FCA Unauthorized Business Department.
nemo

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:02:45 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 08:41:45 PM by nemo

Day 28. My funds are still locked on ExtStock. And they've ignored my daily requests to show me the address my coins are in.
Anth0

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:19:08 PM

It's a scam, read that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5238319.60

They are buying time, and probably are running a fractional reserve. (Funds hacked? Exit scam? Bad investment?)
Everyone has their funds locked, and they reply the same thing (suspect activity) then nothing.

I twitted about their activity, and they blocked me on twitter.

https://twitter.com/anth0mk/status/1255923160643403776

https://i.imgur.com/V5MBUy5.jpg

Contact your authorities department.

https://www.fbi.gov/tips
https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?
nemo

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:55:30 PM

Day 29. My funds are still trapped on ExtStock.
nemo

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 05:34:11 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 09:18:38 AM by nemo

Day 30. My funds are still stuck on ExtStock. They won't even verify the address where my coins are held. They've been transfered to another address a month ago where they're still sitting. They will probably lie and say they were hacked and exit scam.

Edit: I just received this response after asking them MULTIPLE TIMES to show me that they control the wallet my coins are in.

"Unfortunately, we do not yet have additional information on your case.

We continue to communicate with all parties to find out the way to resolve this situation.
We will constantly inform you of the progress of the investigation and report on all the steps that we take.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

ExtStock, if you're reading this SHOW ME WHAT WALLET MY COINS ARE IN AND PROVE THAT YOU CONTROL IT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: