Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Erotic stories and roleplay for bitcoins  (Read 3346 times)
Celine (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 06:12:26 PM

Hi,

I'm Céline, 28, from France. I've been writing erotic stories for fun for a few years. Now, for a few bitcoins, I will write personnalized stories. You can pick the characters, the themes and some of the events. I don't have any taboo, so I hope the anonymity provided by Bitcoin will allow us to have fun to the full extent of your fetishes. Contact me by PM with your requirements and we'll agree on a price.

In the future, I may also offer live role-play by IRC or webcam.

Hope this will interest you ^^
Celine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 06:29:12 PM

I'm Céline, 28, from France. I've been writing erotic stories for fun for a few years. Now, for a few bitcoins, I will write personnalized stories. You can pick the characters, the themes and some of the events. I don't have any taboo, so I hope the anonymity provided by Bitcoin will allow us to have fun to the full extent of your fetishes. Contact me by PM with your requirements and we'll agree on a price.

Well, if you want to write a story that would be both erotic and bitcoin related, you could imagine the story of the first ever hooker accepting bitcoins.

Celine (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 06:34:13 PM

I don't specifically want to write a bitcoin-related story, but I don't mind, if someone includes that requirement in his request.
grondilu
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 07:04:59 PM

I don't get it anyway.  Isn't a writer supposed to have enough imagination to come up with a story himself ?  There's not much fun reading a story that I would have ordered.  I want to be surprised.

There is some guy here who wrote a SF novel and sold it for a few bitcoins.  You could do the same.

Celine (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 07:14:44 PM

This is a strange point of view. When you buy a SF novel about robots, you know it's about robots, and that's part of the reason you buy it.

Lots of people want to read stories about adultery, about group sex, about incest, whatever. And they may fantasize about people they know, being part of those events. I offer to write those stories.

A while ago, a man wanted me to write an imaginary diary of his daughter. If he had written the text himself, how could he have fantasized that it was really his daughter's diary ?

Anyway, if you're not interested, that's not a problem is it ?
grondilu
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 07:18:00 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2011, 07:29:33 PM by grondilu

Lots of people want to read stories about adultery, about group sex, about incest, whatever. And they may fantasize about people they know, being part of those events. I offer to write those stories.

A while ago, a man wanted me to write an imaginary diary of his daughter. If he had written the text himself, how could he have fantasized that it was really his daughter's diary ?

Ok I get it now.  I don't have any problem with it.  Go for it, then.   It would be nice if we could read a sample of your work, though, in order to see how good a writer you are.

PS.  Being french myself, I'm always curious about how french people get to know about bitcoin, since I always wonder if it is not due to an article of mine.  So, where did you get to know about bitcoin?

Celine (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 07:46:50 PM

Sample of my work: I don't know if it's ok to post NSFW stuff on the forum. What are the rules here ? What I write is relatively hardcore.

How I discovered bitcoin: on an english speaking fiction website, someone suggested it as a way to get paid for borderline stuff where you don't want to give an ID. Never heard of bitcoin on the french side of the Internet Smiley
grondilu
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 07:56:30 PM

Sample of my work: I don't know if it's ok to post NSFW stuff on the forum. What are the rules here ? What I write is relatively hardcore.

Ok forget it, then.  There are quite a lot of very young people here.

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 08:00:07 PM

Just put the NSFW tag in the forum topic.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 08:10:34 PM

I don't get it anyway.  Isn't a writer supposed to have enough imagination to come up with a story himself ?  There's not much fun reading a story that I would have ordered.  I want to be surprised.

There is some guy here who wrote a SF novel and sold it for a few bitcoins.  You could do the same.

Personalized erotic stories are, in my opinion, a field that is ripe for expansion.  I am sure Celine is perfectly capable of coming up with stories that please herself, that she is capable and willing to write stories that cater to someone else's fetishes speaks more to her writing talent in my opinion.

I wish you luck in your endeavors Celine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JohnDoe

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 09:20:16 PM

Nice! If I was rich I would hire you full time.

As far as I know there are no rules about nsfw stuff so there shouldn't be any problem posting a sample.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 30, 2011, 09:29:48 PM

Imagine the bitcoin community and the bitcoin economy hosting a large writing community?

genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 31, 2011, 09:44:11 AM

Can you put up example stories and say how much you're charging?
Celine (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2011, 03:11:50 PM

As an example of how I can adapt to the wishes of someone, I will do the first request for free and post it here, whatever it may be. If you don't want to publicly request something, you can ask by PM.
genjix
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2011, 03:32:53 PM

an erotic story between a 40 year old man and a kidnapped 8 year old whose will becomes broken. when he's eventually caught nothing happens because he's the son of a rich politician. (it's a happy ending)
Mahkul

Activity: 434

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
January 31, 2011, 03:54:14 PM

an erotic story between a 40 year old man and a kidnapped 8 year old whose will becomes broken. when he's eventually caught nothing happens because he's the son of a rich politician. (it's a happy ending)

That's hardly going to be erotic imo. Smiley
JohnDoe

View Profile
January 31, 2011, 04:02:25 PM

As an example of how I can adapt to the wishes of someone, I will do the first request for free and post it here, whatever it may be. If you don't want to publicly request something, you can ask by PM.

A story about yourself cheating on your husband, with me, during your honeymoon. You love your hubby to death but after I flirted with you a little you just couldn't help yourself. You feel overwhelming guilt but are unable to stop. Husband eventually catches you on the act and drama ensues.

Hopefully you disregard genjix's request and do this one.  Grin
Celine (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2011, 09:04:24 AM

I'm afraid genjix's request would get me banned if I posted the result publicly, so I'll go with JohnDoe's proposal. John: if you'd like the story to be more about you than about any random guy, could you provide me with some details about yourself and how you would flirt/act ?
genjix
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2011, 09:54:33 AM

lame. I thought bitcoin was about being rebellious. Cause a bit of noise
JohnDoe

View Profile
February 01, 2011, 03:59:29 PM

I'm afraid genjix's request would get me banned if I posted the result publicly, so I'll go with JohnDoe's proposal. John: if you'd like the story to be more about you than about any random guy, could you provide me with some details about yourself and how you would flirt/act ?

Cool, thanks. I’ll just pm you a pic rather than try to describe myself  physically, or did you mean other types of details?

About the flirting, I’m kind of the quiet-serious-mysterious type, so actually not a very good flirter. In this scenario I’d go about it slowly, first just looking at you frequently and kind of shamelessly, making sure that you notice, and  try to see if you feel flattered. If after a while you keep looking back and start touching your hair or something then I’d assume you are a little attracted to me and I’d try to make some innocent small talk while your husband is not around. Rinse and repeat through a number of days while getting bolder each time, trying some accidental touching and  bumping, stuff like that. Say one day your husband is drunk or feeling sick so he goes to bed early, you go to the bar and find me there. After some talking I invite you to dance, you hesitate but agree. Then I invite you to my room and then to a massage as you progressively break your mental barriers and offer less resistance.

Of course, this is all an example of how I’d do it, you don’t have to play it out like that at all and it doesn’t really matter if it doesn’t feel like me since I’m more interested in your mental struggle to keep faithful but finding it harder and harder, how you tell yourself that if it becomes inappropriate you’ll stop but when you reach that point you can’t stop and push that point further.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: