Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:03:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Telegram Open Network  (Read 203 times)
Nikola282828 (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Pavel Durov announced today in its official Twitter account about the start of the ICO Telegram Open Network, the main cryptocurrency which will be GRAM.

On the official website of the project - gramm.tel says that Gram will become a" mass " cryptocurrency that can be easily bought and used, and the network itself will be able to process no less transactions without delay than Visa and Mastercard.

Many experts believe that this IPO can become the largest in history, as evidenced by the phenomenal fees for pre-ICO, namely $ 3.8 billion.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

Telegram Open Network  ICO rating 3.9 out of 5.0, reviews, whitepaper, token price, start and end dates, exchanges, team, and financial data - Launching in 2018, this cryptocurrency will be based on multi-blockchain Proof-of-Stake system - Telegram Open Network.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

This analysis looks pretty interesting though. Please, i would like to have the site link if there is any. I have heard, seen and read about so many telegram ICObut have not done any before and neither have i followed them up, to know about their success story. Nevertheless, I would like to venture into this for a trial. I also need the link foo the telegram group. Thanks for the info.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

Why someone should invest in the TON Ico when we have Bitsum and Bitsum has now the Wallet for Telegram online and its working.

Also Bitsum will not only concentrate on Telegram, they will add also Facebook and Skype.

Here the ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2952864

Here the Telegram group
https://t.me/Bitsum
randomhumster

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

Have they anonced public sale? I thought Durov was saying he is still considering it. There are so many whales alreay in this project. Will it be a good investment?
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

Why someone should invest in the TON Ico when we have Bitsum and Bitsum has now the Wallet for Telegram online and its working.

Also Bitsum will not only concentrate on Telegram, they will add also Facebook and Skype.

Here the ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2952864

Here the Telegram group
https://t.me/Bitsum

yes, bitsum is the first telegram based on privacy coin, but not the telegram open network wich means created by the CEO of telegram it self
this is why The huge Hype come to TON ICO my friend  Wink

temarazin

Activity: 224
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Pavel Durov announced today in its official Twitter account about the start of the ICO Telegram Open Network, the main cryptocurrency which will be GRAM.

On the official website of the project - gramm.tel says that Gram will become a" mass " cryptocurrency that can be easily bought and used, and the network itself will be able to process no less transactions without delay than Visa and Mastercard.

Many experts believe that this IPO can become the largest in history, as evidenced by the phenomenal fees for pre-ICO, namely $ 3.8 billion.

I don't see any announcements in the official twitter. :/ Any proof?
Sergeymedia

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

You must be more careful!
Do not send your money to this site!
At the very bottom of the site there is an inscription:
Attention! It's not a real ICO Telegram. This is a game: "Simulation ICO". The addresses listed on the website do not belong to Telegram.
Scammers do not slumber!
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

we will see more scammers realeted to telegram ico soon.
This is how scammers take place. They find the most popular ones and scams. Be carefull!
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

Attention! It's not a real ICO Telegram. This is a game: "Simulation ICO". The addresses listed on the website do not belong to Telegram.
Scammers do not slumber!

Great observation,

Also see: https://www.coindesk.com/fake-website-scam-targets-aspiring-telegram-ico-investors/
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

I think it is a completely retarded amount of money that they raised. That's also the main reason why I'm staying out of this whole thing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sergeymedia

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

Scammers do not slumber!

Great observation,

Also see: https://www.coindesk.com/fake-website-scam-targets-aspiring-telegram-ico-investors/

I think that if there is a public sale, then Durov will announce it on Twitter
But this is unlikely to happen
He will collect the right amount on the second private sale
And we will try to catch tokens when they appear on stock exchanges
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

Waiting for the hard cap of the project. It's too big for the crypto world will be a record, but this coin will become very popular it has everything for this. But this will be real ICO with the real team and can make the revolution in the crypto world.

htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

I don't think a telegram project needs the support of ico. Telegram already has a product. Ico should be the money to defraud investors. I am very opposed to this project.

Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

Is it enough to believe their project?
Is there any that you can shows to us for this project like their main website?

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

It has huge assets and opportunities to make a really worthwhile project. There are many successful projects behind this businessman. This is probably not an exception.            
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: