Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative trust...  (Read 262 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

I got a negative trust for asking for merits because i read where a hero member said i could make 100 quality posts and still not get any, he said the best way to get merit is to just ask. So thats what i did, im new it was a mistake and because i did so some highrank gave me a neg trust even after i deleted, what was said and appologizing... how can i build my trust up, im loyal and i have a hero member who has like a positive 30 trust who can vouch for me, i dont want to loose my bounty campaign because some guy is just in a bad mood because his girlfriend left him lol, my main reason for this post is to see how i can maybe redeem myself im still kind of new and learning all the ropes, it was an honest mistake and wont happen again, how can I fix it, can i fix it, what must i do and again im sorry if this is the wrong discussion type it was the closest thing i seen any help is appreciated thanks

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

i dont want to loose my bounty campaign because some guy is just in a bad mood because his girlfriend left him lol,

Insult the only one that can remove the negative trust... smart.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

I got a negative trust for asking for merits because i read where a hero member said i could make 100 quality posts and still not get any, he said the best way to get merit is to just ask.I
I'm interested to know who this genius is and where exactly this suggestion was made.Provide us a link maybe so we can tag him as well ?

So thats what i did, im new it was a mistake and because i did so some highrank gave me a neg trust even after i deleted, what was said and appologizing... how can i build my trust up, im loyal and i have a hero member who has like a positive 30 trust who can vouch for me,
Get him on board!!!

i dont want to loose my bounty campaign because some guy is just in a bad mood because his girlfriend left him lol, my main reason for this post is to see how i can maybe redeem myself im still kind of new and learning all the ropes, it was an honest mistake and wont happen again, how can I fix it, can i fix it, what must i do and again im sorry if this is the wrong discussion type it was the closest thing i seen any help is appreciated thanks
Danny's thread explains your situation much better https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038959.msg31270318#msg31270318
Honestly,just fuck off from the forum and don't ever come back please.Opening a thread and criticising Danny this was isn't going to help your situation.You bounty whores deserve no pity.
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

I got a negative trust for asking for merits because i read where a hero member said i could make 100 quality posts and still not get any, he said the best way to get merit is to just ask. So thats what i did, im new it was a mistake and because i did so some highrank gave me a neg trust even after i deleted, what was said and appologizing... how can i build my trust up, im loyal and i have a hero member who has like a positive 30 trust who can vouch for me, i dont want to loose my bounty campaign because some guy is just in a bad mood because his girlfriend left him lol, my main reason for this post is to see how i can maybe redeem myself im still kind of new and learning all the ropes, it was an honest mistake and wont happen again, how can I fix it, can i fix it, what must i do and again im sorry if this is the wrong discussion type it was the closest thing i seen any help is appreciated thanks
Considering that you only seem to post (a) whines about the merit system and (b) garbage one liners such as 'Im trying to get to where i can earn btc or xvg for signatures how long does it take to get a good rank': sorry, not very sorry. The objective of the merit system is to encourage quality discussion and to discourage meaningless posts made just for the sake of acquiring activity points.

I would suggest that you actually try to 'redeem' yourself in the sense of making useful contributions to the forum, because this forum is about Bitcoin discussion, not about signature campaigns. If you succeed in that, maybe you could get back to DannyHamilton nicely in six months or so?

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

i dont want to loose my bounty campaign because some guy is just in a bad mood because his girlfriend left him lol,

With this, no matter what you say or do, the negative trust in your account wont be lifted.

my main reason for this post is to see how i can maybe redeem myself im still kind of new and learning all the ropes,

What a great way to redeem yourself by insulting the one who gave you the negative trust. You see it doen`st work that way.

it was an honest mistake and wont happen again, how can I fix it, can i fix it, what must i do and again im sorry if this is the wrong discussion type it was the closest thing i seen any help is appreciated thanks

If you really want to be helped then, first learn proper manners when you want to apologize for the "honest" mistake that you did. You dont have to insult someone then saying that you are sorry (the irony).
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

Insult the only one that can remove the negative trust... smart.   Undecided
Your right probably wrong idea, but im upset, he is abusing his rank, and power, and he insulted me even after a sincere apology to this forum and him...

Stop whining/digging and lock this useless thread.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

No one can help you here except Danny and there is no point in this thread.
So better you contact Danny and try to convince him to remove the red paint from your profile, no matter how long it may take.
But remember do not flood him with your PMs, he may become disappointed and this may lead to a permanent red painted profile of yours forever.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

I asked him very politely and he refused, it was a newby mistake and as far as the insulting him he insulted me, he lied on my name, im not out to rip off or scam anyone, i just dont want to loose my signature campaign, because he is upset, i went about everything the right way, and he still refused.

You didn't go "about everything the right way". You posted retaliatory feedback. Your attitude in this thread shows that you still don't get it and it appears unlikely you'd be able to remedy this.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:34:18 AM

Honestly, if you didnt retaliate the way you did, he mightve reconsider but tbh from what I see here you do not deserve to have it removed, especially since youre gonna criticize the same person who left you a negative feedback, and you didnt take the time to read and understand how this forum work. Im surprised you didnt get another negative feedback but you better talk to him and convince him to remove it or change it to a neutral. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: