Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Net Zero Enterprises with over 200 successful projects  (Read 389 times)
ubeing (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 04:45:15 PM by ubeing

Netzero Intro

https://youtu.be/RlBqKQW-UZY

Netzero Featured In

https://youtu.be/wdMkuDeYhDY

Crowdsale ICO Website: https://www.netzcoin.io

White Paper: https://netzcoin.io/misc/Whitepaper.pdf

Presentation : https://netzcoin.io/misc/NetZero%20Presentation.pdf

If you already have Ethereum or when you do have Ethereum and are ready to purchase Netzero Tokens, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Go to www.myetherwallet.com and create a new account.

Step 2: Transfer the amount of Ethereum you want to use to buy Netzero Tokens to your myetherwallet account.

Step 3: When you have the Ethereum in your myetherwallet, transfer the amount of Ethereum you want to use to buy Netzero Tokens to the wallet address below:

0x7002b7105e35664dc5564e7369830aeef3a6d4f1

Step 4: Send the TRANSACTION ID to netzero@uci.global

Receiving your Netzero Tokens

you will receive your Netzero Tokens instantly. The tokens will ONLY be transferred to your myetherwallet. You will need to do a small set up process to receive and see your tokens. Go to your myetherwallet and click "Add Custom Token" and enter the details below into the fields you will see.

*Contract Address:  

0x5582b2aab94b05504f067eFE6e42F22010cc319f

*Token Symbol: NEZO

*Decimals: 18

Antoun Toubia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

http://blog.naver.com/ironfocus/221267355973

세계를 대상으로 하는, 클린테크 산업인프라 투자기업클린테크: 근본적인 오염 발생을 줄이면서 에너지 효율을 극대화하는 환경기술 200개 이상의 프로젝트를 성공적으로 진행중인 우리는 블록 체인 스마트 계약을 활용하는 세계적인 클린테크 에너지 기업의 선두 주자가 될것입니다.

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

Visit our PRE-ICO site  https://netzero.uci.global/

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

ネット•ゼロ ICO   世界を対象とする、クリーンテック産業インフラ投資企業
クリーンテック:根本的な汚染の発生を削減しながら、エネルギー効率を最大化する環境技術

200以上のプロジェクトを成功に進行中の私たちは、ブロックチェーンスマート契約を活用する世界的なクリーンテックエネルギー企業のリーダーになりますよ。

このスウェーデンの企業は、これまでのクリーンテック産業が技術的で経営的な問題のための効率も落ち収益性も低かったことを強調します。そして、自分たちのクラスタモデルを使用して、はるかに効果的にクリーンテック産業開発投資を行って、投資家にも利益を与えることを目的とします。
ここでいうクラスタモデルとは、さまざまなクリーンテックの技術を活用して、入力と出力を統合した効率的な閉ループ(リサイクル)システムを指します。

Antoun Toubia
trazzouk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

Interesting project. From the looks of the roadmap it will be huge in no time. Clean energy is what every country, and every person needs on this planet. I wish you the best of luck.
i2i2i

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this

UNKI

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

Clean energy is what every country, and every person needs on this planet. I wish you the best of luck. I am very happy to be part of this
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

Hurry Up PRE-ICO is there, and get bigger bonuses.

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

NETZ COIN Highlights
•         NETZ is a Security Token (SRO) that is fully compliant for both US and international investors. All financial metrics and results are reported in the blockchain for full transparency and unaltered information to all token holders.

•         NETZ invests in and develops Green Energy Power Plants within Waste to Energy and Aquaculture with underlying collateral and highly profitable Renewable Energy Assets (ESG - Profitable Impact Investments), which gives NETZ a tangible real world asset value in contrast to other crypto currencies.

•         Unlike other Crypto Currencies, NETZ doesn’t rely on the value of it’s NETZ currency to provide returns to investors. When NETZ Roadmap of 12 Power Plants has been built out and are operation, the real world Enterprises/Asset Value will be $6.5 Billion with annual dividends of $680M. The cashflows are then estimated to grow by 50% per year as the Roadmap grows and reinvestments are made.

•         For the total $374M scope of the NETZ Coin Roadmap, the initial asset value of NETZ Pre Developed Roadmap is $1.7 Billion ($374M in equity enables debt investments for the remaining amount up to $1.7 Billion).

•         NETZ will pay out strong dividends and cash flow to all token holders on a quarterly basis through blockchain technology enabling transparency of performance and financial metrics to NETZ Investors.

•         Buy Back Guarantee – NETZ offers it’s investors an escalating Buy Back Program over the first five years with a 100% return guarantee in Year 5 because of NETZ ability to create actual real world returns from the Renewable Energy Power Plants.

•         NETZ Soft Target is only $7,500,0000 USD in order to break ground on the first phase Power Plant in the Roadmap, which start generating cash flow in month 6. Investor returns will be identical, due to pro rata structure, whether $7.5M or the full $374M is raised.

•         Continuously and exponentially contribute to solving five of the major problems in the worlds, through utilization of disruptive and commercially proven technologies that generate employment opportunities, renewable and sustainable solutions, and highly dividend generating assets with high appreciation.

Antoun Toubia
CryptoGemsClub

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

This project looks interesting. Lots of potential!

10 days left and only sold 11K

What happens if it does not get funded?
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

I like the projects of renewable energy, sustainable development and that is why I strongly believe in this project. They are also supported by many non-profit organizations and technology companies.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

I'm personally involved into renewable energy power and that's why i strongly believe in this project. They were also backed by a lot of non-profit organization and tech corporate.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

The topic of waste recycling is very relevant. Metropolitan areas and nearby areas are choking from sewage. Installations for the extraction of methane will be in great demand.
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 05:45:49 AM

Bounty available now.

Join our telegram channel and get 200 netzcoin.

Antoun Toubia
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:56:45 AM

Bounty available now.

Join our telegram channel and get 200 netzcoin.
i  thought you have just made so many bounties but after a long time you just had 1 telegram bounty with  an easy task, i hope you can have more bounties.
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:48:43 PM

Really solid company www.netzcoin.io   is huge STO

Antoun Toubia
NetNegative

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:42:08 PM

I have a first hand experience committing real money ($25,000 USD) with Net Zero Enterprises. I invested $25K with Net Zero back in early Jan 2017 as a response to a post they made in crowdfunder.com to sell unit shares of a Trampoline Park in CA. Per Subscription Agreement investors would receive 12% per year on a monthly basis as dividend from Trampoline Park company.

I never received a single dime in promised dividends and my requests for update from Net Zero at first was promising about dividend pays in upcoming months but it never materialized. Finally after contacting the parent Trampoline Company about one year and half later their lawyer informed me that Net Zero never had any authority or title to fraudulently sell the units of the company to investors without engaging the company and taking all the investor's deposits in the Net Zero bank accounts.

I contacted Net Zero in Mid 2018 about this issue and they denied any wrongdoing but promised to pay back my $25K. I told Net Zero Principals, Kim Forssell and Anders Lennartsson, I'm willing to work with them on a reasonable payment plan (as low as $1000 per month) to pay back the loan plus interest. They indicated they had a bad business year with a lot of losses in 2017 and up to that point in time in 2018 and are not in a position to pay me back yet, however, they work diligently to pay back as new ventures come in pipeline. They agreed to start paying $1000 per month plus 1% per month starting Jan 1st 2019. We also setup a conference call every 30 to 45 days to receive update about the status of their projects. They also offered me to invest in NEZO token posted in this forum but I'm glad I declined to invest in it.

I followed up with them for the entire 2019 and they apparently they were not even able to raise any funds to deposit toward retiring the loan. At the end of 2019 I started wondering how come a private equity firm comprised of a team of talented individuals (according to their resume) has not been able to raise a small fund to partially satisfy the investors. I wrote an email to Kim and Anders sharing my concerns but that email remained unanswered. Net Zero Principals informed me that they have a lending platform providing unsecured loans to individuals and businesses, and also they started getting more and more involved in Private Financial Instruments Trading. I was hoping I get paid off of the commission Net Zero supposed to receive through brokering these instruments but apparently none of them have come to fruition. The size and scale of the projects they were (or are) involved in are in the order of billions of USD.  I left a Google Review for Net Zero sharing my unpleasant experience investing with them to let other investors be cautious dealing with them. Kim Forssell thought it's a slandering and since then he and Anders have stopped communicating and not attending conference calls.

Bottom line is I absolutely have no idea when (or ever) will I receive any payments from Net Zero to fulfill their loan obligations. It's extremely hard to believe and far from common sense that Net Zero has not been able to at least deposit a paltry $1000 to keep their words. Instead of gaining the confidence and trust of investors Net Zero has been performing the opposite. Visionary private equity firm Principals attract capital to their firm but the mediocre ones faile to do so causing investor dissatisfaction and frustration. I'm not quite sure how much Net Zero has been able to raise through selling NEZO tokens but be wary putting your funds at the hands of principals of this firm.

For the sake of transparency I will inform Net Zero Principals of this post and encourage them to come forward and reply to this post.
NetNegative

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 06:21:59 PM

Since my last post I've not yet heard anything from Net Zero Enterprises (which appears to be a defunct entity by now). Kim Forssell and Anders Lennarttsson are principals of this company. I've lost $25K by trusting these guys selling unauthorized unit shares of Get Air Pomona. Stay away from them.
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2021, 08:19:00 AM

@NetNegative Hello My Friend,

i am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with netzero, i am here i bought the brand, and i want to reach a resolution with you, can you write me on whataspp +995 597 155 166

Antoun Toubia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: